什么 你所说的话
Natural athlete, born to steal, foul balls.
天生的运动员 生来就是偷窃的料 界外球
It's offensive, all right?
这太侮辱人了 好吧
You've got my wife, Dr.Rainbow Johnson,
你让我老婆Rainbpw Johnson医生
all worked up, and she should be.
很生气 这也难怪
She could not be more right
她说得可对了 你确实向孩子们
about the offensive and inappropriate things
说了些侮辱人格和无礼冒犯的话
you say about those children.
她没说错
I'm surprised one of these kids
我很惊讶这些孩子
ain't come up here and kicked your ass.
居然还没上来揍你
I really don't know what you're talking about.
我真的不知道你在说什么
Of course you don't.
你当然不懂了
Ignorant people never do.
愚昧的人从来都不会懂
So, I'm shutting you down right now.
所以 现在我要让你闭嘴
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean none of that stuff I just said.
我刚刚说的都不是真的
I had to make it at least appear
我必须假装跟你对抗
that I was setting you straight for my wife.
我为了老婆才这么做的
You know, she can be a little cuckoo sometimes.
有时候她脑子转不过
You understand, right? I do.
你懂的 对吧 我懂
But what I don't understand
只是我不明白
is why you turned off the scoreboard.
你为什么关掉了记分牌
No, no, no, I turned off the microphone.
不不不 我关的是麦克风
No.
不对
Scoreboard.
是记分牌
Batting seventh,
第七球的击球手
Aiden Schulman.
Aiden Schulman
It's cool.
没事了
The plan to keep team Johnson
让Johnson队团结一致的计划
together had pretty much been reduced to ashes.
基本算是泡汤了
The kids were mad at each other, and Bow was mad at me.
孩子们在生对方的气 而Bow在生我的气
Hey. Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Uh, that's okay.
不谈也没关系
I pretty much know what you would say. Really?
我大概知道你会说什么了 是吗
'Cause there's a lot of profanity just behind my eyes.
因为我的眼睛背后藏着很多脏话呢
Mmhmm. Maybe after dinner.
明白吗 吃完饭再说吧
I'm gonna eat later.
我待会儿再吃
I'm gonna eat in my room.
我去我房♥间吃
I don't want to eat alone with the snitch.
我才不要跟叛徒单独吃饭呢
I'm going outside.
我去外面吃
Hey! Hey, that's enough!
嗨 闹够了没有
Family meeting, living room, now!
到客厅开家庭会议 马上
Really?
不是吧
Just me and you?
就我们俩
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I don't disagree.
我也觉得
Why didn't anyone else show up?
其他人为什么不来
Maybe they don't respect you like I do.
也许他们不像我这样敬重你
I guess not.
我想也是
Seems like the only thing left to do
看来我们唯一能做的
is have some ice cream.
就是吃点冰激凌了
Hold on to that thought.
等一下
Hey, what's going on? Hey, Dre.
嗨 怎么啦 嗨 Dre
Sorry to bother you at home, but I thought it was better
很抱歉 到家里来打扰你 但我觉得
than sending out one of those crappy team e-mails.
这还是比给你发那些垃圾团体邮件来的要好
Cool. I don't read those, anyway. No one does.
好啊 反正我也不看 没人会看
I take a lot of time to craft my e-mails.
我可是花了很多时间修整我的邮件
We're here about the loudspeaker incident.
我们来是因为扬声器事件
It was an incident? Yeah.
这也能算事件 算啊
Yeah, we have some very upset parents.
是啊 有些家长们为此很不安
In all my years, it's the
在我的职业生涯中 这是
worst behavior the league has ever seen.
在联赛中发生的最糟糕的行为
Worse than that old streaker
比上次那个在软式垒球赛进行到一半
that wandered into the middle of a tee-ball game?
晃进场地的裸奔老人还糟吗
Jeremy's grandfather has dementia.
可Jeremy的外公有老年痴呆啊
Uh... okay.
好吧
So, we're gonna have to ask
所以 我们必须让
you to stay away from the complex for two weeks.
你两星期不得靠近球场
And we've asked Jeremy's grandfather to do the same.
我们也通知Jeremy的外公这么做了
Repeatedly.
通知了好多次
You're banning him from the complex?
你们要禁止他进入球场
Are you serious?
你们不是认真的吧
He was naked in front of children.
他可是在孩子们面前赤身裸体
No. My husband.
不 我是说我丈夫
Bow, we got to do something.
Bow 我们得有点举动啊
And I'm sure even Dre would admit that he acted like an idiot.
我想连Dre自己也会承认他的表现像个白♥痴♥
Would, Dre? No, no, Dre would not,
我会吗 不不 你才不会
because he is not an idiot.
因为他不是一个白♥痴♥
People get carried away
在那该死的球场
at that stupid field all the time.
总会有人失控的
This man cares about his family, and he made a mistake.
这个男人关心自己的家人 只是犯了点错
So, if you're gonna ban a Johnson,
如果你们要对一个Johnson家的人下禁令
you're banning all of us, and that includes Jack, yeah.
那你就是对我们所有人下禁令 包括Jack
And you know that boy runs like a panther.
你也知道那孩子跑起来像只黑豹
Yes. Very fleet footed.
是的 飞毛腿
Good night to both of you. Okay.
两位 晚安 好吧
Yes, good night. Good night. Yes.
晚安 晚安
We will see you in a couple of weeks. Thank you.
过几星期再见 谢谢
That's ridiculous. Wow.
太荒唐了 哇哦
Hey, babe, did you really mean that?
宝贝 你刚刚是认真的吗
No. You're an idiot. Oh.
不是啊 你的确是个白♥痴♥ 欧
But I would never tell them that.
但我绝不会跟他们这样说
That is called having someone's back.
这才叫作支持
You're right, and I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉
But I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't understand your rules.
但我是真的不懂你的那套规则 不开玩笑
They're really hard.
太复杂了
Just show me that you're there for me,
你只要支持我
and never let me embarrass myself.
别让我一个人出糗就行了
Cool.
没问题
But what about karaoke?
但卡拉OK那事怎么说
What about karaoke?
卡拉OK怎么了
I really don't understand these rules.
我真搞不懂那些规则
What about karaoke?
卡拉OK到底怎么了
I... okay.
我 好吧
I mean... I'm amazing at karaoke.
我卡拉OK唱得很棒啊
See what mom just did, Diane?
你看到妈妈了吗 Diane
That's what loyalty looks like.
那才叫忠诚
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起
Daddy had chunky monkey.
但老爸有冰激凌
I would've broken for ice cream.
要是冰淇淋的话 我也会防不住
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Well, I guess you're only 7, so I forgive you, too.
你也只有七岁 我也原谅你了
What about you, Junior?
你呢 Junior
He offered you ice cream?
他给你吃冰淇淋了
Dad gripped me up out of bed and shined a light in my eyes.
老爸把我从被子里拖出来 还用电筒照我的眼睛
What?
什么
So, there were a few bumps along the way,
所以 尽管一路磕磕碰碰
but in the end, team Johnson came together for the win.
但最后Johnson队还是团结在一起取得了最后的胜利
One way or another, we had each other's backs.
无论如何 我们彼此支持
Little do they know,
但他们还不知道
I'll be kicking their butts in Bananagrams later.
待会儿 我要在香蕉拼字中让他们溃不成军
**We build it up,been built it up,been built it up.*
*我们一鼓作气 一鼓作气 一鼓作气
**cause it solid,solid as a rock*
*因为坚定不移 犹如磐石
Yeah! Yay, mommy!
耶 耶 老妈
Mommy! Whoo! Wonderful.
老妈好棒 太美妙了
Thank you so much. You want me to do another one?
谢谢 想听我给你们再来一首吗
Uh, do you want to do another one?
你想再唱一首吗
Only if you want me to do another one.
你们想听我才唱
I want what you want, baby.
你想要的就是我想要的 宝贝
Okay, yes or no, I'm embarrassing myself?
好吧 到底要还是不要 我在出自己洋相吗
I really, really don't understand the rules.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表