When are you just gonna stop waking up in the morning?
要到哪个早上 你才会永远都醒不来
Question I asked myself every day when I was married to you.
还没跟你离婚时 我每天都问自己这问题
Hearing them snipe like this was music to my ears.
他们的争吵对我来说正是美妙乐章
The love affair was over... for now.
这场风流韵事已经完了 暂时
Jack and Diane seemed no worse for wear,
Jack跟Diane没受什么伤害
and there was only a small fire.
而这次的火灾也很轻微
Whoo!
喔
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Hey.
嘿
Who's your understudy?
谁是你的后备演员
Wait for it.
等着瞧吧
Yea, noise?
是的 什么声音
Then I'll be brief.
那我就痛快点
O happy dagger, this is thy sheath.
让我解放的匕♥首♥啊 脱下你的护套
There rust...
就让这铁锈
And let me... die.
把我引向 死亡吧
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Oh, my God! Yeah!
我的天 好棒
That was incredible!
那真是太赞了
Junior!
Junior
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
喔喔喔喔喔喔喔
Seriously?
不是吧
This feels right to you?
你真觉得这样没问题吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表