Come on. Give me something to film.
来吧 让我录点好玩的
Study the bully. State the obvious.
研究欺负你的人 先从明显的说
Cystic acne!
囊肿性粉刺
What? What?
什么 什么
You look like you're allergic to your own face.
你看起来就像对自己的脸过敏一样
What'd you say, nerd?
你说什么呢 呆子
Don't be rattled. Remember your training.
不要慌 记住我是怎么训练你的
You look like you should have a proactiv I.V.
你看起来该打点儿高伦雅芙的祛痘液了
Just a drip.
挂点滴就行
Like a constant drip of medication to fix this.
就那种长♥期♥的输液来好好治治这脸
I mean, yo, how does just your face have ebola?
我是说 你怎么只有脸感染了埃博拉病毒啊
Yes!
太棒了
That was amazing!
你刚才真是超神了
As it turns out, the roasts are strong with this one.
看来 这家伙扛不住嘴炮
It might have taken Junior
虽然Junior当年
three years and four doctors to learn how to talk,
花了三年时间 四个老师 才能学会说话
but it only took him two days
但他只花了两天
to learn how to talk smack to bullies.
就学会了怎么嘲弄那些恶霸
You look like...
是不是
like Stephen Hawking spots you at the gym.
斯蒂芬·霍金在健身房♥给你辅助杠铃啊
One more. You got this.
再来一个 你行的
Feel the pump.
感受肌肉的力量
You look like...
你看起来就像
like your parents are related to each other.
好像你父母有血缘关系 还生下了你
And not like cousins, either,
他们还是不是什么表兄妹那种
like you got one set of grandparents.
像是他们都是你爷爷奶奶生的一样
Your breath smells like... Like slavery...
你嘴里的口气闻起来 跟奴役囚禁一样
like 400 years of hard slavery inside your mouth.
感觉你嘴里就是四百年被奴役的气味
My son? Where?
我儿子吗 哪儿
Okay. Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can.
好的 好的 我会尽快赶到
Hey, I've got to go.
我得走了
Junior was sent to the principal's office.
Junior被叫到校长办公室了
Oh, no.
不会吧
Did your son bully his way onto a locker-room hook?
你儿子是把人挂到更衣间的挂钩上了吗
Oh, hey, Josh, uh...
嘿 Josh
Me and Charlie were messing around the other day
前几天我和Charlie说你白
with those pale jokes.
是开玩笑的
Yeah, man, you don't look like
是啊 老兄 你看起来一点不像
the inside of Conan O'Brien's thigh.
柯南·奥布莱恩的大腿内侧
Ah, no worries.
别担心
Didn't even clock it, bro.
兄弟 我根本没在意
Yeah, okay. All right, see you guys later.
好吧 就这样 等会儿见
Yeah.
好
So I hurried to Junior's school,
就这样 我急忙赶到Junior的学校
where an exhausted Bow
精疲力尽的Bow也在那儿
joined me to meet with an angry principal.
我们俩和生气的校长见了面
I had you two come in
我之所以让你们俩来
because your son's been aggressive lately.
是因为你们的儿子最近总爱攻击别人
He asked a student with a skin condition
他问一个皮肤不太好的同学
if he could get half his face with anchovies
他能不能一半上面放沙丁鱼
and the rest with extra cheese.
另一半多来点奶酪
He said that?
他是这么说的吗
What? Who said what?
什么 谁说了什么
Oh, my God. This chair's so comfortable.
天啊 这椅子可真舒服
And that's why he's getting detention.
因为这个 他得留校察看了
Uh... detention?
留校察看
I don't... who cares about detention?!
我不 谁在乎什么留校察看啊
I finally got a son!
我儿子终于变爷们儿了
Did you hear what he said?
你听他是怎么说的了吗
That was masterfully crafted.
简直就是大♥师♥级的口才
He didn't even say "Pizza face,"
他连"披萨脸"这种低端词都没用
yet you still knew what he meant.
但是你能听出来他就是这个意思
Huh! It's in the grain of the wood.
这用词 比树干的纹理还精细
This is a very serious matter, Mr. Johnson.
这可是个很严重的问题 Johnson先生
Why are you dancing?
你怎么还跳上舞了
Because he roasted.
因为他终于会吐槽别人了
Roast-roast ro-roast-roasted them
吐槽 吐槽 吐 吐槽别人
Your son was bullying someone.
你的儿子可是在欺负人
What?!
你说什么
Man, bagging ain't bullying.
老兄 反击怎么能是欺负人呢
Where were you when my son was actually being bullied?
我儿子真的被欺负的时候 你去哪儿了
Where were you? What I did was teach him
你去哪儿了 我只是教给他
a creative, non-violent way to defend himself.
一种非暴♥力♥的创造性方法来自卫
Plus, he roasted.
另外 他还会吐槽别人了
Roast-roast roast-roast-roasted them
吐槽 吐槽 吐槽 吐槽他们
Look at that. I switched sides.
快看我 我还能换方向呢
Hey, hey. Junior!
嘿 嘿 Junior
Good call on the detention.
留校察看是个好主意
I'm sure it's well deserved.
我相信他是活该
I also really want to make sure that you understand
我也想让你知道
that black people don't just randomly start dancing.
黑人并不是随便在哪就跳起舞来了
No, I mean this is... this is a very big moment for Dre.
真不是 我是说这 这对Dre来说可是个重大时刻
Okay, thank you. Whoo!
就这样 谢谢你 哟呼
Sweetheart, I fell asleep trying to put someone to sleep today.
宝贝 我今儿在给人麻醉的时候睡过去了
I need to rest tonight.
我今晚必须好好休息
I found your old Teddy and your old blanket.
我找到你以前的泰迪熊和毯子了
You feel safe now. I need you to feel safe.
你现在有安全感了吧 我需要你有安全感
You have to feel safe. No one's safe.
你必须得有安全感 没人安全得了
Night is coming. Diane!
夜幕降临 Diane
You don't need to feel afraid in your own house.
你在自个儿家不用担惊受怕的
It's not like this is the hotel from "The Shining."
这又不是<闪灵>里的宾馆
What's "The Shining"? Nothing.
啥是"闪灵" 没啥
Mommy's tired. Forget I mentioned it.
妈妈累了 忘了我说过的
Well, well, well, "Friend."
哟 哟 哟 "好朋友"
How does knowing how to read so good help you in the dark?
读那么多书没教你怎么关灯睡觉呀
Jack, stop it.
Jack 你够了
I'm just saying.
我只是说说而已
You were the first to talk,
你先开口说话的
you were the first to ride a bike,
你先学会骑自行车的
you were the first to pee standing up. Wait, what?
你先学会站着嘘嘘的 等等 你说啥
Well, I'm the first one not to be afraid of the dark.
我先不怕关灯睡觉的
How does it feel, little baby scaredy cat?
你有啥想法啊 小宝宝怕小喵喵
Okay, Jack, that is not appropriate.
可以了 Jack 适可而止哈
I'll say. Yep.
我也觉得 对啊
"Little baby scaredy cat"?
"小宝宝怕小喵喵"
You hearing this, dad?
你能忍♥吗 老爸
Son, that was weak sauce.
儿子 这话实在太弱了
Jack, we're Johnson men.
Jack 我们可是Johnson家的汉子
We have a duty to be good at roasting. What?
吐槽是我们的使命 你说啥
So instead, you should've said something like,
所以 你应该说点儿
"Nice glasses. You look like...
"眼镜看起来不错啊 你看起来像
like the world's youngest Librarian."
像世界上最年轻的图书管♥理♥员♥"
Ohh! Okay, okay.
哦 可以了 可以了
Okay, no, no, no, no, you're not helping.
得 得 得 你少帮倒忙了
Uh! I am exhausted.
呃 我累死了
We need to get her to sleep, okay?
我们得哄她睡觉 好不
I hear you on the sleep.
这说到了睡觉
You're so tired, you look like... like you drowned.
你太累了 你看起来像 像被水淹死过
Twice!
淹死过两次
You don't just have bags under your eyes,
你俩眼底下不只是有眼袋
you've got... luggage.
你都有 眼箱了
Samsonite!
还是新秀丽的
Gimme three times!
击掌三次不算多
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Why are you doing this?!
你为啥要这样啊
Bow, this is the dozens, all right?
Bow 这是吐槽对决 咋了
We come from a long, proud African tradition of...
我们身袭悠远而又自豪的一种非洲传统
Men who don't sleep with their wives?
男人不许跟老婆睡吗
All right, buddy, come here. Let me talk to you about timing.
可以了 小崽子 跟我来 我教你什么叫适可而止
Come here, come here.
过来 快来
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表