There are some things
有些事情
black people don't like to talk about,
咱们黑兄弟不喜欢讨论
like if O.J. Really did it,
比如O.J.辛普森确实杀了他老婆
the proper amount of suit buttons,
西服该有多少个扣子
and we never talk about...
我们从来不讨论
How much we love Robin Thicke. Guys!
我们有多爱Robin Thicke 伙计们
I love Robin Thicke, too. Uhh!
我也爱Robin Thicke
He a'ight. I wasn't even really listening.
还行吧 我刚都没听
I don't know who that is.
你说谁 不懂
Another thing a lot of black people
还有件事黑兄弟们
don't like to talk about
不喜欢谈
is the gay people in their family.
那就是他们家庭里的同性恋
Take my baby sister Rhonda. She's gay... I think.
比如我妹妹Rhonda 她是个同性恋 我觉得是
She lives in a one-bedroom apartment
她跟她朋友Sharon
with her friend Sharon... Who's a mechanic,
住在只有一个卧室的公♥寓♥ 还是个技工
and their cat, Kitty Lang.
还有她们的猫 叫啥Kitty Lang
So, yeah, she's definitely gay.
所以 没错 她绝对是同性恋
And I'm cool with that. Of course,
我当然完全不反对
she never told me directly because we don't talk about it,
但她从没向我出过柜 因为我们从来不谈论这事
and my mom... she really doesn't talk about it.
而我妈 她是真的绝不谈这事
Hey, baby girl!
嘿 我的闺女
Oh, good, you brought your mechanic roommate.
哦 你把你技工室友带来了
Like, really, really doesn't talk about it.
是真的真的不谈论这事
Hey, y'all. Hey.
大家好 好
Hey. Well, look who's practicing cookin'.
嘿 看看谁在学做饭呢
I'm not practicing.
我不是在学
I'm making breakfast for my children.
我在为我的孩子们做早饭
Oh, God. Oh, you keep practicing.
天哪 那你好好学吧
Okay, Ruby, all right. Rhonda, why don't you take a plate
好吧 Ruby 好吧 Rhonda 拿点吃的
out to your mechanic friend? Do I have to?
给你的技工朋友吧 我必须拿吗
Well, she's probably hungry.
她现在可能饿了
She's out there changing the oil on my Lincoln.
她在外面给我的林肯换油呢
You know what? You're right, Mom.
你是对的 妈
I'm gonna do that for you,
我要为了你干这活儿
because I don't want your car to break down,
因为我不想你的车出问题
because I love you.
因为我爱你
Mm. I see what you're doing. Mother's Day is coming,
我知道你在干什么 母亲节快来了
so you're trying to get some brownie points
你想让你朋友给妈修车
for having your friend Sharon work on mom's car.
来争取一些印象分
It's not going to work.
在我这行不通的
Well, I know you think you're her favorite,
我知道你觉得你自己是妈的最爱
because she breastfed you until you were... eight.
因为一直到八岁你还在喝母乳
Six. All right? It was a two-year wean.
是六岁好吗 剩下两年是断奶期
I was underweight, so I had to jump back on.
我有点瘦弱 所以又得喝母乳了
Oh, you know you ain't never been underweight.
你可从来没有瘦弱过
Hey. I'm still your favorite, right, Mother?
嘿 我还是你最爱的吗 妈妈
Oh, come on, now.
得了吧
Y'all know rankings don't come out until December.
你们知道排名得十二月才能出来
Okay.
好吧
Mm! Even the toast.
连面包片也难吃
Check you later, bro.
待会见 哥
All right, Sis. Thank you.
好吧 妹子 谢谢
You're welcome. Sorry about that.
不用谢 很抱歉
Dre...
Dre
Rhonda has been with Sharon for years.
Rhonda和Sharon在一起这么多年
I can't believe your mom still thinks she's her roommate.
不敢相信你妈还以为Sharon是她室友
Well, technically, they are roommates.
技术上讲 她们确实是室友
Well, then technically, we're roommates,
那技术上讲 我们也是室友
and you owe me $5 for drinking all the milk.
你喝了我所有牛奶 欠我五块钱
Well, if I give you $5, will you promise
那我给你五块 你能保证
that we don't have to talk about this?
再不提这事了吗
Dre, what's the worst thing that could happen
Dre 就算说了Rhonda是同性恋
if you actually said the words "Rhonda is gay"?
又能有什么坏处呢
What's the best thing that could happen?
又能有什么好处呢
Auntie Rhonda is gay?
Rhonda姑姑是同性恋
Seriously, Dre, it's like your family has
说真的 Dre 就好像你家有一套
a "Don't ask, don't tell" Policy.
"不问 不说"政策
Oh, no, no, no, we're way nicer than that.
不 不 我们比那个好多了
It's "Please don't ask, please don't tell,"
我们是"请不要问 请不要说"
and it works for us.
对我们家很适合
Okay, Bow.
好吧 Bow
Don't rock the boat.
不要打破这现状(摇船)
Pssh! I don't rock boats.
我才不会打破
What are you doing?! What are you doing?!
你干嘛 你干嘛
Don't make me...
别逼我
I just think you should talk to your sister more.
我只是觉得你得多跟你妹谈谈
I mean, you're missing out, 'cause I hang out
你都不怎么跟她们接触 我可是
with Sharon and Rhonda all the time,
跟Sharon和Rhonda时时混在一起
and it's amazing. We talk about everything.
特别开心 我们无话不谈
There are so many inside jokes you don't even know.
我们有好多内部笑话 你都不懂
Mm-hmm?
是么
I mean, Erykah ba-don't.
埃里卡·别动
"Don't." Rhonda's crazy.
"别" Rhonda太搞笑了
Yeah, grove on Sunday? I'm free all day.
星期天去树林 好的 我那天有空
Hey, look what I made mom for Mother's Day.
瞧我为母亲节做的
Oh. Right. Sunday's Mother's Day.
哦 对 星期天是母亲节
I guess I can't hang out.
我觉得我出不去了
You are so lucky your mom's missing.
你妈失踪了简直太幸福了
I thought we were getting her something together.
我以为我们要一起准备礼物
I decided to go solo.
我决定单飞
I'm tired of splitting mom's love.
我厌倦了分享妈妈的爱
Well, good luck getting any love with this.
那 祝你用这玩意征得妈妈的爱
What's wrong with it?
这有什么不好
If mom wanted dry pasta on cardboard,
要是妈妈想要没煮熟的意大利面的话
she'd go to macaroni grill.
她自己会去马卡诺妮餐厅吃
Guys, guess what.
伙计们 猜猜咋了
Auntie Rhonda... gay!
Rhonda姑姑是 同性恋
So what else should I get mom?
那我该给妈送啥
Oh, now you want my help?
现在你倒来求我的帮助了
Uh, why isn't anyone else surprised?
为什么其他人都不吃惊呢
Because we all knew.
因为我们全知道
Dude, auntie Rhonda lives in a one-bedroom apartment
兄弟 Rhonda姑姑住在只有一个卧室的公♥寓♥里
with her girlfriend.
室友是她女友
Since when is it gay to save money on rent?
啥时候同性恋也开始在房♥租上省钱了
Wow, your gaydar is seriously broken.
哇 你的基佬雷达是真不行啊
What's "Gaydar"? Dude, really?
什么是"基佬雷达" 兄弟 不是吧
You can't even piece it together?
你连猜都猜不出来吗
It's two words combined, and one of them's "Radar."
这是两个词的合成啊 其中就是字面的"雷达"啊
Yeah, this is pretty basic stuff.
这么基础的语文
Oh, my God.
哦我懂了
I just got "Hamburglar"!
我突然懂了"麦当劳神偷"
"Bromance"? "Chillax"?
"兄弟罗曼史""冷静轻松"
"Spanglish"!
"西式英语"
'Sup, boss? You look bothered.
咋样老板 你看起来很困扰
No, man, just some family stuff.
也没啥 就是家里的事
Bow doesn't think I'm close enough
Bow觉得我跟我妹走的不近
to my sister, who's gay.
我妹是同性恋
Whoa. Been there.
感同身受
I got a brother.
我也有个兄弟
He's not gay or nothin', but we got our issues.
他不是啥同性恋 但我们也有点问题
Yet and still
不过去年夏天
I was the best man at he
他跟他室友Gustavo
and his lifelong roommate Gustavo's health insurance consolidation party
在火岛上办终身合并医保派对的时候
last summer on fire island.
我仍然是他的伴郎
That sounds like a gay wedding.
听起来像是个同性恋婚礼
Whoa, watch your mouth there, youngster.
别乱说 年轻人
That's my not-gay brother you're talking 'bout there.
你说的可是我不是同性恋的兄弟
It seems that if he wasn't gay,
听起来像是如果他不是同性恋
you wouldn't have to keep telling us how not gay he is.
你就不该一直强调他不是啊
Don't you got, like, some coffee or something you need to be going to get?
你不是来这拿咖啡什么的吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表