剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
这让我不禁想知道你为什么偏偏
Which makes me wonder why that particular aria
唱了这首 我暂时拒绝
was in your mouth. So it's a no for now.
我还是不要尼日利亚石油认股权证了 而你
I'll learn to live without the Nigerian Warrants. And you.
你是个不错的男高音
You're a charming tenor.
多唱点 少骗点
Do more of that. Less of this.
看来好像摄像头有故障
It seems there was a camera malfunction...
我明白了
I see.
这样的话 我想要...
Well, in that case, I'd like to speak to--
或者至少当你对非法交易
Or at least that was to be the case
犹豫不决时是这样的
when you balked at the illicit deal.
但是 我已经对这种
But, uh I've lost my taste
设计好的圈套失去了兴趣
for this particular set-up right now.
是吗
Have you?
当我看到我的生活变得一团糟
When I look at the shambles my life has become--
从解雇 到当众丢蓝
from my firing, to my public disgrace,
到有附加条件的选举
to my election with strings attached,
到婚姻被毁
to the destruction of my marriage,
再到妻离子散
to my family falling into disrepair--
是我犯错导致的吗
ah, did I make mistakes to cause it?
也许
Perhaps.
但更真实的想法是
But a truer reckoning is:
都是一个根源引起的
it all tracks back to one source.
一个人
One man.
一个毒性十足的人
A man so corrosive, so virulently infective
把我所有的优秀品质都剥夺了
as to strip me of every good quality I ever had:
我的善良 同情心 正义感
my kindness, my empathy, my sense of justice.
甚至是我爱的能力
Maybe even my ability to love.
而这个人
And that very man
要求我逮捕你
charged me with arresting you
逼迫你回去为他工作
in order to force you back into his employ.
他想让我回去给他打工
He wants me to come back to work for him?
在阿克斯资本 他想这样
At Axe Capital. He wants that?
是的
Yes,
这也给了我们一个机会
which gives us an opening.
我不想逼你
I don't want to force you.
我想让你自愿回去 但即便是我逼迫的
I want you to go back willingly, but as if I had,
我想让你帮我扳倒他
and I want you to help me take him down,
彻彻底底
once and for all.
我应该预料到会发生什么
I should have known what would happen.
我曾经向你说过
I once confessed to you that
竞争会让我产生眩晕般的症状
competition brought on vertigo-like symptoms in me.
我现在肯定觉得晕
Well. I certainly feel faint right now.
收腹
Tighten your stomach.
这有助于帮你把血液带回脑部
It'll push the blood back up into your brain.
-你会感觉好一些 -帮不了我公♥司♥
- You'll feel better. - Won't help my firm.
也解决不了我的资产负债表 都是你干的
Or my balance sheet. Which you destroyed.
我没让你作假帐
I didn't make you cook the books though.
都怪你自己
That was all you.
我认为再过一两个季度就不会出现
I figured an extra quarter or two without redemptions
赎回和中断 我就可以东山再起了
and disruptions and I could make a comeback.
我们都以为自己可以
Well. We always think we can.
可是你让你朋友伺机逮捕我
But then you had your friend waiting to arrest me.
所以我不能
So I can't.
他可不是我的朋友 相信我
He's no friend of mine, believe me.
只是一个有用的工具而已
Just a useful tool.
我没打算让他把你关监狱里
And I wasn't gonna let him take you to jail.
只要
As long as...
是的 只要我俯首称臣
Yes. As long as I come under heel.
别那么想
Well. Don't think of it like that.
那么想也无所谓
Or do. Whichever.
不过 是的 你要回到我这里
But, yes, you are coming back to me.
你是一个值得尊敬的对手
You were such a worthy fucking adversary
即使你的资金少得多
that even with a much smaller bankroll
你也毁了我的情感关系 把我推向了僵局
you cost me my relationship and pushed me to a stalemate.
直到最后
Right until the very end...
所以 是的 我想让你站在我这边
So, yeah, I want you on my side.
但不会永远这样
It won't be forever.
我很快就会离开 你的公♥司♥也会幸存下来
I'll walk away soon enough and your firm will have survived.
会吗
Will it have?
取决于你
That's gonna be up to you.
不过可以 应该没问题
But it can. It should.
你还是你
You're still you.
那要怎样呢 我保留自己的招牌
So how would it work-- I keep my own shingle?
是的 放在我的标志下面
Yes. Under my banner.
我们两个怎么办
And you and I are going to, what,
成天胡扯想法吗
bullshit about ideas all day long?
我们不用成为好朋友
We don't have to be best friends.
哪种朋友都不用
Or friends of any kind.
我只想要你的脑子
I just want your brain.
这对你没什么坏处
And it won't all be bad for you.
我们会先制定一个奖金结构
We'll pre-set a bonus structure.
你就很清楚地知道自己要走到哪一步
And you will know exactly where you will end up.
那要签协议
That will be a signed document.
当然 我们还要单独签一份特别文件
It will. And we will also have a separate,
也让罗兹签字
special document, signed by Rhoades too,
从某日起
that says at a date certain
他手里掌握的你的把柄永远消失
whatever he has on you disappears forever.
怎么样
Where we at?
我会回阿克斯资本工作
I'm going back to work at Axe Capital.
你跟我一起吗
Will you come with me?
跟
In.
查克·罗兹想利用我帮他打倒阿克斯
Chuck Rhoades wants to use me to help him nail Axe.
疯了
Crazy.
你会这么做吗
Are you going to do it?
我告诉他我会
I told him I would.
我还让阿克斯相信我不想再毁掉他了
And I made Axe believe I was done trying to destroy him.
但是我发现
But I learned something:
他们都准备好相互厮杀
they're both lined up to destroy each other.
他们两个举起枪的那一刻
At the right moment when both have their guns raised,
我就抽身离开 让他们打
I'll step out of the way and let it happen.
我会暗中助力
I'll help it happen.
他们会把对方埋在地下
They'll put each other in the ground
然后我就专心干我自己的事业
and I'll go about my fucking business.
丽贝卡·坎图
丽贝卡·坎图
删除联♥系♥人
删除联♥系♥人
这一天真刺♥激♥
Some day.
是的
Yeah.
丽贝卡的事
Look, um, that thing with Rebecca,
我不是故意把你拉进来的
I didn't mean to put you in a--
不 我不是来说这个的
Nope. I'm not here for that.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you.
我不知道该如何
I don't know how--
你不用客气的
You don't even have to.
我今天晚不想回家
And I don't want to stay at home tonight.
也不想住酒店
Or at some hotel.
该死
Shit.
六个女佣 还搞成这个样子
Six maids and they leave it like this...
迪恩和戈迪的房♥间你睡不了
You can't sleep in Dean and Gordie's room,
他们的床都很小
'cause they have small beds.
其他房♥间堆得都是艺术品
And art is piled all over the other rooms.
这样吧
You know what?
我们自己收拾
We can do this.
好了
Welp.
早上发给我你想吃什么早晨
Text me what you want for breakfast in the morning,
我让瑞恩厨师做
I'll let Chef Ryan know.
如果你想聊聊
And, you know, if you want to talk,
我就在大厅
I'm right down the hall.
晚安
Have a good night.
泰勒 玛菲
Hi, Taylor! Hi, Mafee!
闭嘴吧 本
Shut the fuck up, Ben.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表