Dr. Martin Luther King Jr... Visionary leader, commanding orator,
马丁路德金博士 一位有远见的领袖 霸气的演说家
and disciple of nonviolence.
反暴♥力♥的推崇者
No matter what they threw at him,
不管别人对他做什么
he always managed to keep his temper in line
他总能克制自己的脾气
and, arguably equally important, his mustache.
还有非常重要的一点 他的胡子
I mean, this thing is always on point.
这玩意儿总是那么正点
So every year, to properly celebrate
所以每一年,为了庆祝马丁路德金日
Martin Luther King Day, the Johnsons partake
Johnsons一家所在的社区
in a longstanding tradition
遵循一个长久以来的传统
we in the community call "Black Ski Weekend."
我们称之为"黑人滑雪周末"
All right, Johnson Clan.
好了 Johnson家族
Everybody fitting into their ski gear from last year
每个人都穿上去年准备的滑雪装备吗
so we can tear it up on Saturday?
这样我们就能在周六把它们滑到烂了
Yep. Nope.
好了 不
What?! I'm good.
什么 我好了
You can't ski in that.
你不能穿着那个就滑雪
Oh, exactly. I don't plan on skiing much.
没错 我没打算滑雪
I plan on looking incredible while I relax in the lodge.
我只想美美地坐在帐篷里休息
We are Johnsons... we ski!
我们是Johnsons家族 我们爱滑雪
And ski and ski.
滑啊滑啊
And ski.
滑啊滑
Until all our tears are frozen.
直到我们的泪珠子都被冻住
Zach's gonna teach me to snowboard.
Zach会教我怎么用滑雪板
Thanks again, Mr. J, for inviting me on your trip. Mmhmm.
再次感谢J先生邀请我参加这次旅行 嗯哼
My family usually teaches literacy
我们家在马丁路德金日
at the local prison for MLK day.
通常都只去本地的监狱给犯人教课
How come we never do
为什么我们从来没有
anything like that for Martin Luther King Day?
在马丁路德金日做过这样的事
Uh, because we're black all year long.
额 因为我们一直都是黑人
They're white. They have to do extra credit.
他们是白人 他们需要做多点事来弥补
Solid comeback. Yeah. Thank you.
说得太对了 没错 谢谢
Plus our family ski trip
而且我们家的滑雪旅行
is about breaking down the color barrier on the slopes.
是为了在斜坡滑雪道上打破种族界限
Oh, interesting MLK fact...
噢 有个马丁路德金的趣闻
The sound system for the march on Washington
华盛顿游♥行♥中的音响设备
was sabotaged moments before the event.
在活动前一秒被破坏了
Yeah, and Robert Kennedy sent the army in to fix it.
没错 而且Robert Kennedy派了支军队去修理音响
Come on. I can do this in my sleep, rookie.
拜托 这些故事我睡着觉都能说 菜鸟
So can my kids. Hit him with it, Zo-Zo.
我的孩子也一样厉害 来打击他一下 ZoZo
Tell him about the march on Washington.
告诉他关于华盛顿游♥行♥的事
Don't you mean the march on Washington for jobs and freedom
你是指六大组织举♥行♥的为了工作和自♥由♥的
organized by the big six?
华盛顿游♥行♥吗
Boom!
棒
And, Junior, tell him what happened
Junior 告诉他在华盛顿的游♥行♥
at the march on Washington.
发生了什么
Total game changer.
完全是大逆转
People marched.
人们在游♥行♥
Uh...
额
On Washington.
在华盛顿
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Where Dr. King gave his "I have a dream" Speech, huh?
就在金博士发表"我有一个梦想"演讲的地方
Tell him about that, son.
告诉他这事儿 孩子
I know the gist, but I always kind of zone out
我大概知道 但是别人跟我说他们的梦想时
when people start to tell me about their dreams.
我总是会走神
A half a million people traveled the country
全国各地50多万人翻山越岭
to hear that speech,
就为了听那场演讲
and my son can't tell me anything about it?
但我的儿子却对那场演讲一无所知
Actually, Mr. J, I think
事实上 J先生 我认为
the number was a little bit closer to 250,000.
参加的人数大概是25万
Zach! Go home!
Zach 回家去吧
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Uh, you know what, Zach? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Come back.
你猜怎么着 Zach 对不起 对不起 回来吧
Give me my grape soda. Now go home!
把我的葡萄苏打给我 现在你可以回家了
Really?
不是吧你
Dre, what are you doing?
Dre 你在干什么
Babe, I cannot sleep at a time like this, all right?
宝贝 我在这种时候根本睡不着觉 好吗
We raised a bad black person.
我们养了一个坏蛋黑人
Okay.
好吧
That white boy knowing more about Martin Luther King
那个白人男孩比Junior知道更多马丁路德金的事
than Junior is an embarrassment.
是一种耻辱
Look, there's certain trailblazing cultural icons
总有一些每个黑人都该知道的
that every black person should know.
文化领军人物
Agreed.
没错
Obama, Tupac... Uhhuh. Yep.
奥巴马 Tupac 嗯哼 没错
Dave Chappelle. Mm.
Dave Chappelle 额
Hell, I'd say Dr. King's near the top of that list, wouldn't you?
你妹的 我觉得金博士的排名可靠前了 不是吗
Maybe even above Dave Chappelle.
或许该排在Dave Chappelle之前
We should have taken them
我们应该该带孩子们
to the Martin Luther King Day parade. Uh...
去参加马丁路德金日游♥行♥ 额
Nah.
算了
Nah, the food's not that good.
算了 那里的吃的不咋地
Oh, parking's a nightmare.
噢 停车更是噩梦
They never fully close the street. You could get hit.
他们都不完全封闭整条街 随时都会被撞死啊
Monday is not a great day for a parade.
周一不是游♥行♥的好选择
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天啊
This is on us! We're the bad black people!
这全怪我们 我们才是坏蛋黑人
Mnh-mnh! That's it. That's it.
嗯哼 就是这样 没错
Time for a weekend-long family refresher course on all things king.
是时候来一个"全金日" 复习周末了
So... we're not going skiing?
所以 我们不去滑雪了吗
We're gonna stay home and relax? What?
我们要在家里休息吗 什么
Oh. Are we going to the parade?
噢 我们要去参加游♥行♥吗
Oh, God, no.
上帝啊 当然不
So, we are gonna have a lot to do on Monday,
周一我们会有很多事情要做
but I understand, Dre, Charlie,
但是我可以理解 Dre Charlie
that it's a holiday for you two,
那是为你们俩而设的节日
so feel free to take the day off.
尽情享受休假吧
Enjoy that.
好好享受
Oh, I will.
噢 我会的
Hey, hey, hey. Hold on, Charlie.
嘿 嘿 嘿 等等 Charlie
Uh, what do you mean "Feel free to take the day off"?
"尽情享受休假吧"是什么意思
MLK is a national holiday, not a black holiday.
马丁路德金日是全国假期 不是黑人节日
Obama's inauguration... black holiday.
奥巴马就职典礼 黑人节日
O.J. Getting off... black holiday.
O.J.脱罪 黑人节日
Roscoe's chicken and waffles grand opening.
还有Roscoe's炸鸡华夫饼店开幕典礼
Charlie, please, don't help me.
Charlie 求你了 别插嘴
All right.
好吧
So, you mean to tell me that one day a year...
你是想告诉我 每年中有一天
It's a white party up in here?
这里是在开白人派对吗
Well...
这个嘛
Look, Dre, I hear you loud and clear,
听着 Dre 我完全明白你的意思
so we'll see you guys on Monday.
我们周一见啦
What?!
什么
So now you trying to get me to come in on king day?
你现在是让我在马丁路德金日来工作吗
Man, you out your mind. Charlie, let's roll.
你是疯了吗 Charlie 我们走
Trippin'. Work on king day. Yeah.
糟透了 那天还得工作 没错
We out.
我们走了
You almost had us working on Monday. Mm.
你差点害我们周一工作 嗯
That was too close.
刚刚太危急(靠得太近)
You know what's too close, Charlie?
你知道有什么靠得太近吗 查理
Our pee streams.
我们的尿尿
Oh, that don't bother me none.
噢 那个我一点儿也不在乎
Uh, I see.
额 明白了
Uh, uh, w-what you doing this weekend?
你 你这周末要干嘛
Oh, you know, just doing a little Martin Luther skiing.
你知道的 就是去一下马丁路德滑滑
You see what I did right there?
你注意到我刚刚怎么说了吗
Uh, not really. But it sounds fun.
不太清楚 不过听起来蛮好玩的
Me... I'll be at home alone.
我 我会一个人呆在家里
You know, Eustace is gonna be at his mom's house,
Eustace会去他妈妈家
and my selfish neighbor finally put a passcode
而且我那个自私的邻居居然给Wi-Fi加了密♥码♥
on the Wi-Fi, so no Internet.
所以我也上不了网
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表