How did white Jay make me feel bad
怎么能让那个白人Jay让我
about being a successful black man?
对自己作为一个成功黑人这事感到羞愧呢
So, uh, these are bushes,
呃 这里是灌木丛
which is a great place where you can hedge your packages.
是放包裹的绝佳位置
Also, you can hedge your packages,
还有 你还可以把包裹放在
uh, here or...
这里或者
Here...
这里
Or one of my favorites...
我最喜欢的地方是
Uh, here.
这里
Hey, look. Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt.
嗨各位 不好意思打断一下
Charlie, you can stop. Look, the account is his.
Charlie 你先别说话 我知道这个项目现在由他负责
Dre, what are you doing? All week, I've been listening
Dre 你到底要怎么样 这一个礼拜 我都在听
to the "White Cornel West" over there
那个"白人版韦斯特"在那儿念叨
make me feel like I wasn't black enough for this campaign.
让我觉得自己黑人属性不够强 无法负责这项目
You know what? Screw you.
告诉你 去你的吧
Okay. You know what?
你知道吗
Dre, that is not a closer move.
Dre 你这可不是明智之举
No, no, no, no.
不不 听我说
Keepin' it real isn't some checklist you find on "Yo! MTV raps."
保持真我 不是像选电视菜单那样简单
It's about being you, and for me,
而是在于做真实的自己 对我来说
sometimes that mean watching "The Good Wife" With the missus
有时候意味着和我老婆一边看<傲骨贤妻>
while we eat Mac and teese, all right?
一边吃无奶奶酪通心粉
It's got my cholesterol down. I'm off the lipitor, son.
那还可以帮助我降低胆固醇 我现在都不用吃药了
And that's real.
这才是真实的生活
Dre, you know, I really I really don't think...
Dre 我真的不觉得你这样做有什么好处
Yes. Yes, yes.
没错 就是这样
This is what I wanted to see.
这才是我想要看到的
This is the Dre Johnson I've heard so much about.
不愧是我听闻已久的Dre Johnson
You've been walking around here all week
你一整个礼拜都在这里晃荡
playin' Bobby boy scout.
玩那些小儿科的把戏
You haven't given me any of that swag you're famous for.
你还没有把你大名鼎鼎的实力展现出来
Okay. So, what are you saying?
好吧 现在你想怎么办
I want you to head up this account.
我要你来领导这个项目
Do you? Hmm.
你真这么想吗
Beg me. Nah, I ain't doin' that, playboy.
求我啊 不可能 我才不求人呢
I will.
我求你
Please, Dre, take the account.
求你了Dre 赶快接手这个项目吧
Please.
求你了
My back is against the wall.
我已经走投无路了
Ch-Charlie, I got you.
Charlie 我会帮你的
All right. I'll take it.
好吧 我来负责这个项目
All right, good.
哈哈太好了
Just make this is the guy that shows up to work every day.
一定要确保这个家伙每天都来准时上班哦
All day, every day.
每天啊 必须的
100% uncut Dre.
百分至一百的Dre
"The white cornel west"... I like that.
"白人版韦斯特" 我喜欢
Uh, do you want me to finish?
你还需要我继续做完展示吗
Cause me and Laura,
毕竟我和Laura
we was up late putting this together.
熬夜才做好这个展示的
Like, you'll never find one here.
比如 你肯定找不到这里的包裹
Uh, decoy boxes could be awesome.
放些诱饵盒特别管用
Ooh, how about a wig?
上面放个假发怎么样
Hey, pops.
嗨老爹
What are you doing back?
你怎么又回来了
Oh, uh...
呃那个什么
I forgot my pistol.
我忘带枪了
If anyone comes looking for me, I have not been here.
要是任何人来找我 我可从来没来过这里
Okay, hold on. This letter came today.
等一下 今天有你的信
Turns out the I.R.S. Was only sending someone here
上面说国税局只是会派人过来
as courtesy because you are on their senior citizen's list.
表达一下敬意 因为你现在是高等公民啦
They only want a copy of the sales receipt of your old Lincoln.
他们只是想要一份你那辆旧林肯车的卖♥♥出收据复印件
Your mama took that Lincoln from me in the divorce...
离婚的时候你妈拿走那车啦
out of pure spite, I might add.
我得说 真是伤透了我的心啊
Wait a minute, that means I didn't sell it... she did.
慢着 那就是说 车不是我卖♥♥的 是她卖♥♥的
They're not looking for me, they're looking for her.
他们不是在找我 是在找她啊
Okay.
好吧
Oh my goodness, the I.R.S. Is finaly going to do for me
感谢老天啊 国税局终于要帮我做一件
what I was never able to do for myself.
我一直都做不了的事了
What? Bury her.
什么事儿啊 活埋了她
I love this country.
我太爱这个国家了
Hey pops, I hope this little scare has taught you
老爹 希望这次有惊无险的经历教会你
a lesson in fiscal responsibility.
承担一下你的财务责任
Oh yes! I am... untouchable.
没错 我是无懈可击的
If anyone comes looking for me, you know where I'll be.
要是有任何人来找我 你知道我会在哪儿
At the track. At the track, yeah.
在路上 在路上
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表