剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
等到生产阶段时 会准备就绪的
but it'll be ready when the time for production comes.
很好
Good.
我决定帮助你进入生产阶段
I've decided I will help you launch to the production stage.
如果你没有引入那笔新的资金你还会这么做吗
Would you have done it if you hadn't brought that new money on?
我的确引入了那笔新的资金
I did bring that new money on.
来啊 再来一杯
Come on! Bring it in!
欢呼吧 你们这群土匪
Yeah! Yeah! Cheers, you fucking brigands.
再来一杯
Another fuckin' drink.
我们钓到了两条蓝鱼
So, we caught two blues,
一些黑鲈 还有一条大条纹鲈
a few sea bass and a nice striper...
我们做得要更好一些
You know, we did a bit better.
赖斯的十个亿里 我们投了七亿四千一百万
Of Rice's billion, we put 741 million into play...
其中的四亿三千万 包括你的一个多亿
430 of it, including your 100 and change,
已经收回来了
came on board...
剩下的部分都撤得无影无踪了
The rest exited and is in the ether...
"抱歉 征服者
"Sorry, Vanquisher, uh,
我们的两个队伍目前都在处理正紧急营救"
both our teams are already engaged on an emergency."
他今天的失败 就是我们的胜利
A loss for him was a win for us today.
我从没想过自己能参加现实中的万湖会议
I never thought I'd be part of a real life Wannsee Conference.
1942年1月20日德国纳粹高♥官♥开会决定驱逐并屠♥杀♥犹太人
也没想到会这么有趣
Or that it would be so much fun.
太刺♥激♥了
Livin' on the edge.
你在航海无线电里装得太像了
That was some great work on the marine radio.
老天 我真希望能见到他脸上的表情
God, I wish I saw the look on his face.
你不藏着了
You're back above ground,
终于在团队面前露面了
finally letting the team see your face.
结果是你和瑞贝卡都错了
Turns out you and Rebecca were wrong.
但也对了
But also right.
事态没有更糟糕吧
You weren't making more of it?
当然没有
No, sir.
最粗略的谷歌♥搜索显示
The thinnest Google search reveals
人们都痴迷得要命
that people are fucking obsessed--
他们想知道我用什么鞭子
they want to know what whips I use,
我穿什么胸衣
what bustier I wear,
查克尖叫的时候是什么声音
what Chuck sounds like when he squeals.
我承认这其中的有两样我确实想知道
I'll admit to wondering about two of those.
有点像杀猪叫
Kind of like a stuck pig.
不是这个
Not that one--
事实是 当我开始看时 这都不重要了
The thing is: as I read it, it stopped mattering.
和我不再相关了
Stopped really being about me.
也不再和我有任何关系了
Stopped having anything to do with me.
因为我不认识那些人 他们也不认识我
Because I don't know those people. And they don't know me.
所以你关掉了电脑 继续向前看了
So you snapped the computer shut and moved on?
你知道我没有这么做
I think you know I did not.
我有鲁迪的社交账户密♥码♥
I had Rudy's sad social media password,
看到了那些泰勒·梅森资本的人说了什么
saw what the Mason Capital folks were saying.
有多惨
How bad?
和你预计的差不多
About what you'd expect.
动图 把我的头拼在蒂塔·万提斯的身体上
Gifs, photoshops of my head on Dita Von Teese's body.
世界著名脱衣舞娘
大家列队转发
Everyone piled on.
除了泰勒
Except Taylor.
泰勒没参与这件事
Oh. Taylor stayed above the fray?
不仅如此
No. More than that.
他还让他们不要这么做
Told them to stop.
还说我这个年龄的人
That someone my age shouldn't be mocked
不应该因为寻求刺♥激♥而被嘲笑
for getting her kicks however she needed to.
是的
Yeah.
我想这也说得通吧
I guess it makes sense.
在这件事败露以后
After the whole thing broke,
他们是唯一伸出援手的人
they were the only one to reach out.
他们伸出援手了
They reached out?
我当然没接 但他们确实打过来了
I didn't take their call, of course. But they tried.
泰勒真的这么做了
Taylor really did that...?
是的
Yup.
我想他们认为我不再是威胁之后
Guess they think I'm so pathetic
就开始可怜我了吧
as to no longer pose a threat.
不 这是一个成熟开明 理解弱势的人
No, that is the act of an open and evolved person
所会做的事
who understands vulnerability...
真够逊的
Lame.
泰勒 你好
Taylor? Hi.
我想和你聊聊
I would like to talk...
我想见你一面
I'd like to see you...
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Well. I got your text.
爸 我们来这干什么
What the hell are we doing here, Dad?
我觉得咱们应该庆祝一下
I thought we should celebrate,
咱们都有过辉煌的日子
we both had very big days.
你还是弄了
You did it.
就算我告诉过你不要这么做
Oh, my-- You went ahead with your project
你对这个项目还是一意孤行
even after I asked you not to.
卷入这件事的风险太高了 爸
There's too much heat to get involved in this, Dad.
早知道你像个孩子一样苦闹个不停
If you'd whined this much as a baby,
我就多往你奶瓶里加点威士忌
I'd've slipped more whisky in your bottle
宁可把你变成个弱智
and risked the chance that you'd be a dullard.
没有什么风险 孩子
There's no heat, Sonny...
我顺利地取回了我的许可
....my permits came back without a hitch.
听好了
Now, listen carefully
学着点我是怎么填补你的信托基金的
and learn how I am going to refill your trust fund...
你要带着我的曾孙们来到这里
...and how you'll bring my great-grandchildren to this spot
告诉他们我们在这里的丰功伟绩
and tell them the story of what we did here.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表