Hey, babe, you know, that teacher was mean to me.
嘿 宝贝 那老师对我可坏了
I filled the hell out of those forms,
我拼了老命把那表格填好
and she's like, "Good. Get out."
她却这副嘴脸 "很好 滚"
Like I didn't even exist.
好像我不存在似的
Well, if you're not in the mood,
既然你没那个心情
you can just...
你可以
Babe... huh?
宝贝 嗯
I'm baking.
我在做面包呢
Hey!
嘿
Guess who made authentic, hand-ground corn bread.
猜猜是谁做了正宗的手磨燕麦面包
O...Kay. Just put it over there, Dre.
行 放在那边就好了 Dre
Mr. Kinnebrew made kettle corn for everyone.
Kinnebrew先生给大夥做了爆米花
You rock, Glen!
你棒呆了 Glen
I'm just doing my part for the Harriet Tubman experience.
我只是为Harriet Tubman体验活动出一份力而已
Here you go. Go get 'em!
给你们 接着
Who's the showboat?
那爱显摆的人谁啊
Some jackass Dad.
某个混球老爹
No one's even noticed my cardboard replica
都没人留意我做的Harriet Tubman
of Harriet Tubman's one-room cabin.
单间小木屋的纸板复♥制♥品
If you look in the window,
你要是从窗户看进去
there's a tiny marzipan map of Canada on the wall.
可以看见墙上用杏仁软糖做的微型加拿大地图
Woman, what the hell are you talking about?
妹子 你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么
It's aspirational.
这多积极进取啊
I wanted to be gracious and rise above it,
我也想豁达一点 让这事就这么过去
but as the next minute and 37 seconds will show,
不过如接下来的一分钟37秒所展现的
that's not exactly how it went down.
事情却并没有这么发展下去
Okay, class, it is time to start our special show.
好了 同学们 我们的特别演出现在开始
Good afternoon, chil'ren. My name is Harriet Tubman.
下午好 孩子们 我叫Harriet Tubman
I was born in 1820 in a one-room cabin...
1820年 我在一个单间小木屋里出生
Look at that.
你看看
Look at him sitting over there like he's a prince.
看他坐在那儿 搞得自己是王子似的
Popcorn on the underground rail road?
地下铁路历史课做爆米花吗
Please.
拜托
Harriet was a smart woman.
Harriet是个睿智的女人
She wouldn't blow the whole deal with some loud-ass snacks.
她才不会和什么嘎嘣响的零食扯上关系呢
Okay, Mr. Johnson. What?!
够了 Johnson先生 干嘛
You need to be quiet.
请你保持安静
You're ruining the Harriet Tubman experience.
Harriet Tubman体验活动要被你毁了
Oh, I'm ruining it? Yeah.
被我毁了 是啊
I'm here to save it.
我明明是来补救的好吧
You're the one that's ruining it
毁了这体验活动的人是你
by allowing off-topic snacks and spreading misinformation.
允许带偏题了的零食 还传播错误的信息
For five whole days.
整整五天
Harriet Tubman was not a spy.
Harriet Tubman没当过间谍
Yes, she was!
是 她当过
No, she wasn't!
不 她没有
Excuse me!
对不起
Who's talkin'?
谁在说话啊
I am!
是我
Harriet, could you help a brother out over here
Harriet 你能不能帮帮我这个黑人兄弟
and solve something for us?
帮我们解决一下问题
You were never a spy, right?
你从来没当过间谍 是吧
Well, yes. I was.
不 我当过间谍
What does she know?
她知道什么啊
She ain't even the real Harriet Tubman.
她又不是真的Harriet tubman
The accusations! Accu... what?!
这些控诉 控 什么
All this rigamarole is aggravatin' the headaches
这一派胡言让我的头痛加重了
what the hell is "Rigamarole"? And dizzy spells I've had
他妈的什么是"一派胡言"啊 还加重了我的阵发性眩晕
ever since a slave owner hit me in the head
那是1835年被一个奴隶主
with an iron weight in 1835.
用铁秤砣打到头造成的
You're hurting Harriet Tubman!
你把Harriet Tubman弄头痛了
Boy, that is not the real Harriet Tubman!
孩子 那不是真的Harriet Tubman好吧
She said she was born in 1820!
她说她1820年出生的
What's today date?! Do the math!
今天都几号♥了 算一算好吧
What are y'all looking at?
你们都看什么看
Oh. He's crazy.
他疯了
Shut up, Glen!
闭嘴 Glen
You should leave!
你应该离开这儿
What?! I should leave?
啥 我应该离开吗
Who gave you cupcakes, huh?
谁给的你们纸杯蛋糕啊
Who gave you cupcakes?!
是谁给你们纸杯蛋糕的
With a carefully worded, furious e-mail,
我用一封字斟句酌 饱含愤怒的邮件
I calmly let the authorities at school know
沉着地告知学校当局
the injustice I had suffered.
我所遭遇的不公
In many ways, I was just like Harriet Tubman...
在许多方面 我就像Harriet Tubman
The real one, not the fake-ass spy one.
是真的那个 不是那个冒牌间谍
Dre!
Dre
Kitchen, babe.
在厨房♥呢 亲爱的
What in the world did you do at school today?
你今天到底在学校做了什么啊
I stood up for parents everywhere.
我维护了各地的家长
We need to be respected and valued.
我们理应得到尊重和重视
That teacher didn't even thank me for what I did.
那老师居然没对我所做的表示感谢
For attacking Harriet Tubman?
感谢你攻击Harriet Tubman吗
What was I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
Oh, my... Teaching our kids nonsense
噢 我的 她尽教我们孩子屁话
like Harriet Tubman was a spy in the civil war.
比如Harriet Tubman内战的时候当过间谍
She was a spy.
她做过间谍啊
Her code name was "Moses."
她的代号♥是"摩西"
And how do you know this?
你怎么知道这个
Because it was in the packet that Ms. Davis sent home.
因为Davis老师寄到家里的信息包里就写着有啊
Yeah, a packet that she probably wrote!
对啊 那信息包可能就是她写的
Oh, my God.
我的天
You have become the crazy mom.
你变成疯狂妈妈了
You realize that, right?
你意识到了 对吧
It's no longer Stacy Kang-Nussbaum.
已经不再是Stacy Kang-Nussbaum
It's you. You're crazy mom.
现在变成你了 你是疯狂妈妈了
You know, if anyone's crazy, it's you.
你知道吗 如果非要说谁疯了 其实是你
What? Zoey told me what you did.
什么啊 Zoey告诉我你做了什么
You sat on her bed. Who does that?
你坐了她的床 谁会那么做啊
Okay, let's not change the subject, okay?
好吧 请不要转移话题好吧
No, we are talking about you. You are a praise junkie.
不 我们说的是你 你是个赞美迷
And you are a control freak.
那你就是个控制狂
What?!
什么
Yes! Excuse me.
是啊 不好意思
Don't think I didn't notice
你以为我没有注意到
you re-put away all the silverware.
你把所有的镀银餐具都重新摆了一遍
You told me that you wanted me to do it,
你跟我说你希望我来做
but you don't want me to do it.
可你根本不想让我做
No, no, I want you to do it.
不 不 我希望你去做
I just want you to do it how I do it.
我只是希望你按照我的方式做
That's crazy!
简直是疯了
Okay, look...
好了 听着
No, it's not crazy. Look, okay.
不 不是疯了 听着好吧
'Cause this is the way it's supposed to be, okay?
因为本来就应该这么摆 好吧
It's supposed to be big fork,
就该是这儿大叉子
little fork, big spoon, little spoon.
这儿小叉子 这儿大勺 这儿小勺
You put it in here big fork, big spoon,
你是这么放的 大叉子 大勺
little fork, little spoon... like a maniac.
小叉子 小勺 像疯子一样
And now it's chaos all up in the drawer.
这下抽屉里全都乱糟糟的
I'm being abused for working hard,
我因为努力而被欺压
just like Harriet Tubman.
就像Harriet Tubman
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Who... Who would put a spatula with a can opener?
谁会把抹刀和开罐器放在一起啊
Huh? Huh?
你说啊
That's a lunatic! You're a lunatic because...
疯子才这么干 你是个疯子 因为
Mommies needed to with their babies, Dre!
叉子妈妈要跟叉子宝宝放在一起 Dre
What is going on out here, son?
这儿到底怎么回事 儿子
I can hear you all the way out to the guest house,
我在招待所"招待"一位女性朋友
where I am trying to entertain a lady friend.
老远就听到你们吵架了
Bow is being unreasonable, man.
Bow在无理取闹 老爸
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表