even when you're wrong? Precisely.
尽管你是错的 没错
And agree with you when I don't.
不同意也得同意你
Yes. That would be best.
没错 那样就最好了
Ah.
啊哈
Okay.
好吧
So, you threw your wife under the bus, Dre?
你跟你妻子划清界线(扔到公车底)吗 Dre
That's a bad move.
这很糟糕
I did the same thing to Margaret.
我对Margaret做了同样的事
Broke up our first and third marriages.
导致了我们第一次跟第三次的离婚
I liked Margaret.
我喜欢Margaret
She was much nicer to me the third time.
第三次婚姻的时候 她对我友善多了
Well, not to me.
对我不是
Look, whatever your differences are,
无论你们分歧是什么
figure it out, because we need all spouses here tonight
搞定它 因为我们今晚需要所有人的配偶
for the museum event.
参加博物馆的活动
It's a huge new client.
这可是个新的大客户
Damn it! I forgot about that.
该死 我忘记了
Hopefully, I can convince Bow to go with me.
希望我可以说服Bow和我来
We need Bow here tonight, okay?
我们今晚需要Bow
She knows all about art,
她对艺术了解很深
and my wife knows nothing about nothing.
我的妻子什么都不知道
That's what you get
这就是你
when you make small talk on a Southwest flight.
在西南航♥空♥航♥班♥上闲聊换来的货色
So, you spent all of yesterday making me look bad,
你昨天一整天都让我看起来像坏人
and I'm supposed to spend tonight making you look good?
但是我今晚要让你看起来很棒
Yes, that's what I'm asking. Mmhmm.
没错 这就是我的请求 嗯
Plus, you look so sexy when you talk art.
而且 你聊起艺术的时候特别性感
Dre. Hey, mama.
Dre 嘿 妈妈
Talk some art for me right now, please.
现在给我聊聊艺术 拜托
Dre, stop it.
Dre 别这样
Come on, baby, talk that art to me. Stop.
拜托 宝贝 和我说点艺术 停下来
You mean like... Cezanne?
你是说塞尚吗
What about Cezanne?
塞尚怎么样
Well, he was known for his very tight brush work.
他有众所周知的浓密的胡子
Damn it, you know I love tight brush work.
该死 你知道我最喜欢浓密的草丛了
He would fill an entire canvas with his landscape.
他会把风景画满整张画布
Don't stop. Don't stop.
不要停 不要停
He loved to experiment. With what?
他喜欢做实验 用什么
Muted colors. Ooh!
柔和的颜色 哦
Stop it. Okay, okay.
快住手 好吧 好吧
Save some for the party.
为派对留一点
Fine, but you need to tell
好吧 但是你需要
Zoey and Junior that they're babysitting tonight.
告诉Zoey和Junior他们今晚要当保姆
Babysit?!
保姆
But mom said Zach and I
但是老妈说Zach和我
could wear costumes to the new Marvel movie.
可以穿戏服看新的漫威电影
Yeah, I may not have thought that one through.
没错 那事我还没想清楚
Trust me, son, I'm doing you a favor
相信我 我不让你这么做
by not letting you do that.
是为了你好
So, we're stuck sitting?
所以 我们只能当保姆了吗
Look, man, sitting is something you excel at.
伙计 你就是擅长带孩子啊
This is so not fair.
这太不公平了
Not only is it fair, it's by design.
不仅不公平 而且本应如此
Your mother and I waited eight years
你妈妈和我在你们出生之后
after you were born before having more children
等了八年才再生孩子
so we could take advantage of moments like this.
就是为了我们可以在这种时候使唤你们
That's what I call planned parenthood. Up top.
这就是我说的父母计划通 击掌
Yep.
是的
So, I was glad I dragged my wife out from under the bus.
我很高兴我跟老婆和好了(从公交底拉出来)
She was doing great.
她做的很好
Caravaggio's use of Chiaroscuro is beautiful.
卡拉瓦乔将明暗对照法运用的美轮美奂
unlike a Master Barista's use of cappuccino,
不像顶级咖啡师做翻卡布奇诺的
which is delicious.
仅仅很好喝
Coffee makes me poop.
咖啡能帮我通便
Oh. Mm.
- 噢 - 嗯
Okay. Okeydoke.
- 好吧 - 好的
All righty. Okay.
那好吧
My God. What have I done?
我的天 我做了什么
She's not wrong, though. I know.
不过她也没说错 我知道
Don't say anything 'cause she's my best friend,
别跟别人说 她是我最好的朋友
but she totally talks behind people's backs.
但她老在别人背后讲闲话
I want some chunky monkey. I need it.
我想吃chunky monkey冰淇淋,我需要它。
I'm bored.
我好无聊
I want to be entertained.
我希望来点儿好玩的
Oh, then why don't we play a game?
噢 不如我们玩个游戏
Follow me.
跟我来
Stand right there.
站在这儿
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I'm gonna be an awesome mom.
我将来一定是最棒的妈妈
She should not have children.
她根本不应该生孩子
Hey, Junior, can we play...
嘿 Junior 我们能不能玩
Guess we have to entertain ourselves.
看来我们得自己找点儿娱乐了
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想得一样吗
Okay. Here we go.
好吧 我们走
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You can't let them ride down the stairs like that.
你不能让他们这样滑楼梯
They need helmets.
他们需要头盔
Whoo!
唔
Okay, let's get one thing straight...
好吧 我们得说明白
None of this was my fault.
这都不是我的错
Dre you've been to the
博物馆的新翼投入运营以后
museum since we opened up the new wing, right?
你有来过这里的 对吧 Dre
What? I practically live in that wing.
什么 我基本上都住在这个新翼里了
I love wings.
我喜欢翅膀
You'll have to come down
你应该来参加
when we open our retrospective on Matisse.
我们办的Matisse回顾展
Try and stop me.
谁也拦不住我
There are two things I love... Wings and Matisse.
我爱两样东西 翅膀和Matisse
Oh.
噢
I couldn't help but to overhear you
我不小心听到你们在谈论
guys are talking about one of my favorite artists.
我最爱的艺术家之一
He's wonderful.
他非常棒
I recently dragged Dre
我最近拉着Dre
to one of his exhibits, and even he got it.
去了他的画展 连他都领悟到那种美妙
I did. What?
是啊 什么
I don't remember going to see Matisse.
我不记得去看过Matisse
I tend to remember doing things I hate, but she's the expert.
做讨厌的事 我一般都会记得 但她是专家
I think that he is one of the greatest surrealists.
我觉得他是最棒的超现实主义画家之一
I do, and this idea that what is real
我记得 而且他关于真实并非所见
lies right behind what you actually see.
而是藏于双眼所呈现的幻觉背后的想法
I mean, that's mind blowing, to me.
简直令我叹为观止
Why are they looking at her
你们怎么都盯着她看
谈论的是Matisse
like she has a big, old booger in her nose?
好像她有一大坨鼻屎在鼻子上一样
Let me Google this real quick.
让我迅速的谷歌♥一下
We did go see some artist that started with an "M."
我们的确去看了某个M打头的艺术家
M-a, m-a, m... ooh!
M a M a m 噢
Match ups for the New College Football playoff system.
找到大学橄榄球季后赛了
That's cool.
真酷
Damn it, Dre, stay on track.
该死的 Dre 专心点儿
I actually get uneasy
如果我现在看到一个穿着西服
when I see a man in a suit with a bowler hat
带着圆顶礼帽的男人 但没有
and there isn't a giant piece of fruit obscuring his face.
一大♥片♥水果挡住他的脸 我还真觉得不舒服
Bowler hat... Magritte.
圆顶礼帽 Magritte
She's talking about Magritte.
她说的是Magritte
Wrong guy.
整错人了
I'm gonna tell her.
我要告诉她
I can't tell her.
我不能告诉她
She said not to disagree with her in public,
她说我不能在公共场合反驳她
but this is different, right? Babe.
但这次不一样对吧 宝贝
Ciao. Ciao.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表