You know why I'm good at that? Hmm?
你知道我手术很厉害吧 嗯哼
Because I studied my ass off,
因为我学得认真
so much so that I was a terrible girlfriend. Mm?
认真到变成了一个糟糕的女友 嗯
I even skipped a boyfriend's birthday
我翘了男友的生日
so I could dissect a fetal pig, and I do not regret it.
就为了解剖一只小猪 而且我不后悔
Disgusting... Mmhmm.
恶心 嗯哼
And selfish. Yes.
而且自私 对
And then you came along, Dre, and you changed everything.
直到我遇见你 然后什么都变了
I was so busy trying to make you think I was perfect,
我忙着让你觉得我很完美
I almost flunked out of med school.
差点被医学院劝退了
Hey, babe, you didn't have to do that for me.
嘿 宝贝 你不用这么做的
I didn't? Hell no.
是吗 当然
Because from the moment I met you,
最初遇见你的时候
I knew that you weren't perfect.
我就知道你不是完美的
Dre.
Dre
Hell, you thought the greatest rapper
你居然以为史上最伟大的说唱歌♥手
of all time was that dude from P.M. Dawn.
是P.M. Dawn里的那家伙
He's really good. Hey.
他唱得确实好 嘿
But I knew you were perfect for me.
但我知道你对我来说是完美的
Hmm?
嗯
That's my baby. Come on. Aw.
这才是我的宝贝 抱一个 哦
Mm!
嗯
And now all our secrets are out.
现在我们的秘密全都曝光了
Yes, they are... Yeah.
是啊 都曝光了 耶
More or less. Hey!
基本上是 嘿
You need to start talking or I will trach you right now.
你最好马上坦白 不然我给你也来个手术
Oh, you gonna have to cut it out of me, then.
哦 想知道秘密除非从我身上切出来
Okay, fine. Come on, come on, come on.
好啊 来啊 来啊 来啊
No, I don't want to cut it, just tell me.
我不想动刀 就告诉我嘛
Cut it out of me! Come on, come get me!
除非切出来 来啊 来抓我啊
This looks so beautiful. I wish I could eat it.
看起来好漂亮 真希望我能吃
Thanks for bringing us all together.
谢谢你邀请我们大家来
I am impressed with Bow's life now.
我对Bow现在的生活刮目相看
It looks like she has her stuff together.
看起来她什么都全了
I mean, she was a bit of a hot mess tonight.
她今晚是有点一团糟
I wanted all these people to see
我想让他们都看看
how great my life turned out for me!
我的生活变得有多好
Bow might be a little intimidated
Bow多半因为我是名人
by the fact that I'm famous.
而觉得有点紧张
David used to say that star quality
David说过明星气场
is something that you just can't buy,
是用钱买♥♥不来的
so I wouldn't blame her.
所以我不怪她
No, I know he's in town, 'cause I saw him on TMZ.
我知道他在城里 因为我在TMZ上看见他了
Just... maybe he checked in under a different name?
也许他是用化名登记的
Try, um... Dirt, Joe.
试试 额 Dirt Joe
I knew Maisie's breakup with Spade was ancient history,
我知道Maisie早就和Spade分手了
but the wounds were still fresh.
但情伤还没愈合
That's when old Joshy boy started circling the airport.
老Joshy围着机场打转的时刻到了
Flight 69-69, you are cleared for landing.
航♥班♥69-69 你获准降落了
Hey, you look like you could use a massage.
嘿 你看起来需要一个按♥摩♥
Dre, Dre, Dre, give me my caftan, please!
Dre Dre Dre 把袍子拿给我 快点
I'm gonna win an Emmy. Your what?
艾美奖在向我招手 你的什么
My diaphanous caftan!
我透亮的袍子
Junior, get back on mom.
Junior 把镜头对着老妈
I wish I could say I was surprised.
我想说我挺惊讶的
Get off, Dre. I got it.
被帮我 Dre 我搞得定
Let's be honest, she's always been a bit of a train wreck.
但说实话 她总是有点一团糟的样子
Down the hatch. All right.
一口闷 好吧
It's scary walking around, knowing this could happen to me.
想着我长大说不定也会这样 还挺吓人的
Who am I kidding? It won't happen to me.
我骗谁呢 我肯定不会这样
It'll happen to him.
但是他会
Probably.
也许吧
I'm a hot mess.
我是一团糟
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表