I never had to balance having four children
我从没养着四个孩子
while managing a very challenging medical career.
同时还干着一份很有挑战性的医疗工作
Oh. Hoho!
哦 哈 吼
Down the hatch! All right.
一口闷 嗯哼
Mmhmm. Ah.
嗯嗯嗯 啊
Okay, okay. I have one.
好了 好了 我想到一个
I have never been dumped
我在大学从没被
by more than three people in college.
三个人以上甩过
Yes.
中了
Ha, Josh!
哈 Josh
Josh!
Josh
Drink up, Bow.
喝啊 Bow
Oh, you too, huh?
哦 你也中了 哈
Yeah, thank you, Shawn. Yeah.
耶 谢谢你啊 Shawn 耶
See? This is fun.
你看 好玩吧
Well, anybody else have any stories about Bow?
谁还知道Bow的小故事
Lance, I'm sure you're sitting on a couple of gems. Dre...
Lance 你肯定知道几个精彩的吧 Dre
Oh, hell yeah. I never had "Finals baldness."
那肯定 我从没"期末光头"过
What? yeah, hoohoo
啥 耶 呜呼呼
It's called stress-related alopecia,
那叫压力性脱发
and millions of Americans suffer from it.
几百万美国人都饱受困扰
Yes, so I'm not embarrassed. I will drink.
对 所以我不觉得丢人 我喝
Oh, let's go back to an old favorite of mine.
哦 回到我最喜欢的话题
I have never been dumped by more than four people in college.
我在大学从没被四个人以上甩过
Drink! Drink!
喝 喝
Five?
五个
Drink!
喝
Six people?
六个人
Drink, drink, drink!
喝 喝 喝
Seven?
七个
Damn.
我的天
Okay, yeah, obviously I have a few skeletons in my closet.
行了 很明显我藏了几个小秘密
Ohh!
噢噢噢
More than eight?
八个以上
Drink!
喝
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
行了 行了 行了 行了
Enough! Enough! Why are you attacking me?!
够了 够了 为什么你们都针对我
This is not how the night was supposed to go.
今晚可不是这么计划的
You guys were just supposed to admire my bangles
你们本来应该欣赏我的手镯
and... and eat my almonds and just watch me float like an angel!
吃我准备的杏仁 然后看我美如画就行了
Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, my I'm...
我的 我
Oh, my God. Mom's the villain.
我的天 老妈才是反派
I'm gonna win an Emmy.
艾美奖在向我招手
I'm in a bad way.
我糗大发了
Bow!
Bow
I'm buttoning up, so get off of me.
我在系扣子 被烦我
All right, let me make you some coffee.
好好好 我给你弄点咖啡
I don't want coffee.
我不想喝咖啡
Uh, where do you keep your cubed ham?
额 切好的火腿你放在哪儿
What the hell?
什么鬼
Two fire extinguishers and no ham.
有两个灭火器 却没火腿
I mean, that's just crazy.
简直扯淡
Charlie, can you give us a moment?
Charlie 给我们点隐私好吧
You better not let it burn.
你小心点别烧糊了
What?! What?!
啥 啥
What is going on with you?
你怎么回事儿
What's going on with you?!
你才怎么回事儿
Dre, why were you trying to take me down during "I never"?
Dre 玩游戏的时候你干嘛老针对我
Because when I found out you got dumped,
因为我发现你被甩过
I needed to know how dumped you were.
我得知道你被甩到个什么程度
Who knew the depths of your dumped-ness?
谁知道都被甩得都深不见底了
Hey, have you ever ended a relationship?
嘿 你甩过别人吗
I'm about to.
我觉得快了
Look, I know I acted crazy,
我知道我有点过分了
but I always saw you as this brilliant heartbreaker,
但我一直觉得你是个女神
and then I find out
然后我发现
that these dudes told you to kick rocks.
那些家伙儿把你甩来甩去
Hell, I started to spiral.
特么 我就受不了了
You know, I didn't have it all together when I was in college.
上大学的时候我就是个女屌♥
And maybe it's obnoxious, but invited these people over here
也许是有点猥琐 但是我邀请他们来
so they could see how great my life turned out for me.
就是为了让他们看我现在过得有多好
And now they think I'm a lunatic!
现在他们觉得我就是个疯子
They might also think you have a drinking problem.
他们多半觉得你还是个酒鬼
Hey, hey. Charlie, Charlie!
嘿 嘿 Charlie Charlie
Use your words. What? What's happening?
说话 咋了
I ate peanut sauce. Mmhmm.
我吃了花生酱 嗯哼
Dying! Okay. Okay.
要死 好了 好了
Allergic. Okay. Okay.
过敏 好了 好了
Throat closing.
喉咙紧
It's gonna be all right.
没事儿的
Good sauce, though... murderer!
酱是好酱 凶手
Okay, nobody panic. Nobody panic.
好了 都别慌 都别慌
Do you have an epipen handy?
你带的有肾上腺素吗
In my car. Okay, great, I'll go get it.
在我车里 好 我去拿
Go get it, thank you. I'll go get it.
快去拿 歇了 我去拿了
Car got repo'd. Oh, God. Okay.
车被收回了 哦 天哪 好吧
What?! It's okay.
啥 没事儿
Hitchhiked
搭便车来的
underrated form of transportation.
被低估的出行方法
Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
好 好 好 好
Okay, everybody just step back, please.
大家都往后退
Step back, step back.
退后 退后
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
喔 喔 喔 喔
Okay, come on.
来 加油
Dre, Dre, lay him down on the counter.
Dre Dre 让他平躺在台子上
I got him. I got him. Come on, get up here, Charlie.
我帮他 我帮他 躺上去 Charlie
Lay him back. Quick, get up here.
让他躺平 快点
Charlie, you gonna be all right, okay?
Charlie 你会没事儿的 明白吧
Everything's gonna be okay.
没事儿的
Dre, get me a steak knife and a juice box.
Dre 给我把牛排刀和果汁
Wapple apple or Berry Berry wild?
苹果还是莓子
Just bring me the damn straw, Dre. Okay, okay.
把吸管给我就行 好 好
Hey, Curtis, I need you to call an ambulance.
Hey Curtis 叫救护车
*I go to work like a doctor When I rock the mic you got to
*我像个医生一样说唱 当我掌握麦克风
like the way I operate I make miracles happen just from rappin - Got it.
*你会爱上我♥操♥控(动手术)的样子 我用说唱让奇迹发生* - 妥了
*I'm so lyrically potent and I'm flowin' and explodin Work, work
*我的歌♥词能引爆全场 说唱 说唱
Sit up.
坐起来
Charlie, you're gonna be okay, all right?
Charlie 你没事儿了
There's not even gonna be a scar.
疤都不会留
*I go to work!
*我玩儿得溜
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
喔 喔 喔 喔
I never saved a man's life on my kitchen counter
我从没在我家厨房♥台子上
with a steak knife and a bendy straw.
用牛排刀和吸管救过人
Boom.
砰
This is amazing!
这太神了
Villain becomes hero. We did it!
反派变英雄 我们做到了
We have it.
什么都有了
Uh... let's say hypothetically that we don't have it,
额 假设一下我们不是什么都有
but, good news...
但好消息是
Got a lot of head to toe on Shawn.
从头到脚把Shawn拍了个遍
Babe?
宝贝
Is everybody gone? Well...
人都走了吧 嗯
It turns out things start winding down
你用刀把人脖子切开
once you plunge a knife into somebody's neck.
聚会也就算结束了
What a bust of a party.
这聚会简直是个灾难
Hey, babe, they'll never forget it. Dre...
嘿 宝贝 他们永生难忘 Dre
And plus, you never have to worry about impressing them again.
还有 你再也不用操心要怎么取悦他们了
You saved a man's life.
你救了条人命
So what if it was Charlie's? Still counts.
虽然那只是Charlie的命 但也算数啊
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表