剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
就在录音上
It's on the recording.
审核团队拒绝了我
That the taint team stonewalled me on.
-东西都锁在... -那就打开 孩子
- The thing's locked up in-- - Well, unlock it, son.
天啊 上帝把知识摆在我们面前
Jesus Christ. The Lord doesn't put knowledge before us
不是让我们保持无知的
so that we can remain ignorant.
法律上不允许我...
I'm not legally allowed to--
如果我命令了 那就他妈合法
If I order it, it's fucking legal.
现在 你赶紧去把录音和那个蠢货
Now, you get your hands on that fucking tape--
给我搞到手
and that fucking idiot.
我们得赶紧着手排队申请学前班
We've got to get on the list for preschool right away.
好的 宝贝 会的
We will, baby, we will...
有一个词可以形容你所做的事情的代价
There's a word for what it takes to do what you did.
科凌的事上前后反复
To reverse yourself like that on Kling.
是筋疲力尽 还是落花流水
Is it being dead tired? Or beaten?
-把握 -谢谢
- Mastery. - Thank you.
但是我认为应该还有一点其他的
But I think it may also be a little of the other things.
我准备好结束这场战争了
I'm ready for this war to finally be over.
你觉得呢
Do you think it is?
现在既然他女朋友的公♥司♥安全了
Well, now that his girlfriend's company is safe.
我觉得可能吧
I think it just might be.
什么事
What's the thing.
你说只要我找到了好东西
You said I could get back into the game,
我就能重回战场
if I found something good.
一直都是
Always.
我觉得我找到了
I think I found it.
对阿克斯资本有利 对你有利
Good for Axe Cap. Good for you.
也许对你关心的其他人不利
Maybe bad for someone else you care about.
不过由你来权衡
But you can weigh that.
塞勒氏一直以来的有毒债务都非常高
Saler's has always had too much toxic debt.
他们已经无处安放了
There was no place they could really put it.
直到现在
Until now.
是的 现在有了
Yeah. Now they do.
你一直都是一个冷酷无情的杀手 维克多
You have always been a stone and steely assassin, Victor.
与生俱来
Born that way.
你考虑的这种破坏行动
The kind of destruction you're considering,
有连带损失
the collateral damage,
会毁了你们的关系
the relationships that'll be ruined
或者推向绝境 你准备好了吗
or pushed to the brink-- you ready for all that?
就为了看到鲜血从泰勒的铠甲渗出
Just to finally see the blood seeping out of Taylor's armor
血染战场
onto the battlefield?
如果没有 我还穿着铠甲干什么
If I'm not, why am I still wearing my armor?
我能帮什么吗
Anything I can do to help?
这事不用 不
Not on this. No.
去叫温蒂
Go find Wendy.
没有人比你更会一扫糟心的一天了
No one knows better than you how to pad the blow of a shitty day.
丹尼尔
两杯全权委托 慢用
Two Carte Blanche. Enjoy.
我不知道你知不知道
I don't know if you're aware,
我也是一名没有执照的医生
but I am also an unlicensed doctor.
类似药剂师
A medicine man of sorts,
酒文化的外科医生
and surgeon of the drinking arts.
我要在你面前
I'm going to place a steady stream
放一排处方药
of prescribed medications before you--
你要不停地痛饮
and you are going to quaff deeply and repeatedly.
会出现一丝温暖而耀眼的闪光
And a little flicker of the warm and giddy
慢慢延展开
will grow and spread.
我们会笑着回忆往昔
And we will laugh about the days of yore.
我们会向那些已经倒下和即将倒下的同志们
And we will toast the comrades who have fallen
举杯致敬
and yet may fall.
你会忘记过去几天的
And you will forget the vicissitudes
悲欢离合
of the last few days
你会记得自己是谁
and you will remember who you are.
是谁
And who's that?
我唯一喜欢一起喝酒的女人
The only woman I've ever enjoyed drinking with.
那么 我们有一件事要做了
Well, then there's one thing we should do...
痛快地喝一场
Get properly fucking drunk.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表