剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我又不能走 他们会找移♥民♥局
I can't leave. They call Immigration...
这个故事在尤里卡方案建构公♥司♥
It's a story being told over and over
已经不是什么秘密了
inside the ranks of Eureka Building Solutions.
该公♥司♥在工业清洁领域
What had once looked like a leader
曾一度居领先位置
in the industrial cleaning space
正待一笔巨额估值
awaiting a huge valuation,
现在却据悉正面对
is now rumored to be facing probes
几家管理机构的调查
by several regulatory agencies--
这真是很劲爆的大新闻
That is one powerful piece of journalism.
是的 而且很精准
It is. And accurate.
已经上了新闻网站了
It's gone up on the journal's site by now,
但是我想亲自让你看看 毕竟...
but I wanted to show it to you personally, since, you know...
那自然
Sure.
那家公♥司♥对待员工的做法是不对的
It's wrong what that company did to those workers.
他们也应拥有工作和爱情
They deserve their bread and their roses too.
塔克功不可没
Tuk did good work here.
超过预期
Went above and beyond.
他还在抱怨自己身上有清洁剂的味道
He's complaining he still smells like pine cleaner.
那就好好夸奖他 本
Go give him an attaboy, Ben.
我工作了三年才得到夸奖
Took me three years with you to earn an attaboy.
那就别夸了
Then fuck the attaboy.
他干活 拿钱 继续
Did his job. Got paid. Move on.
你的人 你说了算
Your guy. Your call.
我还是夸夸他吧
...I think I'll give him an attaboy...
让开
Move.
女总裁 厉害
a She-E-O. Nice...
阿克斯
Axe...
我之前一直在想你为什么
I was trying to figure out why you invested
投资那家狗屎机器人
in that dogshit robotics company.
我到底是上了一个蠢货还是上了一个狡诈鬼
And if I fucked an idiot or just someone really duplicitous.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
爱国者信托银行
Patriot Trust Bank.
想多招揽点生意
Trying to drum up more business.
绝对没有转移主要战场
Definitely not switching primes.
我听说你封♥杀♥泰勒·梅森的杠杆率
I heard you were denying Taylor Mason leverage.
我想让整个华尔街都知道
I wanted the Street to know.
我现在算是明白问题的根源了 你的愤怒
Now I see what's behind everything: Your wrath.
我就挑明了吧
Which I am now going to blunt.
泰勒的杠杆率我打算给
I'm gonna get Taylor their leverage.
你这就不是正常反应了
That is not what I would call a proportionate response.
因为正常反应
Because proportionate responses
对你这种孤树一帜不好使
don't work on nation states like you.
我不管你是撒谎还是含糊不清
I-I don't care if you lie or obfuscate.
但是你拿了本该属于我的利润我就得管了
I care when you take profits that should be mine.
你的清洁公♥司♥的市值
Your cleaning company is worth
比昨天明显多了很多
significantly more than it was yesterday.
你知道你的竞争对手干了什么勾当吗
You know what kind of horrible shit your competition was up to?
我当然知道 而且我本可以通过
Of course I did. And I would've beaten them,
正常的商业手段适时地打败他们
in time, through proper business practices.
现在你已经打败了
And now you have.
要不是你掺和进来 我的股份
And my piece would have been worth even more
可以更值钱
if I didn't cut you in.
我认为要不是你让我进来
Somehow I don't think it would have
公♥司♥也不会增值这么快
gone up so quick if you hadn't.
-是吗 -我说过
- Really? - Like I told you:
我是个增值宝
I'm a value add.
把我的股份还我 滚蛋宝
Give me back the shares, fucko.
我可是付了好大一笔钱呢
I paid you handsomely.
你可以以现值赎回
You can buy me out at current value.
后面的过山车你自己坐
Take the rest of the ride yourself.
如果你真那么想摆脱我的话
If you want to be rid of me that badly.
好吧 我股份的一半
Fine. Half my shares back.
你也说了 股份更值钱了
Well, as you said, they're worth more now.
-什么价呢 -利润归我
- So what price, uh-- - I get the profit on those.
你只能拿回你的初始投资
You get only your initial investment back on 'em.
这样我就不挡着你追杀泰勒·梅森
And I let you have a clear shot at Taylor Mason.
肉好疼
Expensive...
值就行
But worth it.
行 成交
Good. Done.
那我们一起玩过山车
And we'll take the rest of this ride together.
对了 你的公♥司♥壮大了
By the way, you got bigger.
你现在有4200名勤奋苦干的新员工
You now have 4,200 new and hard-working employees
等着加入你的清洁公♥司♥了
ready to step aboard your cleaning company.
我们的公♥司♥
Our company.
现在怎么办
Now what?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
可以吃点
I could eat.
查尔斯·罗兹
请进
Come in.
唐娜没宣布参加
Donna didn't announce the United States Attorney
南区检察长的竞选
for the Southern District.
她一定是退出了
She must've stepped out.
那你正好申请
And that's when you stepped in.
一定要趁机行事
Always angle-shooting.
把握方向 差别很大
Shooting angles. Important difference.
还是你教我的
You taught me that.
-需要我离开吗 -不用 我刚热起来
- Should I go? - Nah. I'm just getting warm.
我知道你打什么算盘
I know what you're doing.
我来告诉你 不要
And I'm here to tell you, don't.
不要做 不要竞选
Don't do it. Don't run.
你不是来求我的
You didn't come to plead.
你是来威胁我的
You came to threaten.
所以你把话说完吧
So hit me with the back half.
我一直尽量不要挡你的路
I've been keeping out of your way as much as possible.
那你管查我的旧案子叫什么
What do you call reviewing all my old cases?
我的职责所在 就像我说的
My duty. But like I said,
我一直没有用上我所有的权力
I've been holding back the full power of my office.
我觉得你知道那个权力是什么
And I think you know what that power is.
那个权力能做什么 所以如果你竞选了
What it can do. So if you run,
如果你再试图坐上任何与公共信任
if you try to again put yourself in a position of public trust
和公共权利相干的职位
and public authority,
我肯定会派兵出击的
I will be forced to let slip the dogs of war.
我肯定教过你这一点
Oh, that one I definitely taught you.
对 这一招我在阿克斯罗德身上用过
Yeah. That's the one I used on Axelrod
让他犯下了第一个错
to get him to make his first mistake.
有时候真是近墨者黑
Sometimes you learn from the worst.
你不用这样跟我针锋相对
You didn't need to bring out the needle to nudge me.
我之前在竞选 我依然在竞选
I was running. I am running.
而当我胜选的时候
And when I win,
我会把你碾得七零八碎
-伙计 -嗨
- Hey, buddy. - Hey.
那么
So,
在一个全是量化分♥析♥师的地方工作是什么样
how's it work at a quant overlay?
我还是当一个分♥析♥师还是
Am I still gonna be an analyst or--
抱歉 我没办成
I'm sorry, man. I can't do it.
泰勒不同意
Taylor blocked it.
他们就像HAL9000或者雨人一样
They're like the HAL 9000 or Rain Man.
《2001太空漫游》中永不犯错的人类科技结晶
他们总是在跟百分比打交道
They're always playing the percentages.
不是的
Yeah, they're not.
他们能看透一切
They see... everything.
这就是为什么他们即使有风险
It's why they did what they did with Axe,
还是对阿克斯做了那种事
despite the risk.
为什么他们把我挖来 对我抱了很高的期望
Why they brought me here and put a lot of faith in me...
也是为什么我要拒绝
and why I gotta say no.
是你不同意
You're blocking me?
我觉得你是个好人
I think you're a great dude.
如果我回到13岁
If I was 13 again,
我会跟你玩万智牌
I would play Magic: The Gathering with you,
每天吃午饭都会玩
like, every day at lunch.
但你是个男人 你得把那些幼稚的东西收起来
But when you're a man, you gotta put childish things away...
工作期间
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表