剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
有时我们之间的共识是无法用言语来表达的
Sometimes words can't speak what we both know.
有这么个网站 "绝美挣扎"
There's this site, Beautiful Agony,
全都是各种高♥潮♥脸
that is all about the O face,
而现在看着你 我能感觉到
and looking at you right now I can sense--
你就像喝多了咖啡过度兴奋的连环杀手
You are like an over-caffeinated serial killer.
走来
Go!
我们得谈谈在冥想室发生的事
We should talk about what happened in the meditation room.
我在你脸上打了一拳
I hit you in the face.
你抱住了我
You held me.
我们情感有共鸣了
We bonded.
我们应该再让感情升华一下
We should bond some more.
一起喝一杯 下班后 就我们俩
Drinks, after work tonight, just the two of us.
我一般只跟有一任老婆的人约会
I usually only go out with people who have one wife.
当时绝对暧昧氛围 我不会会错意的
There was vibe. I don't mistake vibe.
你支了小帐篷是因为你的头埋在我咪♥咪♥中间
You got a stiffie because your head was between my tits.
没有什么暧昧氛围
That's not vibe.
根据我的标准就是有
It is where I come from.
哪年的标准 1954年吗
Where's that, 1954?
又开始了
It's happening again.
这帮流氓们开始捣乱了
The droogs are starting to fall all over themselves,
拿我开涮
fall over me.
我注意到了公♥司♥里
I have noticed a certain
对你的关注度有所上涨
increased level of interest on the floor.
就在我生日时说我喜欢"粗暴"之后
Since I mentioned getting "railed" at my birthday.
我注意到了 斯派罗每天11点
I see it--the way Spyros brings you that cortado
给你送杯可塔朵 在你的座位旁徘徊
every day at 11, lingers by your desk...
至少多嘴的注孤男很会泡咖啡
At least chatty Lurch makes good fucking coffee.
但今天是"美元大亨"比尔
But today it was Dollar Bill.
那可不一样
And that's different.
你想知道怎么样能最方便地赶走他
You want to know the best way to blow him off
又不会毁掉工作环境
without fucking up the workplace?
更准确的说是如何合适地回应他
More like: the best way to do the thing
而不至于毁掉工作环境
without fucking up the workplace.
你把他当爱人还是床伴
Are you thinking of him as a love partner or a sex partner?
要这么说的话 我觉得是斗嘴皮子
When you put it that way, I'm thinking about yakking--
我有点愤怒
I'm feeling a bit fucked...over.
还有点害怕自己可能做出的事
And a little afraid of what I might do.
我喜欢你发火的样子 本·金
I like the way you're owning that, Ben Kim.
但我正在做咨♥询♥
But I am in session.
邦妮也应该听听 这也和她有关
Bonnie should hear this. It concerns her, too.
我刚得知阿克斯资本有一个员工基金
I've just learned Axe Cap maintains a fund for employees.
对 所以我们才在这里工作
Yeah, that's why we fucking work here.
把我们的钱投进去
To get our money invested here
然后拿到超过所有人的回报率
and beat everyone else's returns.
不是 一个单独的名为旗舰的精英基金
No, a separate, elite fund called Flagship.
那个基金的回报率显然
Where returns are, apparently,
比主基金高了三倍
three times greater than the main fund.
但只有"核心员工"在里面
But only "key employees" are in it.
我是项目经理 但我不在里面
I'm a PM... and I'm not.
温蒂 你在里面吗
Wendy, are you in it?
我好多年都没听过旗舰的名字了
I haven't heard anyone mention Flagship in years.
我想阿克斯碰上官司时
I think Axe liquidated funds like that
就已经清算了这类基金
when he ran into his legal troubles.
所以我应该平息怒火
So I should let go of this anger?
或者保持愤怒 等着看愤怒能给你带来什么
Or hold onto it for the day and see where it takes you.
我选平息愤怒
I'll let it go.
谢谢 温蒂
Thanks, Wendy.
你没有回答他的问题
You didn't answer his question.
我想我回答了
I think I did.
没有完全回答
Not fully.
没回答旗舰基金有没有你的份
Not the part about whether you were invested in Flagship.
是吗
Didn't I? Huh.
你的问题呢 我回答了吗
How 'bout yours? Did I answer those?
回答了 我知道我要拿美元大亨怎么办了
Yeah. I know just what I need to do with Dollar Bill now.
晚上约 兄弟
We're on, buddy.
暧昧
Vibe.
我就知道
I fuckin' knew it.
你说个地方
Name the place.
这样如何 "我觉得你是个纯爷们"
How about, "I Thought You Were a Real Man,
"所以你说个地方"
So You Fuckin' Name It."
你还有提升空间
You got room for improvement.
不多了
Not much.
我一直又打又杀
I am kicking ass and taking names.
只不过我没人可杀了
Only I ran out of names,
所以现在只能打击对手了
so now it's just ass-kicking all the time.
加入俱乐部[大家都一样]
Join the club.
是个高级俱乐部吗
Is it an exclusive one?
你知道
You know it.
因为我喜欢入场许可
Because I like entree.
还有一个我想加入的高级俱乐部
There's another exclusive club I'd like to be in--
旗舰基金
the Flagship Fund.
你怎么知道旗舰的
How the fuck do you know about Flagship?
旗舰基金规则第一条就是不准谈论旗舰
First rule of Flagship is you don't talk about Flagship.
你该知道有人告诉了我
You should know it was talked about to me.
有个大人物暗示说
Someone influential was whispering
我可能会加入那个
that it might be on my horizon.
是 我能看出这点
Yeah, I could see that for you.
如果你保持优秀
If you keep it up--
我有多大概率不这样呢
What are the odds of me not?
只是说 这是件大事
Just saying-- it is a big deal though.
你得像埃里克·罗伯茨和克里斯·潘一样
You gotta be like Eric Roberts and Chris Penn--
电影《Best of the Best人中龙凤》中的角色
人中龙凤
Best of the Best.
所以你在里面
So you're in?
对 自从我...
Fuck yeah, ever since I...uh...
我向阿克斯证明了我总是能够克服困难
showed Axe how I always manage to come through.
与阿克斯和瓦格斯
Alongside Axe and Wags...
还有温蒂 对
And Wendy, yeah.
回报很可观
And the rewards are substantial?
多得足以养活两个家庭
Big enough to afford two families,
两家小孩 锦衣玉食
with two sets of kids, all with straight teeth.
家乐氏
沙琪玛米饼
超好吃
你这么了解纽约的夜生活
How, with your vast knowledge of NYC nightlife,
怎么还找到这种地方来
did you settle on this place?
你马上就明白了
It'll make more sense to you soon.
别提他爸爸
Never mention his dad.
别提生意
Never mention business.
除非你让他自己提起
Unless you get him to.
那我怎么
Then how am I gonna--
就做你自己
By being yourself.
这地方
This place.
这颜色
The colors.
复古
Throwback.
我从没来过这里
I've never been here before.
泰勒选的
Taylor picked it.
你选的
You did, huh?
我感觉到这地方的讽刺意味了
Yeah. I dig the ironic camp of the place.
不是这样 我看到你进来时的表情了
Nope. I saw your face when you walked in.
你不是因讽刺而微笑
You weren't smiling ironically.
你对它感兴趣 就如我一样
You were taken with it. As I am.
这里唤起了我
It makes me get back in touch
孩子气的一面
with the child-like part of myself.
不是幼稚 而是童心
Not childish. Child-like.
我欣然接受自身的这一面
I embrace that part of me.
那是最有创造力 最有用的部分
It's the most creative, most engaged part,
那一部分不断促使我的其它部分成长
the part that continues to push the rest of me to grow.
对 对 很对
Yeah. Yes. That's right.
有什么比你小时候
What's more evocative than the smell
最爱的麦片香味更能唤起回忆呢
of your favorite cereal from when you were a kid.
我不知道我为什么会说讽刺那句话
I don't know why I said that ironic thing.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表