剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
A win for everyone involved.
我很高兴看到你又性致盎然了 爸
Well, I'm glad to see you've got your legs under you again, Dad.
死翘翘 上子弹
Dead soldier. Reload.
给我一个45口径的 谢谢美女
Gimme a "45." Thank you, peach.
听着 帮我这个忙 你肩头就多了
Listen, do this for me and you'll have a fucking angel
一个守护你整个事业的天使
on your shoulder your whole career.
我是个很好的朋友 但却是个残酷的敌人
I'm a good friend but a bad fucking enemy.
选择正确 凯文
...solid choice, Kevin.
我要个新的 卖♥♥掉了130万的斯康石化
I need a freshie. Book one-thirty TransCon Petro.
我亏了一点 价格是28
I took a little bit of a hit at twenty-eight.
瓦格斯 我们没多少时间了
Wags, we don't have much time,
-消息泄露了 -大家都听说了
- news is breaking. - People are hearing shit--
港口已经封锁 正在疏散
port's in lockdown, evacuation underway.
我那位多伦多证券交易所的
Eighty thousand shares offloaded
加拿大朋友卖♥♥出了八万股
through my Canuck on the TSX.
干得漂亮 宝贝
Ice, ice, baby.
算错了
It's wrong.
哪里算错了
Where's it wrong?
全都错了
All of it.
整个公式 全错了
All of it's wrong. The whole thing.
富利要把我的事爆出来了
Foley is going to come forth. With what he knows about me.
我们的事
About us.
只有我退出他才不会说出去
The only way to stop him is for me to bow out.
这是他提出的要求
That's his demand.
很遗憾你的竞选要结束了
Then I'm sorry that it's over.
一定要结束吗
Does it have to be?
我想是的
I think so.
如果我反抗呢
Well, what if I fight?
如果我承受羞辱
What if I take the humiliation.
直面鲜血 依旧竞选下去呢
Lean into it. Proceed despite it.
你还是会输掉 我们会沦为笑柄
Then you will lose and we will be a laughing stock.
-你确定吗 -你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
- Are you sure? - Are you fucking insane?
告诉我为什么
Tell me why I am.
有些事我很确定 首先是"奥弗顿之窗"
I'm sure of a few things, first, the Overton Window--
它指的是公共领域能够接受的事情
that which is an acceptable part of the public discourse.
我们的这种行为离在这扇窗之外
This behavior...our behavior is so far outside that window
都远到火星上去了
it might as well be on fucking Mars.
没错 可这扇窗在移♥动♥
Yeah, but the window is shifting.
这难道不是我们的责任吗
And isn't it our responsibility to--
你希望它动起来
You want it to have shifted.
也许已经动了 可是还不够
Maybe it has. But not that much.
还有别忘了 你的内在想要羞辱
And don't forget: part of you wants the humiliation.
需要羞辱 可我不需要
Needs it. But I don't.
我没法承受
I can't live with it. I...
我也不会承受
I won't live with it.
如果富利是认真的 我们承担不了这个风险
We cannot take the chance that Foley is serious.
-他是认真的 -那就到此为止吧 查克
- He's serious. - Then that's it, Chuck.
这个你倒是可以承受
And that you can live with?
接受我沉默地屈服
Me just capitulating? In silence.
我可以 你也可以的
I can. And so can you.
你必须承受
You have to.
退出吧
Walk away.
我只想尖叫 温蒂
I just want to scream, Wend.
因为这件事还是因为我
At the situation or at me?
-都有吧 -我理解
- Yes. - I know.
如果你需要尖叫才能释怀 那就叫吧
And if you need to do that to move on, then do it.
不过之后 你♥他♥妈♥一定要释怀
But then, sure as fuck, move on...
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好的
Alright. Okay. Okay.
一切都会好的
It'll be okay.
我们会一起找到下一段机遇的
We'll find the next adventure together.
下午五点看电视 看我如何屈服吧
Be watching at 5 p.m. To see me bend the hell over.
我已经见过了
Hey, I've seen it before.
-抱歉 -埃文 能说两句吗
- I'm sorry-- - Evan, can I get a moment...
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
很遗憾我们两家公♥司♥之间的
You know, it's a shame that branding thing
品牌联合没有成功
didn't work out between our companies.
现在对我来说不太方便
It's a bad time for me right now though.
我要去忽悠一屋子的白♥痴♥
I'm about to do the soft shoe for a room full of fucking morons
我是说我那些尊贵的股东
I mean my valued shareholders.
我是代表某个股东来的
Well, I'm here on behalf of a certain shareholder.
相信我 他可不是白♥痴♥
And believe me, he's no fucking moron.
事实上 他持有你们公♥司♥
In fact, he holds eleven percent
百分之十一的流通股
of your company's outstanding shares.
百分之十一 波比·阿克斯罗德
Eleven percent... Bobby Axelrod?
该死 好吧 让我们单独说几句
Fuck. Alright. Just give us a minute...
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
他想告诉我什么
What does he want to tell me?
都结束了
It's over.
结束了
Over?
你作为午晚总裁的日子结束了
Your time as CEO of Noon to Night.
我可不这么认为
Yeah, I don't think so.
我相信我可以联合我的董事会
I believe I can rally my board
让他们再给我几个季度的时间
to give me another few quarters--
这个世界上没有"几个季度"这种事
No such thing as a "Few more quarters" in this world.
而且董事会也不是你的了
Not your board anymore either.
我来这里是让你再考虑一次
I'm here to make you think again.
尽管有回购 股价依然疲软
Uh, stock price is weak despite buybacks.
单店收入非常差
Per store revenue's in the shitter.
品牌知名度和支持率在历史最低水平
Brand awareness and support are at all-time lows.
你是不是在公♥司♥在西雅图度假的的时候
Did you sleep with a junior VP out of Seattle
跟一个初级副总上♥床♥了
at the company retreat?
要是连我都知道 别人可要开始追问了
Hell if I know, but people are about to start asking--
他要把这件事爆料给媒体
He wants to take it to the press?
我随时都可以跟阿克斯罗德开战
I'll go to war with Axelrod any fucking time.
这家伙是华尔街的艾尔·卡彭[美国黑帮]
Guy's the Al Capone of Wall Street for Christ's sake--
你不是和他开战
You won't be going with him.
是和我开战
You'll be going to war with me.
他会把他的股份转给我
He'll sign his shares over
我会用我全部的信誉
and I will use all my credibility,
全部的人脉 所有买♥♥我的产品的女人
all my connections, all those women who buy all my products
来对付你们公♥司♥
to turn their fucking backs on your company.
对付你
On you.
所以你现在要问自己的是
So what you need to be asking yourself is:
你走的时候要带点什么
what do you want in your go-bag?
我不管你是不是要把它塞进
I don't care if you have to jam it
你奶奶的退休金账户里
into your grandmother's goddamned IRA account.
我 需要 你
I. Need. You.
买♥♥进
To. Take. It...
买♥♥进
Take it.
快他妈买♥♥进 现在就买♥♥进
Fucking take it! Right fucking now!
要不然就永远承受我的愤怒
Or suffer my wrath forever!
...好吧 已经下单
...Fine. Booked.
不过瓦格斯 听着 你知道我现在恨你吧
But Wags, listen, you know I hate you now.
这下坐实了
That's fucking that.
华尔街及其相关的所有机构
Every single institution on or attendant to the Street
都会像吃玉米饼的运货马一样
is gonna be dumping like a dray horse
一泻千里地抛售
on an all taco diet.
不过 对他们来说为时已晚
Yep. But it's gonna be too late for them...
纽约股票交易所
结束了
It's over!
我们卖♥♥掉了大约百分之九十的垃圾股
We got out of about 90 percent of that toxic trash.
太好了
Yeah!
威士忌
Whiskey!
如果你对"大约"不满意
If you don't want to live in the "About" of it all,
我这里有准确数字
I have specificados.
我对"大约"满意了
I'll live in the "About" of it all.
我认为我今天为大家
I think I'm responsible
挽救了大约七千万美元
for saving us about seventy million today!
我们今天损失了四千八百万
We took a 48 million dollar hit today,
开市的时候我们面对的可是
instead of eating the 512 million dollar exposure
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表