剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Thirty enter. One remains.
其实跟那很像 因为现在该发补贴了
Similar, actually, because it's comp time.
我不会召开会议
I'm not doing meetings.
我不会强迫你们证明自己的存在
I'm not going to force you to justify your existence.
业绩已经证明了
The numbers already do that.
我知道你们有些人一直有些焦虑
Still, I know some of you have been...anxious.
担忧过去的一年里你们自己和我的业绩
Both about your performance and mine this past year.
在此告诉各位 我可以全额支付你们的工资
So know this: I can afford to pay you all full freight,
你们会发现自己赚得
which you'll find is more than you made
比之前任何一份工作都多
at any of your old shops...
条件是你们能把这些钱
If you leave your money in the fund
留在基金里至少12个月
for at least the next twelve months.
如果你们坚持要马上支取报酬
If you insist on drawing your pay immediately,
那就悉听尊便...
and at your discretion...
到手的数字将会是原来的六成
the payout will be 60 cents on the theoretical dollar.
我会在明天午夜之前
I'll await your individual decisions
等待你们每个人的决定
by end of day tomorrow.
该死
Fuck!
他妈的
Motherfuck.
我不清楚这对我有什么影响
I don't know where it leaves me.
但对泰勒来说 这是她在一年内
But that's a smart approach for Taylor
节约资源的聪明做法
in a year they're trying to conserve resources.
所以就是每三个人里挑一个不同意的闷死
So's asphyxiating every third person, but frowned upon.
尤其是第一个被闷死的
Especially by the guy who'd be the first one smothered.
多谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
她一家小破公♥司♥得到了溢价
She got a premium for a mediocre fucking company.
没错 这就是泰勒·梅森如此优秀的原因
Yeah, well, that is what makes Taylor Mason so good.
破坏你的计划 逼你用各种
Makes you do things-- compromise your approach--
不同寻常的手段做事
in ways you never usually would.
你欣赏这样的做法
You admire it.
我喜欢赞美漂亮的招数
I like to celebrate a really good kill.
在精神层面上与我联结
Connects me to my spiritual side.
你是个扭曲的人 我喜欢赞美这个
You're a sick twist. I like to celebrate that.
-阿克斯 -什么事
- Axe. - Yeah?
厨房♥给你准备好了
Kitchen's all ready for you.
还以为你今天会陪着你太太 那个听证会
Thought you'd be with your wife today. The hearing.
结果你像私♥家♥侦♥探♥一样到这里挖骨头来了
Instead of skull-dugging around here like Philip Marlowe.
你刚是把我比作鲍嘉吗
You just compared me to Bogie?
演员 曾出演私♥家♥侦♥探♥角色
那可是这一周里别人对我说过的最中听的话
That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.
温蒂认为最好不要让
Wendy didn't think it was a good idea
州检察长一直在她身后陪着她
for the State AG to be sitting behind her
让别人感觉他想要控制事情走向
creating the impression he was trying to influence things.
你呢
And you?
是啊 一样
Yeah. Same.
不想让我在那里
Didn't want me there seeming like
让别人认为她被指控的事是我让她做的
I'd asked her to do what she was accused of.
所以我们不在对她更好
So she's better off without us.
是啊 就今天而已 反正也就几个小时
Yeah. For today. For a few hours anyway.
也许以后也是 但有事直说
And maybe still not. But get on with it.
我需要一个人 精通某种特殊技术
I need a man--with a certain set of skills.
是你的手下 去撬一个保险箱
Your man. To get into a safe.
并潜入那保险箱所在的房♥子
And the room that safe is in.
很难得手的保险箱
A tough safe.
一个超出你管辖权限的保险箱
A safe that lies outside the bounds of your authority.
没错 我手下有这号♥人 你知道我有
Yeah, I got the guy. You know I do.
但是查克 我可不是什么劳军组织的姑娘
But, Chuck, I'm not some USO girl
给你发甜甜圈 跳舞助兴
dispensing donuts and dances here.
泰勒·梅森就他妈该坐牢
Taylor Mason should be in a numbered fucking jumpsuit.
如果我爸跟我先他一步进去了
If my dad and I get fitted for them first,
那就永远都不可能了
that's never gonna happen.
你一直在告诉我你为什么还没办到
You keep telling me why you can't get it done
你得先搞定点别的
and what you need to do first.
你以前一门心思抓我的时候
Your days were never so full or disorganized
可从没像这样又忙又没条理
when you were gunning for me.
也许这跟你的切身利益挂钩得不够紧密
Maybe this isn't personal enough for you.
你♥他♥妈♥想让我伤及你的切身利益吗
You need me to make it fucking personal?
泰勒·梅森不仅仅背叛了你
Taylor Mason didn't just betray you.
他们还用各种方式恶心温蒂
They fucked with Wendy a dozen different ways.
没错 只要我想 我就能了结这份恩怨
So, yeah, I can get that happy hate going if I need to.
但我也向你保证过 不止一次
But I've also given my word. More than once.
那他妈应该也算数
And that should fucking count, too.
你可以用我的人
You can use my man.
把他需要知道的保险箱的具体信息告诉我
Give me what he needs to know about this safe
我会转达
and he'll know it.
什么都不要肯定 什么都别承认
Confirm nothing. Admit nothing.
如果泰勒不出现 他们就没有把柄
If Taylor doesn't show, they have nothing.
除非你自己招供
Unless you give them something.
所以什么都别说
So, don't.
我不能让你去撒谎
I can't tell you to lie.
我只能告诉你 他们永远无法证实真♥相♥
I can only tell you that they'll never be able to prove it,
这正是你所有问题的完美解决方案
and it's the perfect solution to all your problems.
希望如此
I hope so.
你的委托人都这么说吗
Is that what your clients say?
他们躲过惩罚的时候都感觉很好吗
Do they always feel good when they avoid punishment?
然后就继续自己的生活了
Just move on with their lives?
真正的罪犯跟你我不一样
Real criminals are different than you and me.
做过那些事的人他们的心态不一样
Something about the mind-set of someone who does those things.
当我开始为他们辩护时
By the time I get 'em,
他们早都过了那个纠结自己是什么人的阶段
they are long past wondering who they are.
他们心里都清楚
They already know.
他们只是希望能脱罪
They just want to get away with it.
也许我也没什么不同
Maybe I'm not so different.
你不一样
You are.
而这之后你也许会懊悔
And later, you may feel some remorse.
你会自己消化掉 罗兹医生
Which you will deal with, Doctor Rhoades.
但现在
But for now...
现在我按你说的做
For now, I do what you said.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
今天我们将在这里探讨针对温蒂·罗兹医生的
We are here today to explore serious charges
一系列严重指控
against Doctor Wendy Rhoades.
首先 她是否是在行医 如果如此
First, if she acted in a medical capacity and, if so--
我承认
I did.
请给我和我的委托人一点时间
Give me a minute with my client--
我是一名医生
I am a doctor.
泰勒·梅森之前是我的患者
Taylor Mason was my patient.
我并没有尊重患者的隐私权
I failed to respect patient confidentiality
而是用在疗程中获取的信息
and used information revealed in session
为自己谋利
for my own personal gain--
或者准确说我自己并没获利
or if I didn't technically gain,
至少对我个人而言
at least my own ends.
你能重复那些话吗
Can you repeat that?
当然
Yes.
因为那是事实
Because it's the truth.
我已经订好了饭店 就在
I got us a table at--
明白了
I see.
这不会改变什么
This changes nothing.
阿克斯资本的所有人无论是现在还是将来
Everybody at Axe Cap is and will remain
脑子永远都会犯浑
deeply fucked in the head.
我们都会需要你亦师亦友的帮助
We will all need your help as a coach and a human.
谢谢 但我终于又找回了我自己
Thank you. But I, uh finally feel myself again.
你看起来不像
You don't look it.
我的表情会调整好的
My face will catch up.
它只是需要时间先恢复冷静
It just needs to relax into itself first.
温蒂向医委会认罪了
Wendy confessed to the Medical Board.
真棒 那个女巫是
Ding dong, the witch is--
我们不庆祝 温蒂只是做了正确的事
We don't celebrate. Wendy merely did the right thing.
仅此而已 我们继续
That's all. We move forward.
你拿来的这些情报可真♥他♥妈♥详细
This is some detailed fucking intel you brought here.
我认识给这地方装窃听器的探员
I know the agent who bugged the place.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表