I'm dirty. I need a bath.
我脏了 得去洗个澡
I want a piggyback ride!
我要骑马
Uh, no. It's bedtime.
不行 该睡觉了
Oh!
额
You're a horsey!
你是小马
Hey, mom.
嘿 妈
Hey.
嘿
Something on your mind?
有什么事吗
No, just, uh... just me.
没 只是 只是我而已
Junior.
Junior
I love you.
我爱你
Oh. I love you, too.
哦 我也爱你
Sweetie, what are you doing down there?
甜心 你蹲着干嘛呢
Who? Me? Junior?
谁 我 Junior
I'm tying my shoe.
我在系鞋带
Junior's shoe.
Junior 的鞋
Stand up.
站起来
Look me in the eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Are you experimenting with drugs?
你嗑药了吗
No.
没有
Whoops!
哎呀
*You are so beautiful
*你如此美丽
*To me
*在我眼里
Is it the Greenstein kid? Is he giving you drugs?
是那个叫Greenstein的小孩吗 是他给你的药吗
Daddy, daddy, daddy! Hey. Hey.
爸比 爸比 爸比 嘿 嘿
Look, I'm serious, Jack. It's time to get out.
我认真的 Jack 你该出来了
I'm a fish. Brush my teethies!
我是条鱼 给我刷牙牙
Ohh.
额
Hey. Hey, Zoey!
嘿 嘿 Zoey
Help.
帮个忙
They're your kids.
他们是你的小孩儿
Just deal with them yourself for once.
你试着自己对付一次吧
Boy, what are you doing?
小鬼头 你在干嘛
So I went to bed knowing two things...
睡觉之前我知道了两件事儿
I have strange children
我的小孩都是奇葩
and that Bow still didn't know if she was pregnant or not.
然后Bow还是不知道她怀没怀孕
But I needed to know!
但是我必须得知道
How could I get her to pee on a stick without knowing?
怎么才能让她在不知情的情况下尿在验孕棒上
Lucky for me, all my best ideas come at 3:00 a.M.
幸运的是 凌晨三点的我总能想到好主意
What's going on?
怎么了
Huh?
啊
Uh...
额
Shh! Shh!
嘘 嘘
Oh, you're having a nightmare. I am?
哦 你做恶梦了 我有吗
Oh, poor thing. You're covered in sweat.
哦 可怜的 你浑身都是汗
I think I need a towel.
我觉得我需要条毛巾
I think I need to turn on the A.C.
我觉得我得把空调打开
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Weird.
奇了怪了
Huh?
嗯哼
Look what I found under the bed.
看我在床底下找着啥了
Huh?
嗯哼
And this was on the bathroom floor.
包装盒还在厕所地板上
Isn't that strange? Ooh.
是不是很奇怪 哦
How did this happen?
这是怎么搞得
I don't...
我不
This is it.
时刻到了
Time to man up and stop the lies.
该雄起然后不要再撒谎了
Just wish I knew a man who would do that for me.
要是有个人能帮我这么做就好了
Rats.
老鼠
Rats?
老鼠
Yeah, yeah. How else would that get there?
对 对 不然怎么会到地板上
Definitely have a rat problem.
肯定是闹老鼠了
Remember the other day when you made that big plate of bacon
记得之前你做了一大盆培根吗
and it disappeared before the kids came down?
孩子们下楼之前就全没了
Oh. Rats!
哦 老鼠
I think you're right.
你觉得你是对的
You do?
真的吗
Yeah. Oh.
是啊 哦
There's obviously a rat in the house.
很明显房♥子里有老鼠啊
It's a big, fat, pork-eating rat.
又大又肥 爱吃培根的老鼠
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
So, I've laid out some plans
所以 我准备了一些计划
for landing the Clinton initiatives literacy campaign.
来推广克♥林♥顿♥的消除文盲行动
It's a chance to do some real good in the world...
这是个为世界做好事儿的机会
okay, hey. Hey, guys, look.
行了 嘿 嘿 同志们
Forget this. My board!
别管这个了 我的计划
I'm gonna need 10 strategies to help me get out of this lie.
我需要十个方法来帮我圆这个谎
Here we go.
走起
Honey, we're gonna need some coffee.
亲爱的 我们需要点咖啡
Only one option... get a cover vasectomy.
只有一个方法 去补做结扎
What?! Tell Bow you're on a business trip
啥 告诉Bow你要出差
and recuperate at my place.
然后偷偷来我家休养
I make a mean Turkey chili, brah.
我做的辣子鸡简直一绝
I put fritos in it.
因为我放了玉米饼
Hard pass. Wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
勉强通过 等 等 等 稳住
Chili offer goes out to everybody here.
每个人都可以来吃辣子鸡
I have four Xbox controllers.
我有四个Xbox手柄
T-three of them a-are still in the package.
有三 有三个还没拆包呢
Okay, look, any other suggestions?
好了 还有其他建议吗
There are no bad ideas.
什么主意都不坏
Tell her the truth. Bad idea.
跟她说实话 坏主意
Any other ideas that aren't dumb? Come on.
有没有不蠢的主意 不是吧
Dre, there's only one way to play this.
Dre 只有这一个办法了
What's that? Lie till you die.
什么 把这谎撒到你死为止
Yep. Double down.
对 撒到底
Let's do it. Great idea.
就这么干 好主意
Everybody Hands in.
手伸出来
Death before honor. Bros before...
死守到底 兄弟如手足 女人如
hey!
嘿
Calm down there, sweet cans.
淡定 大胸妹
Hoohoo! Yeah. Beverly Hills.
呜呼 对 贝弗利山庄
Gloria Allred.
Gloria Allred
A-I-l...
A-L-L
Dre?
Dre
Ow!
嗷
Whew.
呼
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
You don't have to worry about that rat.
你不用担心那只老鼠了
Bought some traps today.
我今天买♥♥了几个捕鼠器
Uh, I got tested at work.
额 我上班的时候做了个检查
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
啥
Oh... My God.
哦 我的天
How did this happen?
这怎么可能
Um...
额
A miracle.
一个奇迹
T-that's the only answer.
这这是唯一的解释了
Okay, let's not question it. We'll move on.
好了 别纠结了 我们想想接下去怎么办
Sometimes you just got to roll with life.
有时候你只能跟着生活走
Dre, I do not believe in miracles.
Dre 我不可不相信奇迹
We need to sue the damn hospital.
我们应该起诉这该死的医院
Yes... We do.
对 就该这么做
All right, shut 'em down, baby.
那好 告到他们倾家荡产 宝贝
Shut 'em down!
倾家荡产
Are you sure? Yes!
你确定吗 确定
I mean, you know,
我说 你也知道
they are the nation's number-one pediatric cancer center.
这医院是全国最好的儿童癌症中心
Did not know that.
我不知道啊
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表