'cause she is an evil genius.
因为她是一个邪恶的天才
I mean, Sophie really calling you?
拜托 Sophie会给你打电♥话♥吗
Why would she even have your number, huh?
她怎么可能有你电♥话♥号♥码呢
Hey, but I... Shut up!
但是 闭嘴
Baby girl, I'm really excited
小姑娘 我非常期待
about what you have planned this year, all right?
你今年策划的恶作剧
Now, if you can somehow
听着 如果你有办法
arrange it so he ends up publicly naked...
让他在公共场合裸体
Whoo! That's a prank. I hate to break it to you,
那就绝了 抱歉打断一下
but not really sure I'm gonna prank this year.
我觉得我今年不搞恶作剧了
Not really feeling it anymore.
没啥激♥情♥
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What do you mean, you're not gonna prank this year?
什么叫你今年不搞恶作剧
Baby, you're the only one that inherited my pranking gene.
宝贝 你可是唯一一个继承了我恶作剧基因的人
Hey!
嘿
Why don't you want to do it anymore, baby?
你为什么不搞恶作剧了
I don't know. It's just kind of lame.
我也不知道 觉得挺无聊的吧
I feel like I've outgrown it.
我这年龄不太适合恶作剧了
Oh. Okay.
噢 好吧
Hilarious!
真好笑
What, you're serious?
等等 你认真的
Babe, you don't outgrow pranking.
宝贝 哪个年龄都适合恶作剧
Bow, are you hearing this nonsense?
Bow 你听听她说这什么鬼
I am, sweetheart. She's a teenager now.
我听到了 她现在是个青少年
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别
These things are bound to happen. Oh, not to me.
这是必然要发生的 别在我家发生啊
Yeah, dad. I'm 15.
爸爸 我都15了
I'm out.
我不玩了
Family meeting adjourned!
家庭会议散会
Kids...
孩子们
Don't look at me. It's okay, sweetie.
别看我 没事的 亲爱的
Don't look at your father. No!
别看你们的父亲 不
But she decided to bail on the family tradition
她就决定放弃我们多少年
that we've worked years at building, man.
苦心建立的家庭传统
This is the kind of stuff that tears families apart.
这可是会搞到家庭分♥裂♥的
The family that pranks together stays together.
能一起恶作剧的家庭才是紧密的家庭
Wait, Dre. I think it's "Prays."
等等 Dre 我觉得原句是一起祈祷的家庭
Uh, Kris, I think you work for me.
Kris 我觉得我是你的老板
Oh, God!
天哪
It stings so bad!
烫死我了
Boo-to-the-ya!
吓死你
You just got Josh'd!
你刚被Josh整了
Josh... not my favorite guy,
Josh 不太喜欢他
mostly because he's always asking me if I know Jay-Z.
大概因为他老问我认识不认识Jay-Z
But this... solid prank.
但这次 整得真妙
This is scalding hot coffee.
这可是滚烫的咖啡
Burned twice.
整(烫伤)你两次
Why is everyone standing around, not working?
为什么所有人都站着不工作
I pranked Kris.
我整了Kris
Made his pour scalding hot coffee all over his body.
他把烫咖啡泼了自己一身
Outstanding.
干得漂亮
Hey, good one, Josh.
嘿 干得好 Josh
Oh, thanks, Dr. Driggity Dre.
谢了 Dr.Dre
That means a lot, especially coming from you.
你的夸奖对我非常重要
Why is that?
为什么
Well, I know bros aren't exactly into pranks.
我知道黑人老兄们都不怎么喜欢恶作剧
Bros tend to be a little touchy about being startled.
你们受到惊吓都容易发怒
I think they're startled at the
我想当他们惊讶的是
comfort level in which you use the word "Bro."
你用这种方式说"老兄"这词
But, hey, I love pranks, all right?
但是 我爱恶作剧 懂吗
Everybody enjoys a good prank.
大家都喜欢绝妙的恶作剧
Boom. I am so not okay.
耶 我感觉很不好
Oh, maybe you should get to the hospital.
噢 也许你该去医院了
We'll roll calls when you get back.
我们等你回来再点名
Ow! All right, buddy?
嗷 行吗 伙计
Hey, babe. Hmm?
嘿 宝贝 怎么了
Big news. I found a way to save Halloween.
重大消息 我找到办法来拯救万圣节了
Ooh, that's great.
噢 好极了
I found a way to save a guy
我找到办法来拯救一个
that was at the bottom of a pool for 20 minutes.
在游泳池底淹了20分钟的人
But... but you go. Okay. Here's what I realized.
但 还是你先说吧 好吧 听着
There's something about watching another person's humiliation
我发现当你看别人被整的时候
that makes you feel good about yourself.
你会感觉很爽
Uh... today, Kris got pranked
今天Kris被整了
and the entire company went out for a long lunch...
全公♥司♥的人都出去庆祝了
Not Kris.
Kris没去
Underwater for 20 minutes.
在水里淹了20分钟
Heart completely stopped.
心脏完全停止跳动了
And that's when it hit me.
这给了我启发
What does Zoey love more than anything in the world?
这世上Zoey最喜欢的是什么
Watching bad stuff happen to Junior.
看Junior倒霉
So all I have to do is prank him in front of her,
所以我只需要在她面前整Junior
and she'll remember how magical pranking is
她就会想起恶作剧的乐趣
and get back in the game.
然后重新回归
And then the prank king is back on top!
然后整蛊大王又可以重回宝座了
He drove himself home from the hospital.
最后那人开车自己回家了
Very little brain damage, so...
脑部几乎没损伤 所以
Good job, Bow!
干得好 Bow
I enlisted Jack and Diane as my accomplices to prank Junior,
我让Jack和Diane和我一起整Junior
hoping to show them a non-urine-based stunt.
想让他们见识一下我高超的技巧
Can you help me with my legos?
你能帮我拼一下乐高吗
I'm not sure I did it right.
我觉得我拼的有点问题
Not sure?
有点
This is a disaster.
简直糟透了
For starters,
首先
if you're gonna built the cantina at Mos Eisley,
要想在莫斯艾斯利建个小酒馆
solo can't be here.
韩索罗不能放在这
Where's his line of fire?
他的枪去哪了
Think!
动动脑子
Chair monster!
椅子怪物
Chair monster!
椅子怪物
Zoey, you see the look on your brother's face?
Zoey 看到你弟那惊慌表情了吗
Priceless!
无价之宝
Priceless!
无价之宝啊
You can't put a price on it!
这表情真的是无价啊
I always thought I was gonna die that way.
我一直觉得我会被椅子怪物杀死
Zoey, how cool was that?
Zoey 刚才多棒啊
You're feeling it, right? Hey, I know you're feeling it.
你觉得呢 你一定跟我想的一样
Not really.
并不是
It was actually kind of mean.
我觉得有点过分了
What? I saw the light.
什么 我看到死亡之光了
My entire life flashed before my eyes.
我的一生在眼前闪回
I got to do more.
我该做点什么了
Come on, Zoey.
得了吧 Zoey
That didn't inspire you to prank again?
这不会激励你回归恶作剧吗
Dad... grow up.
爸 成熟点吧
Wha... What was happening to my little girl.
我 我的女儿怎么了
Well, at least I had Junior.
好吧 至少我还有Junior
I'm out, too.
我也不玩了
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Come on, g...
回来 伙
I used to be their king.
我曾经是他们的大王
Now I'm just a fool dressed like a chair.
现在只是打扮成椅子的傻子
So pranking was out.
我决定不玩恶作剧了
But at least we had an amazing family costume lined up.
但至少我们还有家庭装扮秀
We will going to be The Jackson Five
我们要扮成杰克逊五兄弟
I was mid-'70s Tito,
我当70年代中期的Tito
and there was no better time to be Tito.
这时候扮成Tito最合适了
Hey!
嘿
Marlon, Jermaine, your polyester awaits.
Marlon Jermaine 快去换衣服吧
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表