剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
接下来几天他会头疼欲裂
He's going to have a hell of a headache for a few days.
但会逐渐缓解的
But it will wear off.
我这么做是看在过去的份上
I do this for you as a favor for old times' sake.
这是我要跟你说的
This is what I'm telling you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小意思 方奇
No sweat, Fonzie.
《欢乐时光》中的主角
注意 请不要再坏泰勒·梅森的事了
Now: please stop fucking with Taylor Mason.
实际上 你回到
As a matter of fact, by the time you get back
你的顶层豪♥宅♥以后 就把他们都忘了吧
to your luxurious penthouse, forget all about them.
但千万别忘了我
But be sure you don't forget about me.
你还好吗 哥们儿
You okay, man?
我不知道我身体里流淌着的是什么
I don't know what's coursing through my body.
G水 K粉 天啊
GHB, ketamine. Whoof.
我是说 开始一切都很好
I mean, everything was going great.
然后他们就对我下手了
Then they turned on me
1990年美国科幻惊悚电影
就像《全面回忆》里的莎朗·斯通那样
like Sharon Stone did in Total Recall.
《全面回忆》中的角色
你看着是有点像的库阿图
Well, you do look a little like Kuato.
他们利用你来搞我
They took you to get to me.
很抱歉把你牵扯进来了
I'm sorry you got caught up in it.
酋长永远不必说抱歉
The Sheik never has to say sorry.
火花酒吧
劳动人♥民♥的酒吧
Ah, working man's bar.
我看见你们在这
Oh, when I saw you here
童子军年龄最高的一级组织
我还以为今晚是鹰童军之夜吧
I figured it was Eagle Scout night.
罗兹
Rhoades.
你就像冲不走的大便老是没完没了地出现
You keep popping up like a turd remnant that won't flush.
警♥察♥慈善小联盟的季后赛
You've got a problem with your ace pitcher
你的王牌投手有点麻烦
in the Police Benevolent Little League playoffs.
我在鲟鱼大王偶然听到了你们的对话
I overheard your conversation at Barney Greengrass.
你想说什么
And, so?
那个裁定太他妈武断了
The cut off is fucking arbitrary,
那孩子才不过稍稍大了五个半月而已
the kid is five-and-a-half months too old.
这个几个月
This one's a few months too young,
那个大几个月
that one's a few months too old.
这些事情都可以摆平
These things can all balance out.
如果我告诉你 你那投球手可以变成
What if told you your pitcher can be any age
任何你希望的年龄呢
you need him to be?
你说什么呢
The fuck you say?
旧的那个已经销毁了
That one has been destroyed.
把这个填上 留个副本
Fill this out, make a copy,
然后把原件还给我归档
and give me back the original to be filed.
[西语]出生证明
一张空白的多米尼加出生证明
Blank Dominican birth certificate.
你要你愿意 那孩子还能为少年棒球联盟
Kid can pitch Little League for the next five years
投五年的球
if you want.
怎么拿到的
How?
我要知道有什么风险
I want to know about splash back.
没有任何风险
None at all.
全方位的防护
Full sneeze shield protection.
高级外交官
High-level diplomat.
从未听过你的名字 也不问为什么
Never heard your name or a 'why.'
只知道他欠着我人情
Only knew he owed me a favor.
不错
Yeah.
我现在也欠了
As I do now.
你一直想要的持枪证到手了
You got that carry permit you were looking for.
谢谢
Thank you.
让这变成一切的开始而不是最后一次吧
Let this be a beginning and not an ending.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
好的
Yeah.
冗长的会议 开了八小时
Long meeting. Eight hours.
但是钱马上就到了
But the money is coming on board.
你为了拿到钱不得已而作的事 很勇敢
It was brave that you did what you had to do to get it.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
还是不习惯树敌
Still not used to having enemies.
这是你地位的象征
It's a sign of your stature.
赶快习惯吧
Get used to it.
阿克斯收了丹泽
Axe hired Danzig.
那猎头被收买♥♥了
The head hunter's been compromised.
-开了她 -已经开了
- Fire her. - Already done.
我们还有什么其他对策
What other measures can we take?
我们要雇一位反间谍专家
We need to hire a Counter Intel specialist.
去找吧
Do it...
抱歉叫醒你了
I'm sorry to wake you.
没事 就等着你找我呢
It's okay, what else was I doing?
你拿到钱了吗
Do you have it yet?
或许我该放弃 好好经营阿克斯资本
I could just walk away, just run Axe Cap,
按格里戈尔说的 忘记泰勒的所有事
forget all about Taylor, just like Grigor told me.
也许是件成熟的事
Might even be the 'mature' thing.
去他妈的成熟
Fuck mature.
我被比下去了
I'm overmatched.
我有记忆以来第一次
For the first time since I can remember.
他比我有钱
He's richer than me.
他还愿意做我不屑于做的事
And he's willing to do shit I am not.
而且他还有一张关系网
And he's connected to all those other people
连系着所有其他愿意为他做脏事的人
wanting to do the same shit for him.
你要放弃
You walking away?...
你才不会就此放弃
You're not walking away.
就因为 他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头
Because, yeah, he's a Russian Oligarch.
但你 我的兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥也是寡头啊
But you, mon frère, are a motherfucking Oligarch, too.
一个美国寡头
An American Oligarch.
你绝不服软
You will not relent.
泰勒一定要付出代价
Taylor must pay.
我们采取行动还不能让格里戈尔有所察觉
Well, we have to do it without Grigor getting a whiff of us.
泰勒·梅森资本出现的任何损失都会显得可疑
Any losses Taylor Mason Capital has will seem suspect.
这人善变得就像得了感冒的辛纳屈
The guy's as mercurial as Sinatra with a cold.
美国著名歌♥手法兰克·辛纳屈
曾因感冒中断电视特辑的拍摄
迟早他会把他的钱从泰勒那里拿回来
Sooner than later, he's gonna pull his money from Taylor,
你知道的
you know.
那时候他就不在意了
Then he won't care.
就好好候着吧
Just wait it out.
你说的没错 瓦格斯
You said it, Wags.
我们就让他善变
We make him mercurial.
诱使他把钱放到别处去
Entice him to take his money elsewhere.
不是因为他被攻击了
Not 'cause he's getting beaten up,
而是什么事也没发生
but because nothing's happening.
他虽然不会损失钱 但也赚不到钱
He's not losing money, but he's not making money either.
我们灭火可以不用往上泼水
We don't put out this fire by pouring water on it.
而是把这房♥间的氧气都吸走
But by sucking oxygen out of the room.
缓慢地 无形地
Slowly. Invisibly.
一丝不留地
Completely.
我让我的医生过来
I'm sending my fucking doctor over.
明天一早就来
First thing tomorrow.
随你的便 亲爹
Whatever you say, Papa...
我有一阵子没这么醉过了
I haven't been this banged up for quite a while.
你看不出来喝多了
You hold it well.
我不知道这有什么好惊讶 但我确实惊讶
I don't know why I should be surprised by that, but I am.
以前我还任职时
Used to be like this five nights a week for me
一周五天都会醉成这样
back when I was a line pross.
该死 我才发现我们在哪
Oh, shit. I just realized where we are.
-你还记得那晚吗 -当然
- You remember that night? - Sure.
高蒂枪击卡斯特兰诺那晚
The night Gotti hit Castellano.
此处指约翰·高蒂刺杀黑帮教父保罗·卡斯特兰诺
他们还抓住了他的司机汤米·比洛蒂
They got his driver Tommy Bilotti too.
对 砰砰砰
Yeah. Boom, boom, boom.
我那时还是个巡警 刚从学校毕业 你呢
I was a beat cop back then, fresh out of the Academy. You?
刚从学校回家过圣诞
Home from school for Christmas.
那会儿的秩序自有一套
There was a way order used to be maintained back then.
火花牛排馆
不管黑道白道
On both sides of the damn street.
回到纽约旧时代
Back when New York worked.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表