剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
我以为我能比你撑得更久
I thought I would outlast you.
但是我错看阿克斯了
I was wrong about Axe.
他支持我
He's backing me.
我投降
I'm waving the white flag.
愿意重新给你供货
Willing to go back to supplying you.
你和泰勒达成了交易
You cut a fucking deal with Taylor?
我看到了
I saw the friction
在我们两人之间造成的摩擦
that it already had created between us.
所以我要让你摆脱困境
So I let you off the hook.
今天我们将在这里探讨针对温蒂·罗兹医生的
We are here today to explore serious charges
一系列严重指控
against Doctor Wendy Rhoades.
她是否是在行医
If she acted in a medical capacity--
我承认
I did.
联调局 举起手来
FBI! Let me see your hands!
你们不许碰她
Don't you lay a hand on her!
如果你回答我的问题
If you answer my questions,
有可能你和你儿子都不用被捕
neither you nor your boy need be clapped in iron.
为了不让你伤害到我儿子 我什么都不会说
I'm not saying a damn thing to help you hurt my boy.
我告诉过你吗
Have I ever told you
我什么时候知道你一直都会是我的搭档
when I knew that you were gonna be my partner at all this.
你记得
You remember?
我要是不记得的话我成什么人了
What kind of man would I be if I didn't?
查克 你是什么时候决定要娶我的
Chuck, when did you know you needed to marry me?
我是说 下定决心的那一刻
I mean the--the exact moment.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你考虑的这种破坏行动
The kind of destruction you're considering,
会毁了你们的关系
the relationships that'll be ruined--
你准备好了吗
you ready for all that?
未删减过的录音带上还有什么
What else is on the unredacted tape?
被锁进保险柜的究竟是什么东西
What, exactly, was getting locked in the safe?
布莱恩 别逼我
Bryan! Stop pushing me.
他们正在无法无天地进行密谋的事情
They were dancing around whatever they were doing--
但如果可以得到完整的录音文件
if there's documentation to be retrieved...
亿万
[第四季 第十二集]
[本季终]
《极端沙盒》
我没准备好
I'm not ready...
虫儿总是准备好被挂上钩
Worm is always ready for the hook.
不 我没准备好
No. Not ready.
放我下来
Let me down.
不 我是认真的
No. Seriously.
红色
Red.
安全词
Ah. The safe word.
那么你觉得自己还不配得到惩罚
So you don't think you've earned your punishment yet?
好吧
Fine.
想好之前不要回来
Don't come back until you have.
你看着它的时候
When you look at it,
你能看到大家所说的天真吗
do you see the innocence everyone talks about?
有一点吧 但我开始想到了这幅画的作者
I guess. But I start thinking about the man who painted it.
他可不怎么天真
Not so innocent.
因为他曾做过股票经纪人吗 这不公平
'Cause he was a stockbroker first? Unfair.
你和他有关联吗
Oh, you relate to him?
我想想
Well. Let me see:
他总是一贫如洗 被债主追着走
he was always broke, hounded by his creditors,
身患一种恶性梅毒 喜欢娶十几岁的少年
had a wicked case of syphilis and liked to marry teenagers.
所以 没什么关联
So, you know, not really.
他本可以用你给这幅画付的钱
He could have lived like a king
过一辈子国王一般的生活
for a lifetime on what you paid for this.
可悲的是 事实并非如此
Not how it works, sadly.
有才华的人 总是要历经苦难
The great ones-- they all have to suffer
才能画出这样的作品
to make something like this.
而他们总是要等到入土以后
And then usually they only get the recognition
才能得到认可
once they're in the dirt.
你要变得越伟大 就要承受更多苦难
There's no rule that says the greater you want to be,
没有这样的道理
the more you have to suffer.
看起来这道理确实存在
Well. Sure seems like there is.
看看温蒂吧
I mean, look at Wendy...
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
医生执照这整件事
You know, this whole medical license thing--
她需要分散一下注意力 重新来过
she could do with a distraction, a reset.
你在有什么打算
What are you thinking?
改变一下状态
A state changer.
去汉普顿斯 做个水疗
In the Hamptons, a spa?
我让直升机随时待命
I have my chopper standing by at the ready.
才不要什么的水疗
No fucking spa. Um...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
好啊
Oh. Good.
为什么不是你呢
Why not you?
我预感在你的引导下她会有更多收获
I have the feeling she'll get a lot more out of your insights.
好
Sure.
你这是要去...
Off to...?
一日游 跟丽贝卡一起
Uh. Day trip. With Rebecca.
改变状态之类的
State changer. Or something.
好
Good.
是啊 你得放松一下
Yeah. You let those shoulders drop.
我觉得在我的执照吊销条款
I don't think they'll drop 'til
正式公布前是放松不下来了
the exact terms of my suspension have been announced.
而且可能会持续到一切结束后
And probably not 'til it's all over.
你离开期间 我会努力
While you're gone, I will be hard at it
减轻或者去掉这些条款
trying to get those terms relaxed or done away.
提早准备可能会简单点
Would have been easier ahead of time.
但是 肯定会有手段能办到的
But, uh, there must be a lever out there.
我今天的下场正是因为手段太多
Too much of that is what got me here.
没错 但你现在明白这一点了
Sure. But you know that now.
你不是宁可后悔也不愿意放弃你的医生执照吗
Wouldn't you rather repent with your medical license?
我觉得确实如此
I suppose I would.
那我们就得尽快搞定
Then we've got to get it done now,
在他们正式决定之前
before they officially rule.
他们几乎都已经决定了
They all but have.
那我们的希望
And in that tiny space
就只存在于"都"和"已经"
between "all" and "have"
之间的狭小空间了
lies our hope.
今天有什么议程
What's on the docket?
卡尔 我需要你找出
Karl, I need you to find out
能搞定一个特定人物的办法
what makes a certain man light up.
什么可以打动他
What might move him.
这是个姓张的医学界人士 一个...
Now, this is a medical man, name of Zhang, a--
罗兹
Rhoades...
我们有事要谈
we have business.
我们俩之间有什么事要谈呢 总检察长
What business could we possibly have, Generalissimo?
有关人的事
The business of men...
一个几乎消失了 另一个重登高位了
one nearly vanquished, the other ascendent again.
我的所学是永远不要跟绑♥架♥者谈判
I was taught never to negotiate with kidnappers.
先把我老爸交出来 然后我们也许能...
So, first return my old man, then, maybe we can--
把那辆装屎的火车弄走 也许你老爸
Move your shit train, and maybe your old man
当天就回到这个鬼地方了
will be back in this shit-town the same day.
成交 此次会谈到此为止
Done. And now our colloquy is over.
再跟我聊聊吧 或者听着就好
Eh. Palaver with me or just listen.
我一点都不在意
I give not a Tinker's-dam.
我来这里是要给你一个辞职的机会
I am here to offer you the chance to resign
不然我就会公开地毁灭你
before I crush you, publicly,
并且方式将会异常地惨烈
and loud as a cow elk trying to squeeze out breached twins.
你既没有这样做的能力也没有权力
Oh. You have neither the power nor the authority.
在我被瘟疫笼罩之前
You once offered me the chance to surrender
你曾经给过我投降的机会
before being visited by the plagues.
我没有接受 所以我付出了代价
I did not, and so I paid the price.
现在 我并不想让我们的专业蒙羞
Now, I have no desire to bring dishonor on our profession--
不用跟我吹牛了
Spare me your rodomontade.
这是你曾经给我开的相同条件 离开的机会
This is the same bargain you put to me: the chance to walk away.
跟你在我的厨房♥里时一样
With just the bedrock certainty you had
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表