Dre, don't do this!
Dre 别这样
Dre! I know you're brave!
Dre 我知道你很勇敢
Dre!
Dre
Run!
跑
Run! What?
跑啊 干嘛
Run!
跑
Ugh! Don't bite me!
啊 别咬我
Don't bite me!
别咬我
Don't bite...
别咬我
Oh, damn, I'm gonna die.
该死的 我要死了
Pickles! Come here, Pickles!
小黄瓜 过来 小黄瓜
Don't bite me! Leave me alone!
别咬我 放过我吧
There you are.
你在这啊
Oh, God. I'm sorry, sir. She loves giving kisses.
天啊 抱歉先生 她很喜欢舔人
Look, Dre. Pickles loves giving kisses.
听到没 Dre 小黄瓜喜欢舔人
Don't leave me like this, Pickles.
别让我这么丢脸啊 小黄瓜
Finish me off.
了结我吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
慢着慢着慢着
Ooh. Baby, that peroxide stings.
宝贝 这双氧水好痛啊
What is that, medical-grade?
这什么 医用级的吗
It's just water.
这只是水
Oh, God. Even water's punking me.
天哪 连水都要欺负我
Oh, Dre, you need to stop this.
噢 Dre 你不要再这样了
Me? Yeah.
我吗 对啊
You're the one who can barely look at me
从停车场那事之后
since the Valet thing. I know.
看都不看我一眼的人是你 我知道
Now, I'm not proud of my reaction.
我明白我不该做出这种反应的
I mean, I am an evolved woman with multiple degrees,
我意思是 我是个有多重学位的现代女性
but there is just this primal part of me
但我心里就有种原始的冲动
that really wanted you to take that guy out.
希望你能撂倒那家伙的
And it's killing me that I didn't.
我没这么做 我也很难受
Hey, before we were married,
嘿 我们结婚之前
I would have been the first guy to jump into a fight.
我肯定会是第一个冲出去打架的人
Mmhmm. But I can't now.
嗯哼 但现在我做不到
I've got too much to lose...
我现在可以失去的东西太多了
You, the kids, my "S" Class.
有你 有孩子 还有我那大奔
Baby, I want you to know that if anything or anyone
宝贝 我希望能知道 如果有任何事
ever really threatened you or the kids,
或是有谁真的威胁到你跟孩子
there's nothing that I wouldn't do to protect you.
我绝对会不顾一切地保护你们
I know that.
我明白
And I wouldn't want you to go back to being the person
而我也不希望你回过头去 成为以前那个
that would fight two guys over mustard.
为了芥末酱就跟俩家伙打架的人
Two guys? More like six or seven.
俩家伙 那有六七个人吧
Or... two.
还是说 两个
Two big guys.
两个大家伙
Or teenage boys.
还是说 青少年
Teenage ex-cons, all right?
是前科犯青少年 好吗
Maybe. Yes. Hmm?
也许吧 嗯
I... they had a lot of tattoos.
我 他们还有很多刺青呢
And piercings. Yes. Of course.
还有穿孔 对啊 当然
And... okay, yeah. Okay?
还有 好吧 好了吗
Hey, mom. Hey, dad.
嘿 妈妈 嘿 爸爸
Hey. Hey, babies.
嘿 嘿 宝贝们
Ooh, how was your day with grandma and pops?
你跟爷爷奶奶今天过得怎么样啊
It was awesome! Yeah?
太正了 是吗
It was confusing.
挺迷惑的
We went to an ice-cream store.
我们去了冰淇淋店
Where pops told grandma
然后爷爷跟奶奶说
he wished she'd get run over by a big rig.
他希望她会被大卡车给碾过去
What? What?
什么 什么
That's not exactly what I said, now.
我可不是这么说的
Oh!
噢
Oh, I hope you get run over by a big rig!
噢 我希望大卡车能把你给碾了
I hope it keeps going after it hits you!
我希望它撞完你以后能继续碾过去
Take me, big rig.
带我走吧 大卡车
Take me away from this sorry excuse for a man!
快点带我远离这个烂男人
But then they made up.
不过他们后来和好了
It was fun.
挺有趣的
But confusing.
但很迷惑
Hey, kids, go get ready for dinner.
嘿 孩子们 去准备吃晚餐吧
Okay.
好的
Give me that shirt, sugar. Let me get that stain out for you.
把衬衫给我 糖心 我帮你洗干净那污渍
All right, miss Ruby.
好的 Ruby小姐
You two are doing it again.
你们两个又来了
Doing what?
又怎么了
Dragging everybody into your mess.
把大家都拖进你们那混帐事里
Pops, this has to end now.
爸 这事得到此结束
You know, I put braces on them teeth.
我以前帮你把牙齿矫正得那么漂亮
Be a shame if I have to knock them out.
非要我把它们打下来的话 那就可惜了
Now, you watch your tone. I'm still your father, son.
你语气给我小心点 我还是你父亲 孩子
Yeah, and I'm their father, pops.
是啊 我也是他们父亲 老爸
I don't want my children going through what I went through
我不想我的孩子经历我所经历过的事情
over and over,
而且一次又一次
thinking you two were getting back together
抱着你俩可能会复合的希望
only to have my heart broken.
却只换来心碎
And then to testify in court
然后还要在庭上作证
about my mama's secret stash of boat dynamite.
说我妈妈在船上偷偷放炸♥药♥
Not happening! Boy, let me tell you something.
这种事绝不能发生 孩子 我来告诉你吧
No, no, let me tell you something.
不 不 我来告诉你吧
End it now or leave my damn house.
现在就结束这事 不然离开我家
I need something out of my trunk.
我去收拾点东西
Hey, you gonna let little Andre punk you like that?
嘿 你打算就这么让Andre欺负你吗
'Course he is.
当然是这样
Old soft man can't even stand up to his own son.
软弱的老家伙连自己儿子都对付不了
Wash your own damn shirt!
你自己洗那该死的衬衫吧
And you.
还有你
Me? What?
我 干嘛
Get a mirror.
照照镜子吧
Welcome back, real Ruby!
欢迎回来 真正的Ruby
Babe.
宝贝
Look, babe, I know I was harsh, but... You were incredible.
宝贝 我知道我有点残忍♥ 不过 你好棒
I was?
是吗
Yes!
对啊
Standing up to pops like that, looking out for our kids.
像那样反抗老爸 保护着我们的孩子
Ooh!
噢
Oh, you liked that, huh?
噢 你喜欢 对吧
Oh, I liked that. I liked that.
噢 我喜欢 我喜欢
Oh, yeah, I've been meaning to talk to him
是啊 我还打算跟他说说
about some other things... paying rent,
其他的事情呢 让他交租金
parking his car too far to the left on the drive...
叫他把车子停得好一点
Ohh! Mowing the lawn every Sunday.
噢 让他每周日都去修草坪
You gonna talk to him about his drinking?
你要跟他说说他喝酒的问题吗
No, I'm not gonna talk to him about that.
不 我不打算跟他说那事
No. Mnhmnh.
不 不要
Don't do that. No.
别这么做 别
Baby. Hmm?
宝贝 嗯
Want to go upstairs?
想要上楼吗
We better hurry before pops comes back.
最好赶在老爸回来之前搞定
You know, he could be grabbing a tire iron
你知道 他可能会拿个拆轮胎棒
or grabbing a ham... I never know.
或者拿个火腿 我也猜不准
Let's go, baby. Come on! Okay!
走吧 宝贝 来吧 好
Law of attraction works in mysterious ways.
吸引力法则很不可思议
I didn't need to be the caveman I was 20 years ago.
我用不着做20年前那个粗鲁野人
I'm a cave dad now.
我现在是粗鲁野爸了
Here's to my love.
敬我的爱
Oh, true apothecary
噢 药师
Thy drugs are quick.
你的药起效真快
Thus, with a kiss... I die.
于是 伴随热吻 我死去
Can't you see other people trying to enjoy the show?
你没看见其他正努力享受这表演吗
Can't you see all those other seats you could be sitting in?
你没看见还有很多其他座位能让你坐吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表