剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
搞明白他们到底鼓捣什么业务
really understand what the businesses are doing.
我指着这个呢
I'm counting on that.
我不会给你干活的
Well I'm not gonna carry your fucking water.
我也不指望你干
I don't expect you to.
要是我想当你的合作伙伴呢
What if I want to partner with you?
我不募资
I'm not raising.
你一点钱都不要吗
You're really not taking on any money?
几个月后要成立一个新基金
Opening a new fund in a couple months.
我们可以那时再谈
We could talk then.
也许我们不用通过基金合作
Maybe we don't go through the fund.
你在很多地方都有私人投资对吧
You got a personal piece of everything, right?
分我一杯羹
So break me off a piece of your piece.
上一批风投里面你看上什么了
What are you high on from the last batch?
一个瓶装鸡尾酒公♥司♥
A bottled cocktail company.
一种新型后端网络表单
A better mousetrap for backend webforms.
一家工业保管公♥司♥
Uh, an industrial custodial company,
不过那家已经被全额认♥购♥了
but that one's fully subscribed.
那我就要那家
Then that's the one I want.
为什么 因为它特别性感
Why, 'cause it's so sexy?
我不是在花言巧语
I wasn't doing the conman thing.
我不是要告诉你这不可能 囤货居奇
I wasn't telling you that there's no opportunity
好让你求着要加入
so that the scarcity would get you to implore me for a way in.
它是真的被全额认♥购♥了
It really is full.
即便这不是花招 我也相信你的眼光
Well, even if it's not a game, I believe in your confidence.
那家公♥司♥的股份你有多少
How much of the company do you have?
大概一半吧
Say half.
我要了
I'll take it.
你想都别想
Not on your charmed life.
你那一半股份的一半
Half of your half.
以市场价一点五倍的价格收♥购♥
At 1.5x the market price.
你为什么这么想要
What's behind the mighty hankering
做成这笔交易
for that specific deal?
因为你投了那么多 我知道这个肯定赚
If you're that deep in it, I know it's the one.
做生意的男人啊
Men in business.
我以前总是被拒绝 被否定
It was a steady stream of no's and rejections,
先是我的上级 然后是我募资的时候
first from my bosses, then when I went looking for capital.
等到现在我不需要你们了
And now that I don't need you,
你们又都想分一杯羹
you all want to chip off a piece.
我可以向你保证 我加入有益无害
I can promise you: I'm a value add.
是 我不怀疑这个
Yeah, I don't doubt that for some reason.
这就是迫使你离开购物公♥司♥
Is that what made you leave the shopping network
自己创业的原因吗 讨厌的男上司
and go out on your own, shitty male bosses?
他们雇我去挑选产品
They hired me to pick the products.
我挑出来的产品都绝对能赚
The ones I rolled out were stone winners.
但是我还得拼命说服他们
Yet I still had to fight them.
最后我实在受不了他们
Eventually I couldn't handle them
不听取我的意见
not listening to my ideas.
思维简单 动作迟缓
How basic they thought. How slow they moved.
我听说的是 你私藏了最好的产品
The way I heard it, you started hoarding all the best products
不把它们推荐给公♥司♥
instead of putting them in the system.
你自己创办公♥司♥时才拿出来
That way you had 'em when you launched on your own.
要是那是真的
Well, if that were true,
我又怎么在他们提起的诉讼中击溃他们的呢
how could I have kicked their ass in the lawsuit they brought?
我看到商机 我就去争取
I saw value. I took.
你觉得这让我变成坏人了吗
You think that makes me bad?
的确
Yeah. I do.
坏得很好
In the best way.
我能去拿盒子吗
Can I get the box?
现在这样我就挺有感觉的
This is working for me.
求你
Please?
你是怎么找到我的
How the hell did you find me...
很不容易
It wasn't easy.
本来就不该容易
It wasn't meant to be.
我不是我公公那种人
You know I'm not my father-in-law.
但你还是来了 你找到了我
Yet you're here. You tracked me down.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你曾经告诉过我 你认识一些
You once told me you knew people who...
换过角色的人
switched it up.
交换主导角色
Reversed who was dominant.
完全倒转过来 没错
Changed styles altogether. Yes.
他们是玩角色扮演的
They were role players.
不断尝试
Experimenting.
所以他们时不时会转换角色
So, yes, they switched, from time to time,
脱离性♥虐♥待癖
moved off of bondage altogether.
尝试暴露癖 窥淫癖
Tried exhibitionism, voyeurism.
其它形式...
Other forms of play...
但查克不是 这不是他性奋的模式
But that's not Chuck, not his arousal template.
对他来说 这不是游戏 是更深层次的
For him it's not a game. It's rooted deep.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要谢我
Don't thank me.
不要再来就好了
Just don't come back.
我想问你...
Hey, I wanted to ask you--
我需要处理点事 很急吗
I need to deal with something. Is it urgent?
不急 是人事方面的事
No, it's a personnel thing.
有个人我想招进来
Someone I want to bring in.
只要符合我们招聘标准 与我们的文化相符
Anyone you think meets our hiring criteria and fits our culture
都可以上招聘名单的最优先级
goes to the top of the list.
我不知道他是不是最优先级的
Well, I don't know if he's top-of-the-list.
是鲁迪
It's Rudy.
你觉得我们需要个吉祥物吗
You think we need a mascot?
我想他会有正面贡献的
I think he'd be a net positive.
他只是从来没得到展示自己的机会
He never really got a shot to show what he could do.
如果你觉得我没有很好地指导他 那就试试
If you think I didn't coach him up well enough, have at it.
我不是说...
I-I didn't mean--
你是本公♥司♥重要而且倚重的成员
You are a vital and valued member of this firm.
如果你想要找鲁迪来 在你手下
And if you want to bring Rudy on, under you,
并承担让他成熟发展的责任
and take responsibility for him blooming,
我完全支持你
you have my full blessing.
失陪了
Excuse me.
报告
Report.
这是简报
Here's the brief.
太长了 请捡重点说吧
Tl;dr, please.
科兹洛夫兄弟...
The Kozlovs...
他们是格里戈尔·安德洛夫的升级版
They're a rougher, messier version of
更暴♥力♥ 更乱
Grigor Andolov.
没那么聪明 没那么有钱
Not as smart, not as rich.
可能是双倍的狠毒 绝对的禽兽
Maybe twice as vicious. Real animals.
我们拿回更多 多得多
And we get back more. Much more.
他们不光是让手下去杀人
They don't just order murders,
他们自己去执行
they carry them out.
-谢谢 -你花了钱雇我
- Thank you. - You're paying me.
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me.
我觉得我会欣赏他的
I think I'm gonna like him.
你会欣赏他干活的方式的
You're going to like the way he does his job.
我已经欣赏了
Already do.
他并没有提供我们该如何行事的意见
He didn't offer an opinion on how we should proceed.
他没有在那"兜售"
He wasn't in here "Pitching."
而是回答了你问的
But had you asked.
没错 我猜他已经有了方法
Sure. I imagine he'd have an approach.
不过我在问你呢
I'm asking you though.
谁的钱不是钱啊
It's still money.
对 我们需要钱 但是...
Yes. And we need it. But...
如果科兹洛夫兄弟进来
If the Kozlovs come on board,
就意味着格里戈尔在这里的资金
that means Grigor has more capital here
比所有其他投资人加在一起都多
than the rest of the investors combined.
这样他的权力就太大了
Gives him too much power.
他也许已经把我们置于这样的境地了
He may have already gotten us into a position
无路可走 只有败下阵来
from which there is no escape, only defeat.
国际象棋术语 指一名棋手无论怎样出招都只有消极后果
迫移 你明白吧
Zugzwang, you know?
我差点给公♥司♥起这个名字
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表