So, can I go, please?
我可以去吗
Okay, whatever, whatever. Just get out of here.
随便吧 爱去不爱 别在这儿呆着
Bye. Bye.
拜拜
Bow, soul food, please!
Bow 上"灵食"
Coming. Yes! That is what I'm talkin' about.
马上就好 太好了我就喜欢吃这个
I've been waiting on this all day, Rainbow. Let's get it.
我都期待了一整天啦 Rainbow 咱们开吃吧
What's going on downstairs?
楼下发生什么了
Some dude's making dad act all weird.
有个家伙把老爸搞得神经兮兮的
White man in a suit? Leather jacket.
穿着西装的白人吗 穿的皮夹克
Undercover. Sneaky.
暗访啊 鬼鬼祟祟的
Okay, Mr. Tax Man, you want to dance?
哼 税务先生 想过招吗
We can dance.
放马过来吧
This is my take on collard greens.
这是我特制的甘蓝菜叶
Oh, my goodness!
喔 我的神啊
I love me some collard green, girl.
这可是我的最爱啊
Yeah, but they're made out of kale.
是嘛 可这是用羽衣甘蓝做的
I call them kale-ard greens.
我把它叫做羽衣甘蓝菜叶
Stupid full of iron.
含铁量非常高
Stupid.
超级无敌高喔
Oh, God.
唉上帝啊
Oh, I also made mac and cheese.
对了我还做了些奶酪通心粉
I love me some mac and cheese.
奶酪通心粉也是我的最爱
Might put me in the grave,
真是死而无憾啊
but at least I'm gonna be in the grave smiling'.
不过我肯定是笑着进棺材的
Well, nobody's gonna be dying from my Mac and cheese.
放心 绝对不会有人被我的奶酪通心粉害死的
It's vegan.
这是全素的
Of course it is. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
当然是啦 哇哇哇哇
You got vegan Mac and cheese?
你做了全素的奶酪通心粉吗
But aren't the main ingredients butter and cheese?
可是主要调料不就是黄油和奶酪吗
Yeah!
对啊
But I used olive oil and teese.
不过我用的是橄榄油和无奶奶酪
What? Teese is like cheese,
那是什么 无奶奶酪和奶酪很相似
But it's actually... No, no, no.
事实上 不不 不用再说了
I get it, I get it.
我懂了我懂了
Daddy, check out our costumes.
老爸 看我们的戏服
What the hell are you two wearing?!
你们俩穿的什么破玩意儿啊
I'm my hero, Sarah Palin.
我扮的是我的英雄 Sarah Palin
I came within a few votes of the vice presidency.
我是来竞选副总统的 不过只有一点选票
I would have won if not for the liberal "Gotcha" Media.
要不是记者净问蠢问题 我本来会赢的
My hero's the godfather of hip-hop...
我的英雄是嘻哈音乐教父
Vanilla Ice.
Vanilla Ice
What?
什么
What?
搞什么啊
Yo, you bugging', shorty.
哈哈你这个小家伙跳的还挺顺的
He is... he is bugging' the hell out.
他赶紧顺便滚远点吧
Hey, hey, hey, stop this dancing.
嘿 够了别跳了
Stop this dancing.
不许跳了
Okay, look, go upstairs.
快点上楼去
Go upstairs and change for dinner.
上楼把衣服换了下来吃饭
Man, these kids these days.
孩子们最近真是状况频发
My son Toby keeps stealing my car and going joyriding.
我儿子Toby总是偷开我的车去兜风
He's crazy.
他太淘气了
Oh, if he keeps doing that,
是啊 要是他还继续那样
why don't you cut his foot off and call him Kunta Kinte?
你为什么不干脆把他脚砍了让他变成昆塔擎天
Kunta Kinte was about that life.
昆塔擎天那是自作自受啊
He was thuggish ruggish for real, though.
不过他真的是非常的顽劣不守规矩
Why are you guys laughing? That is so brutal.
这有什么好笑的啊 那太残忍♥了
Oh, what? Babe, babe, babe,
什么 宝贝啊
we're just talking about "Roots," All right?
我们说的是那部迷你剧 <根>啊 你不知道吗
Oh, yeah, r... oh, "Roots." Yeah, mmhmm. "Roots."
喔对啊 是<根>没错 是的
W-well, of course. "Roots."
我当然知道啦 就是那个很火的剧嘛
Yeah, I mean, the Kente Kunta is, uh...
我觉得 昆塔擎天吧
Very powerful.
是个硬汉
That movie was I got chills.
那部电影简直 让我起鸡皮疙瘩
You know what's missing from this moment?
你知道咱们现在缺了什么吗
Hot sauce!
辣酱
Hot sauce for the Mac and teese.
辣酱和无奶奶酪通心粉是绝配啊
You know, I have a whole case of it in the pantry.
我刚好在储藏室放了一大罐呢
Baby, come help me get the case of hot sauce
亲爱的你能帮我去储藏室
out the pantry, please.
拿一下吗 拜托啦
Oh, good evening, old man. So good to see you.
嗨晚上好啊 老家伙 很高兴见到你
Let me apologize for my tardiness.
抱歉我迟到了
I had a meeting at the gun club
我们枪♥支♥俱乐部有个会议
that ran a little long.
耽搁的久了一点
It wasn't until I was in the prius
直到我坐到豪华轿车里
and switched it on that I realized
发动引擎了才发现
I had left my attache case on the squash court.
我把贵重的公文包落在了壁球室
So, shall we, um, get to the business at hand?
所以 咱们现在可以谈点正事了吗
No doubt. Very well.
当然 很好
I have a little something- something for you,
我要给你点"小意思"要送给你
as the kids like to say.
现在流行这么说哈
I think you'll find everything to your liking
你想要的东西就在这里
and in perfect order.
还放得井井有条呢
Thanks.
谢啦
No, no. Thank you.
不不 是我该谢你
And good day.
祝你生活愉快
Hey, pops. What are you doing?
嗨老爹 你干什么呢
I said, "Good day," Sir.
我祝他生活愉快啊
So, my attempt to keep it real for Jay had failed.
尽管我尽力在Jay面前表现真我 但最终还是失败了
And my lesson on "Roots" Wasn't faring much better.
而且我对<根>的追捧也没有帮我挽回一点局面
Wait. Hmm?
等下 怎么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇
Is that O.J.? Yeah.
那是辛普森吗 对啊
People have been hounding me to watch an O.J. Movie?
所有人一直怂恿我看的这个电影竟然是他演的
Where the father from "Brady Bunch"
而且<脱线家族>里的爸爸
plays a slave owner?
在这里面居然演一个奴隶主
This is insane.
这太可怕了
I'm gonna go catch up on my "Empires."
我还是去追我的<嘻哈帝国>吧
What you sittin' around with your head droopin' down for?
为什么坐在这儿垂头丧气啊
You didn't try to bribe the wrong white guy.
搞错贿赂对象的人又不是你
Pops, my career is over.
老爹 我的事业就要到此为止了
I'm about to lose this account to Charlie.
我要把这个项目输给Charlie了
He lives in his car.
那个住在车里的家伙
He put a humidifier in it.
甚至往里面放了个加湿器
Listen to me, son.
听我说儿子
Don't let some white man convince you
不要让个白人令你质疑自己
that your ability to move between both worlds
你有两种人格切换自如的技能
is something you shouldn't be proud of.
别以为这是什么坏事情
What?
什么
Being able to switch it up is a necessity.
见人说人话见鬼说鬼话 是很必要的
And the way you do it...
而你的做法
smooth, son, smooth, like a superhero.
很自如 像个大人物一样切换自如
I mean, I'm almost jealous.
我是说 我都要嫉妒你了
How much of my scotch have you had?
你到底喝了我多少苏格兰威士忌啊
Look, all I'm saying is being able to switch it up
我是说你这种圆滑变通的切换技能
has gotten you some nice things...
已经给你的人生带来许多好处了
this house, your wife, this scotch.
这幢别♥墅♥ 你媳妇儿 还有这些好酒
By the way, you're out.
对了 你的酒喝光了
Ahh. But I got to tell you.
但是我必须得告诉你
The thing I'm probably the most proud of you for is...
我最为你骄傲的一件事应该是
Oh, hold that thought.
等一下 咱回头再说这事儿
Yep, that's my Uber.
我叫的出租车来了
Got to go, son.
我要出发啦儿子
You probably won't be seeing me for a while,
你可能最近见不到我
at least not until this tax thing blows over.
最起码得等到我把税务的风波躲过去
And I would give you a forwarding address,
我可以给你个中转地址让你能联♥系♥上我
but you liable to tell the white man anything.
可是你啥事都跟那些白人说 还是算了吧
Blessing and a curse, son. Blessing and a curse.
有利有弊啊 儿子 有利有弊啊
Despite pops' Wesley Snipes-Ian understanding of American tax law,
虽然我老爸对美国税法有着简单粗暴的理解
he was right.
不过他说得对
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表