剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Gimme what you got on Mr. Rhoades.
我就知道他是个变♥态♥
I always knew he was a pervert.
简直是亵渎人类之耻
A profane man to his end.
他一旦把这个解决
Once that's out of the way,
他知道即便我用我掌握的把柄向他发难
he knows that even if I drop what I have on him,
他的家人也会平安无事
it won't splash onto his family.
财产还是他们的 老天
They'll keep the wealth. Oh, heavens.
伟人的最后一击
The great man's final move.
现在可能真的没办法阻止富利了
There may really be no stopping Foley at this point.
阿克斯资本遭遇股海危机
Blood in the water at Axe Cap.
库克说他们遭遇了某种网络攻击
Cook says they're under some kind of cyberattack.
好吧
Ok.
也许我们能就此采取些行动
Maybe there's a move here for us.
要求休战可是我提出来的
I'm the one who sued for peace.
确实 但你相信对方接受了吗
Yes. Do you believe that offer was accepted?
-不 -有没有什么
- I don't. - Might there be something
我们可以利用这情况进行的行动
we could do to take advantage of the situation there?
不会被视为敌对的事情的行动
Something that wouldn't be construed as warring,
只是利用机会而已
merely opportunistic?
有 让玛菲四处打听打听
Yes. Have Mafee call around.
看看攻击开始时 阿克斯资本在做什么交易
See what Axe Cap was slinging when the attack hit.
-电♥话♥断了 -我的也是
- Phone's down-- - Mine too.
-操 -不是想火上浇油
- Fuck. - Um, not to pile on,
但为了呈现所有的情况
but in the spirit of aggregating all the information
-我们现在有... -本
- we currently have-- - Ben!
与交易席位的直接线路也都断了
The direct links to the trading desks are down too.
他妈的
Motherfuck!
好吧 "本地"全瘫痪了
Okay, "Here" is dead.
所以我们就像没在本地那样去交易
So we trade like we're not here.
用你们移♥动♥设备上的彭博交易执行管理系统
Use EMSX on your mobile devices.
不要接入局域网 使用手♥机♥数据网络
Do not sign onto the network, use cellular.
我有自己的笔记本电脑
I have my laptop.
很好 同样的方式
Great. Same deal.
不要接入我们的网络
Stay off our network.
我有热点接入
I've got a hotspot.
我上来了
I'm up.
2018年美国纯种赛马三冠王
好样的 我们就依靠你这匹"正义"奔跑了
Attaway. Now we ride you like Justify.
以市场价格卖♥♥五万股碳钢钢管
Okay. Sell fifty thousand shares Con-Pipe, at the market.
以市场价格卖♥♥十万股南方海湾石化
Sell 100 thousand Southern Gulf Petro at the market.
使用暗池交易算法...
Go through the dark pool algo--
我们不能让别人看见我们在抛什么
we can't have anyone see what we're offloading.
你喘气确实是喘到我脖子里呢
You're literally breathing down my neck.
我确实能感觉到热气...
I can literally feel h-hot breath--
你再说一个"确实"
Say "Literally" Again
我就像古时候的龙那样喷口火把你点了
and I will light you on fire like a dragon of yore.
第一笔交易已经确认...
First trade is confirmed...
第二笔已经下单
Second one is through.
很好 我们...
Nice. Okay. Now let's--
窗口冻结了 我强制退出然后重启...
It froze. I'll force quit and reboot--
使用移♥动♥应用...
Go to mobile apps...
我的手♥机♥被锁了
My shit's locked up.
我的手♥机♥没响应 堵得跟吃了一斤大米似的
I'm jammed up like I ate a pint of rice.
这是有预谋的攻击
Yeah, this is a concerted attack,
任何移♥动♥装置
so anything that's mobile
只要是在过去两天里连接到局域网里的
that's been on the network the past couple of days
都可能被植入恶意软件了
has probably been malwared.
去搞定它
Fix it!
是格里戈尔干的
This is Grigor.
只有他的财力和战术资源
He's the only one with the financial and tactical resources
能让我们完全瘫痪
to take us totally off the grid.
看来对我们的扒头交易 他可没有
Guess he wasn't so sanguine as Taylor was
泰勒那么客气
with us front-running 'em.
确实
Guess not.
我们要怎么跟他干
How should we go after him?
不能 现在还不能
We can't. Not yet.
首先 我们得要先他妈的守住阵地
First, we're gonna hold the fucking line here
减少损失
and pare our losses.
保住我们的财务表现 动用我们自己的资源
Protect our book. Use resources of our own.
到底是什么资源
What are those, exactly?
目前来说 就是你和我 兄弟
At the moment, that's you and me, pal.
就像休伊· 路易斯的歌♥声...
Like Huey Lewis crooned--
美国老牌歌♥手 生于1950年
我们要回到过去了
we're going back in time.
你们谁准备好拨♥打♥电♥话♥了吗
Who's ready to do some smilin' and dialin'?!
当心
Heads up.
我们回到老路上
Pump up your Reebok Blacktops,
我们要用传统的交易方式...
we've gotta do this old school...
靠 我都没有
Fuck, I don't even have
交易坐席的电♥话♥了
any trading desk phone numbers anymore.
你们这些小家伙
Which of you tenderfoots
谁有主要交易坐席的电♥话♥
has the numbers for the prime trading desks?
我们现在基本上都是用彭博聊天工具了
We all pretty much use Bloomberg chat these days.
好吧
Okay.
给所有的主要证券交易公♥司♥的总裁们打电♥话♥
Get the CEO of every prime on the phone--
我们只有他们的电♥话♥了
they're the only ones we got numbers on.
我要他们走到他们的交易所去
I want them to walk down to their fucking trading floors
为我们设立交易线路
and set up open lines with us.
所有人过来
Okay, everybody, here.
用一次性的手♥机♥ 给你们外面的朋友打电♥话♥
Use there burners, call friends on the outside.
让他们上社交媒体去拿到
Have 'em get on social media and get direct dials
所有能帮我们交易的人的电♥话♥
from anyone who can make a market on one of our names.
你觉得你还能赶去和克里斯·塞卡
Do you think you're still gonna get to your Chris Sacca
开午晚连锁店的股东大会吗
meeting on the Noon to Night shares?
你在哪里呢
Hi. Where are you?
去机场的路上
On my way to the airport.
听着
Okay, look.
我真不想这样 但是我要你帮个大忙
I hate to do this, but I need a big fucking favor.
它会让你错过呕吐彗星的失重体验
One that would have you missing the vomit comet.
但如果你这次帮了我
But if you do it for me,
我向你保证我会重新给你订一次
I promise you that I will re-book it.
而且我会和你一起去
And I'll even go with you.
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
小姑娘 那是个备忘笔记本
That, my young lass, is a Filofax.
传说中的记事通讯簿
The vaunted little black book.
这里面有些顶级女人的名字
It contains the names of some world class ladies--
如果还没死的话 她们现在也都是老奶奶了
Who are grandmothers now, if not fucking dead--
还有用无法被攻击的 白纸黑字写下的
And also the number, written in un-hackable ink,
多伦多证券交易所一位老朋友的电♥话♥
of an old broker friend on the Toronto Exchange,
他可以悄悄地帮我们抛点股票...
who can move some shares nice and quiet for us...
克里斯
Chris.
丽贝卡 我这就要走了
Hey, Rebecca. I was just getting out of here.
我迟到了 实际是阿克斯晚了 我来替他
I'm late. Well, Axe is. I'm here in his stead.
没开玩笑吧 我可没派马克·库班来
Seriously? I didn't send Mark Cuban.
美国知名投资人
你确实没有 不过我都来了
Uh, no, you didn't. But I'm here.
我会和你一起把那总裁赶走
And I'm gonna work with you on getting the CEO out.
过来
Come here.
那些股票 我已经都抛了
Those shares? I dumped 'em.
所以我没办法配合阿克斯了
So I can't back Axe.
你可不是这么跟他说的
That's not what you told him you would do.
不管怎么样 都无所谓了
Look, either way, it's moot.
这个事已经跟我没关系了
I no longer have a horse in this race.
宝贝 甜心 亲爱的...
Honey, baby, sweetie...
是你亲爱的老叔瓦格斯
...It's your dear old Uncle Wags.
索恩投资者大会上我们俩瞪着对方灌下一托盘
Haven't seen you since that tray of kamikazes
神风敢死队鸡尾酒以后就没见过了...
we stared down after Sohn...
杰瑞德 是我
Jared! Yeah.
真的是我波比·艾克斯罗德
It's actually Bobby Axelrod.
当然 如果你愿意的话可以叫我"阿克斯"
Sure. You can call me "Axe" if it makes you feel good.
我是想为什么要被冷冰冰的按键
I figured why be so impersonal as to let a few keystrokes
所控制 而不去实实在在地接触对方呢
run our life, why not reach out and touch?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表