剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
有些人生来就是如此
Some are built that way.
其他的人要么放弃了
The rest of them quit
要么死了
or die...
这才是传奇该有的样子
That's the way a legend oughta be.
这才是传奇该有的样子
That's the way a legend oughta be.
我永远都不会放弃
I'll never quit.
我永远都不会死
I'll never die.
-头还在疼吗 -是的
- Head still pounding, huh? - Yeah.
不要管那些混♥蛋♥了 孩子
Don't worry about all these motherfuckers, my boy.
你只要屹立不倒就够了
Just stay standing.
比你的对手坚持得更久
Longer than the next guy.
超过一个又一个对手
And the guy after that.
不惜一切代价坚持得更久
Do whatever you need to do to outlast him.
他输了
If he loses,
你就赢了 儿子
you win, son.
有请迈克尔·波顿
Please welcome back
重新登台
Michael Bolton!
鲍勃 你和我之间的区别
The difference between us, Bob...
区别之一是
One of the many...is:
我把过去差不多八年的时间
I've spent the last 8 or so years
都花在了送人进监狱上面
putting people in jail.
而你却用同样的时间 让很多人赚了大钱
You've spent them making people unbelievably wealthy.
我的方式会让人交到更多朋友
My way tends to gather more friends.
没错
That it does.
可是 我俩却坐在了一起
And yet, here we are.
成了朋友
Friends.
某种意义上的朋友
Of a sort.
我遇见过很多非常讨厌的人
Oh, I have traded pleasantries and handshakes
我跟他们寒暄握手 谈笑风生
with some truly disagreeable people.
不管别人说我是什么样的人 我承认
And whatever it says about me as a person, I'll admit,
为了达到我的目的
I'm willing to do it
我情愿再见一百万个讨厌的人
with a million more of them to achieve my ends.
情愿跟堕落的人做朋友
Willingness to fraternize with the depraved...
是一种强大的武器
Powerful weapon.
-必须心甘情愿 -是的
- You have to be willing. - Yeah.
情愿做这种事的大有人在
'Cause someone else out there certainly is.
但是这次仅有这种意愿是不够的
It's not enough this time though.
只有这个武器我是赢不了这次的竞选的
I'm not going to win this election by that alone.
-不够吗 -不够
- No? - No.
这次我需要你的帮助
I need your assistance on this one.
从初选开始
Starting with the primary.
我说的不只是钱 当然钱是一方面
And I don't just mean money. Though I also mean money...
真是狮子大开口
That's a big ask.
只有比对手站得更久我才能竞选成功
The only way I take office is if I outlast the other guy.
现在他有足够多的资源
And right now he's got plenty in the tank
帮他坚持到最后
to get him to the finish line.
我需要你帮我耗光他的资源
I need you to help me drain him of that.
你想让我帮你选上
You want me to help put you
州检察长的位子
in the State Attorney General's office.
是的
I do.
之前你执法的时候 我的情况可不太妙
Last time you were a lawman, it wasn't so good for me.
今时不同往日
This time it'll be different.
你确定吗 我看过很多西部片
You sure about that? I've seen a lot of Westerns.
权力会改变一个人的意志
A man changes when he puts on that star.
但是他的内心不会改变
No sir. Not on the inside.
我上位之后就可以帮你了
I wear the badge, I'll be able to do for you.
互惠互利
Favors reap favors.
我敢肯定 总有一两件事
And I'm sure there's a favor or two
我能帮上忙的
I could help you with.
我有个想法
I have something in mind, yeah.
说吧
Name it.
我会站在你对立面帮助你
I'll do that on the other side of the war.
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃克塞德林
偏头痛止痛片
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表