Oh, no. Dre and I don't really get caught up in all that.
噢 不 Dre和我没有这种分工
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I didn't see you grilling a lot
但在你老公那弱逼停车事件之前
before your husband showed his ass at the Valet.
我可没见你经常烧烤啊
What?
什么
Everything all right with y'all?
你们俩还好吗
Yeah. Ruby, that was no big deal.
是啊 Ruby 那根本不叫事儿
I don't need Dre fighting for me.
我不需要Dre为我挺身而出
Oh, but you do.
不 你需要
See, this is primal, caveman stuff.
这是最本能的 最原始的野人反应
Listen, I think Dre and I are way more evolved than that.
听着 我觉得Dre和我已经进化到很现代人了
Please.
得了吧
Don't you remember why you fell for him in the first place?
你还记得当初是为什么喜欢上他的吗
Give me the mustard. I'm using it.
把芥末酱给我 我正在用呢
Not anymore.
现在不用了
Hey!
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey,
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
brothers, brothers, brothers, brothers!
哥们儿 哥们儿 哥们儿 哥们儿
All right? We all in the same game.
别打了 都是一家人
You all right?
你没事吧
Hey.
嘿
I'm Dre.
我叫Dre
Rainbow.
Rainbow
He made those guys apologize.
他让那两个家伙低头道歉了
Oh, it was amazing.
那真是太棒了
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天呐
I'm a cavewoman!
我是原始野人
See? There's no such thing as evolution.
看吧 根本没有进化这种事情
I don't know why they teach that foolishness in the schools.
真不知道学校为什么要教这种蠢事
My lips, two blushing pilgrims,
这两片嘴唇 含羞的信徒
ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.
愿意用一吻乞求你宥恕
I'm not doing this.
我是不会演的
Actually, your line is, "For saints have hands
其实 你的台词是 "天使的手
that pilgrims' hands do touch," And then we touch palms.
本为信徒抚触" 然后我们的手掌就要接触
Go ahead. Touch my palms.
来吧 贴着我的手掌
Dude.
伙计
No.
不
Help me out.
帮帮我
Let lips do what hands do.
双手且由双唇代劳
Grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
我要祷求你的允许
Seriously?
不是吧
This feels right to you?
你真觉得这没问题吗
So, Jack and Diane were getting attached to the idea
Jack和Diane很支持
of Ruby and pops together,
Ruby跟老爸在一起
and to be honest, it was making me nervous.
说实话 这让我很紧张
This is me and your grandmother on a boat today.
这是我和你们奶奶今天在船上的照片
Wow. Wow.
哇 哇
Oh, check this out.
噢 看这个
We saw a whale.
我们看到了一条鲸鱼
You look so happy together!
你们一起看起来很开心
I know. We are happy.
我知道 确实很开心
Are you guys gonna get married?
你们会结婚吗
You should get married on a whale.
你们应该在鲸鱼上结婚
Oh, yeah, that would be magical.
噢 没错 那真是太奇妙了
I think I hear an ice cream truck.
我好像听到冰淇淋车的声音了
I don't hear it.
我可没听见
Do you really want to take that chance?
你们真的要冒这个险吗
Pops, what's going on with this mess with you and moms, man?
老爸 你和我妈搞得一团糟 是怎么回事
It's not a mess, son. It's a dance. It's a beautiful dance.
不是一团糟 儿子 这是舞蹈 一种美妙的舞蹈
Honestly, when things are good
说实话 当我和你妈关系好的时候
with me and your mama, I never feel more alive.
我才感到活着的意义
Until she tries to kill you.
直到她再次想杀了你
Well, then I feel lucky to be alive.
那我至少很幸运自己还活着
Told you... it's a dance.
跟你说了 这是舞蹈
Don't worry about my business. Mind yours.
少担心我的问题了 想想自己的事吧
Your wife is grilling steaks, hanging flat-screens.
你老婆在烤牛排 挂平面电视
You are in trouble, son.
你有麻烦了 儿子
Yeah, I am, aren't I?
对啊 可不是吗
Pops, look, I don't even know how to turn this around.
老爸 我不知道该怎么挽回局面
Well, why don't you try reminding her of why she was attracted
你怎么不试着让她想起
to an idiot like you in the first place? Hey.
当初是怎么喜欢上你这傻子的 嘿
Aah! Hey!
啊 嘿
Brothers, brothers, brothers,
哥们儿 哥们儿 哥们儿
stop the violence! Stop the violence!
别动手 别动手
Man, we all in the same game.
我们都是一家人
Man, get your hands off of me!
把你的手拿开
Oh, hey. How you doing?
噢 嘿 你还好吧
Good. I'm Dre.
很好 我叫Dre
Hmm. Even I fell a little bit in love with me that day.
嗯 甚至我自己都会被我当时的表现倾倒
Then be that guy.
那就成为那样的人
Or don't.
不做也行
Look, Bow hung that television at the exact right height,
Bow挂电视的高度恰到好处
not too high, like the one you hung in my room,
不像你在我房♥间挂的那个那么高
neck all hurting after "Scandal."
看完<丑闻>之后脖子都酸了
Maybe pops was right.
也许老爸说得对
I need to check out "Scandal."
我该看看<丑闻>
Oh, and I also need to fix things with Bow.
还要修复跟Bow的关系
I knew just what I had to do.
我知道该怎么做了
Dre. Hmm?
Dre 怎么
What are we doing in this neighborhood?
我们来这附近做什么
Please tell me you are not gonna buy me another fake purse.
别告诉我你又要给我买♥♥个假皮包
I've never bought you a fake purse.
我从没给你买♥♥过假皮包
Dre. Hmm?
Dre 怎么
You know that "Chanel" Has one "N," Right?
你知道"香奈儿"的"香"里面只有一横 对吧
I do now. Mmhmm.
现在知道了 嗯哼
Wait. Larry's? Uhhuh.
等下 Larry家吗 嗯哼
Babe. What?
宝贝 干嘛
You do not need to do this.
你不必这么做的
Hey, hey, hey, babe, I don't know what you're talking about.
嘿嘿嘿 宝贝 我不知道你在说什么
I just want to get me a dangerous chili dog.
我只是想来个危险火♥辣♥热狗罢了
Mm-kay.
好吧
Oh, hey, baby, stay close.
好了 宝贝 站近点
Turn your ring around. What?
把戒指转过去 什么
Turn... turn your ring around. Okay, okay. Okay.
把戒 把戒指转过去 好吧好吧
Hey, hey, hey, bro.
嘿嘿嘿 兄弟
We were here, all right? There's a line!
我们在这的 好吗 在排队呢
Respect the line 'cause I got nothing to lose.
给我好好排队 因为我没什么好失去的
Nothing!
一点都没有
Oh, my God.
天哪
I just needed some napkins. Things are greasy.
我只是想拿点餐巾纸 有点太油腻了
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好吧
Got you some wet-naps, too.
也拿点湿纸巾
Dre, uh, can we order now?
Dre 我们能点单了没
You know what, baby? You order first.
你知道吗 宝贝 你先点
I'm gonna keep my eye on old boy over there
我要好好看着那边那大块头
'cause, you know, sometimes that napkin thing can be a trick.
因为你知道 有时候餐巾纸也可能是个陷阱
Ah, okay.
好吧
All right. Look, here he come.
好了 看吧 他来了
Okay. Oh, God. Oh, boy. Hey, bro. What up?!
好了 天哪 天 嘿兄弟 干嘛
Okay.
好吧
I think you dropped a $20.
你好像掉了二十块
Oh.
噢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Let's go, baby. This place is too tame. Okay.
走吧 宝贝 这地方太无聊了 好吧
You made your point. Can we go home?
我懂你的意思了 我们能回家了吗
Uh-huh, sure we can...
当然可以
As soon as I turn down this alley!
但先等我摆平这小巷
Wait, Dre! No, Dre!
等下 Dre 别 Dre
Aah! Something could happen to me down here!
啊 这边肯定会发生些什么大事情的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表