Just don't know how I'm gonna fit this stand into my car.
就是不知道怎么把这个摊放到我的车里
Oh, Pedro, thank you so much.
Pedro 太感谢你了
Oh, there we go! Nice.
走起 好
Oh, don't worry. I got it.
没事 我来捡
Okay!
好了
No, no! No, no!
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no! Janine, no!
不 不 不是你想的那样 Janine
I'm still fine! I'm still a doctor!
我挺好的 我还在当医生
Janine, I am not just a gardener!
Janine 我才不是什么穷花匠
I'm...
我是
Oh, Pedro, I'm so sorry.
Pedro 对不起
I know you are not just a gardener.
我知道你不仅是个花匠
My name's Eric. I have 65 employees.
我名字是Eric 手下有65名员工呢
Oh. No. I... I mean...
我不是这个意思
I'll take the rake.
把耙子给我
Okay. Thank you so much.
好吧 太感谢你了
Thank you, Eric.
谢谢 Eric
Eric. I knew that. Did I... I didn't know that.
Eric 我就知道 我怎么会不知道呢
Hey, dad, I got my three pitches.
老爸 我做了三个广♥告♥宣传
I think they look pretty good.
我觉得还不错
Oh. That's cute. Very nice.
挺讨喜的 不错
Sit down. I like how you're hustling.
坐 我喜欢你这样积极努力的样子
So I got you a meeting at Hard Candy.
所以我帮你在硬糖公♥司♥争取到一个会议
You did? That's awesome, dad!
真是太棒了 老爸
Hey, babe, no need to thank me.
小意思 宝贝 不用感谢我
I mean, sure,
当然咯
this is usually the type of thing where people
通常帮别人这么个大忙
send over a basket of summer sausage,
人们都会送上一篮子的熏香肠
but you are family.
但谁让你是自家人呢
I wouldn't be mad at some nice cheese, though.
不过来些上好的奶酪也不错
Anyhow, I also put together a group of people from here
不管怎么说 我还从公♥司♥整出了一支团队
to help me with a rough pitch.
帮我做了宣讲初稿
Really?
真的
You did?
你真这么做了
Ooh! Makeup by Zo-Zo.
Zo-Zo化妆品
Huh?
怎么样
Oh, come on.
简直棒极了
Right? Right? Yeah. Right? You killed that!
是吧 是吧 你太棒了
Bop-bop! Two to the head!
命中 完美搞定
Yeah, yeah!
不错
Zid you recognize Zee voice?
你基道那系谁的森音吗
Ja. Zat vuz me.
那就系我
So?
怎么样啊
I know it's not done done.
我知道这还不是成品
This was just a rough mock-up.
只是一个雏形
But in the final version,
但在最终版本里
there's gonna be special effects...
会加入特效
So, you tell me to hustle,
所以你叫我要拼命想点子
and then you go do it all for me?
自己却早已帮我决定了
There was a lot of bass in that voice.
这嗓音好低沉呐
Mm-hmm.
可不是
Yeah, Dre's daughter.
Dre家闺女
Do you realize you are getting Andre Johnson for free?
Andre Johnson在为你免费卖♥♥力 你明白吗
She don't know.
她不明白
This is the man who is responsible
正是这个男人让
for bringing Nick's Frozen Zucchini national.
Nick的速冻美洲南瓜在全国盛行
You're welcome, mid-Atlantic states,
卖♥♥到了中大西洋地区
plus Puerto Rico.
还火到了波多黎各
Boom!
耶
And what does any of this have to do with my blog?
这些都跟我的博客有什么关系
Babe, I'm just trying to give you a nudge,
宝贝我只想推你一把
help you pave the road.
帮你铺路
Pave the road? You ran me over.
铺路 你简直开车把我碾过去了
Been there. You know what? This is crazy.
我也经历过 这种做法太愚蠢了
If you're just gonna throw away all of my ideas, then I quit.
反正你也不在意我的想法 那我不干了
Ha! You can't quit. I'm making you do this.
你不能不干 我是在逼着你干活
Then I take a sick day.
那我请病假
You can't do that, either.
你也不能请
Actually, that osha poster says she can.
实际上 那张职业安全与卫生条例的海报上说 她可以请
Eh, bro, shut up.
哥们 闭嘴
Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna be quiet.
那好 我不说话了
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I'm taking the rest of the day off,
我今天要放自己的假
because I'm sick of my father ruining my life.
因为你总是给我的生活添乱 我受够了
Zoey! You know what?
Zoey 打断一下
Actually, I'm feeling a little tickle in my throat, as well.
事实上 我也觉得喉咙有点发痒
I think I should get on out of here and try to...
我觉得我还是出去一下去
Well, sit there and scratch.
给我坐好了自己搔
Yeah, yeah, it's getting better.
好的 我感觉好多了
It's getting better.
感觉好多了
Coffee time! Oh, whoops.
咖啡时间 哦 糟糕
I forgot to have them put your names on them.
我忘了让他们在杯子上写名字了
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
That's decaf.
这杯是脱因咖啡
Um, no...
嗯 不对
That one's decaf. No. Wait. Um...
这才是脱因咖啡 也不是 等等
To be perfectly honest,
老实讲
I'm not really sure I even got decaf.
我都不知道自己买♥♥没买♥♥脱因咖啡
Coffee time...
咖啡时间
Ungrateful. Spoiled rotten.
真不领情 真是被宠坏的一代
Look, I thought Zoey had the Johnson family hustle,
我原以为Zoey开始显现我们Johnson家的技能了
but she don't.
但她没有
I teed her up to take it to the next level,
我给她安排好一切 想让她更上一层楼
and she quit on her own project.
她却对自己的项目撒手不干了
Dre, did she quit,
Dre 真是她自己退出的吗
or did you take over and force her out?
还是你接手把她挤出去的
No, she quit. Oh, Dre,
才不是 是她自己退出的 Dre
you were so excited that she had the hustle,
你觉得她骨子有这种才能 兴奋过头了
and then you didn't even let her do it herself.
都不让她自己放手去干
You say it's about the kids,
你说这是为了孩子
and then it becomes all about you and your ego.
可最后都是为了你自己和满足你的自负
Sweetie, do you think this is gonna say to Janine
宝贝 你觉得我这样足以向Janine显示
that I am ballin' out of control?
我很牛气吗
Baby...
宝贝
What?
怎样
You are definitely out of control.
你绝对是牛气冲天(失控)
Perfect. All right.
好极了 好了
I'm gonna go down by her mailbox and wait for her to come out.
我现在要走到她邮箱那儿等她出来
Bow, it's 11:00 at night.
Bow 现在已经晚上11点了
Oh, I'm ballin' out of control
我牛气冲天
Ballin' out of control. Killin' it!
牛气冲天 秒杀她
Ah. Hey, Zoey.
Zoey
Sorry, dad. I'm working.
抱歉 老爸 我在工作
Unless you want to take this over, too.
除非你想把这工作也抢走吧
Hey, look, come on, baby girl.
别这样 宝贝女儿
I get it. I messed up. All right?
我知道我搞砸了好吧
But I need you to understand where I 'm comming from.
但我想让你明白我是如何起家的
I grew up in Compton with bars on my house,
我从小在康普顿长大 房♥子是木条搭的
and we had nothing to steal, but we still had bars,
我们没什么可让人偷的 但我们有木条
which I'm pretty sure the neighbors stole
我还蛮确定邻居们会偷回去
and put on their house, and they had nothing to steal.
搭在他们的房♥子上 他们也没什么可让人偷的
You know that thing when you don't get to the point?
你知道吗 你说话总是不讲重点
Hey, look,
你看
everything I got, I had to work for.
我的一切都是我工作得来的
So when I saw that sparkle of hustle in you,
所以当我在你身上闪耀的才能时
baby girl, I got excited.
宝贝女儿 我太激动了
But then you just took everything out of my thing
但你抹掉我自己的所有主意
that made it me. I know.
让我变得不像是我 我知道
But that's why I put it back in.
所以我想重新征用你的主意
What are you talking about?
什么意思
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表