剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I'm gonna be skiing, but do you have any idea
我能用这些票换来什么吗
what I can get for those tickets, man?
随处泊车许可证如何
How about for a Park-Anywhere Permit?
这里就有一张 你要就给你
Got one right here and it's yours.
我所有车都已经有了
Already got one for each of my cars.
你肯定有想要的东西
Well, uh, there must be something you need.
鹿鸣谷的头等雪道
First tracks, Deer Valley.
那是山上的私人雪道
Now, that's private access to the mountain,
在雪场开放半小时前入场
half hour before it opens...
终极 至尊特权
...ultimate, ultimate privilege.
一共只有五个名额 并且已经都有人了
There's only five, and they're all gone.
你需要多少天
How many days do you need?
天 整个雪季的
Days? Entire season.
我给你那个
I get you that--
你就有你的票
You got your tickets.
让我来干吧
Lemme work...
你现在亲自出面了
So now, you show up in person.
很高兴见到你 阿克斯罗德先生
Good to see you, Mr. Axelrod.
法哈德
Farhad.
我的手下呢 瓦格斯在哪里
Where's my man, where's Wags?
你不知道
You don't know?
我知道就不会站这里了
I wouldn't be standing here if I did.
昨晚出了什么事
What happened last night?
派对在这里屋顶的酒吧内继续进行
The party continued back here to the lounge on the roof.
不幸的是 酋长有事
Unfortunately, the Sheik was occupied
他们没说上话
and they didn't get to speak.
我过三点就去休息了
I retired after 3:00.
我不知道瓦格纳先生什么时候走的
I'm not sure when Mr. Wagner left.
可能他喝多了
Perhaps he overindulged?
我要亲自去看看
I want to see for myself.
行
All right.
他说派对大约在四点半结束
He says the party ended around 4:30
然后剩下的客人都离开了
and the remaining guests left.
离开了这个地区还是这个房♥子
Left this area or the building?
他不确定
He's not sure.
他留在这里而客人都走了
He stayed here and they left.
女人们 以及瓦格纳先生
The women. And Mr. Wagner.
他以为他们已经离开了
He assumed they exited.
这里有能过夜的房♥间吗
Are there any overnight quarters here?
没有 你为什么觉得他在这里
No. What makes you think he's here?
这里是他手♥机♥定位最后的位置
His cell pinged here as his last location.
这是瓦格纳先生的 他落下的
This is Mr. Wagner's. He dropped it.
你找到他的时候他会想要回来的
He'll want it back when you find him.
我们想搜查整栋建筑
We want to search the building.
恐怕不行 阿克斯罗德先生
I'm afraid not, Mr. Axelrod.
你在我们的领土上
You are on our soil.
所有这类性质的决定
All decisions of that nature will be handled
都将通过我 由酋长处理
by the Sheik, through me.
既然你们来了
Now, since you're here,
酋长想让我仔细谈一下条款
the Sheik would like me to go through the terms--
我先找到瓦格斯
First I find Wags,
然后和那个穿长袍的人谈
then I sit with the guy in the robes.
就像你们的瓦格纳先生对我说的那样
As your Mr. Wagner said to me:
我代表他
I speak for that man.
让我和酋长见面 这样我们可以解决这个问题
Look, put me with the Sheik so we can sort all this out.
当然
Of course.
但你们需要等等
But you will have to wait,
酋长的日程排得很紧
as everything runs on the Sheik's very busy schedule.
他在里面吗
Is he fucking in there?
可能吧
It's possible.
我们报♥警♥吗 或者找联调局
We call the cops, the FBI?
他们不会理的 外交豁免权
They get turned away. Diplomatic immunity.
这件事要是公开了 会很难看
And it gets very public. Very messy.
你又要和管理主♥权♥财富说再见了
You say goodbye to managing sovereign wealth ever again.
我去把附近建筑物的监控录像调出来
Let me pull security cam footage from nearby buildings,
看看他是不是真走了
see if he actually left.
好吧
Fine.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
他们这么做是为了要挟
They're doing this for leverage...
因为他们想谈条款得时候说得算
'cause they want to be able to dictate terms on the deal.
他们为此让自己处于有利位置
They put themselves in a good position to do just that.
没错 我们需要一点自己的筹码
Yeah. Well, we need some leverage of our own.
我去办
I'm on it.
你说的对 他就在那
Well, you were right, there he is.
猎豹要掉进阴沟了
Cheetah's gotta visit the water hole.
如果我走近他 他肯定会走开的
He's sure to scatter if I just walk up to him.
毕竟我起诉过他
After all, I did prosecute the man.
我去吧
I'll do it.
你是一位淑女 一位学者
You are a gentle-lady and a scholar.
如果有必要的话 把我的随处泊车许可证给他
Oh, uh, offer him my Park-Anywhere Permit if you need to.
史蒂文·博奇
Steven Birch.
这张脸真是倾国倾城啊
The face that launched a thousand shorts.
我能为你做点什么
What can I do for you?
他说他的膝盖受伤了
He said he hurt his knee
与滑雪相比 他的妻子更喜欢去海滩
and his wife prefers the beach to skiing.
所以他的头等雪道归你了
You have his first tracks.
你拿什么交换的
What'd you trade for them?
是那张泊车许可证 对吗
It was the parking permit, wasn't it?
不是 查克
No, Chuck.
真的吗
Really?
没人想要这破东西
Nobody wants this fucking thing.
所以你用什么换的
So, what did you trade?
一场咨♥询♥
A session.
这不是对阿克斯出轨吗
Isn't that cheating on Axe?
我不会给博奇真本事的
I won't give Birch the 'A' stuff.
这是你的头等雪道 唐尼
I've got your first tracks, Donny D.
很好
Nice.
先生 你的孩子们参加活动的票
Then you, sir, have your children's service tickets.
-保重 查克 -保重
- Take care, Chuck. - Take care.
现在带我去大使♥馆♥
Now, take me to the Ambassador.
-我会的 -很好 我们走
- I will and I can. - Good. Let's go.
-马上 -去你♥妈♥的♥马上
- Soon. - Fuck soon.
我没想到你这么快就把一切都安排好了
I didn't expect you to put this together so quickly.
我不是真正做介绍的那个人
I'm not the actual guy to make the actual introduction,
但我可以把你介绍给可以做介绍的人
but I can introduce you to a guy who can.
你为什么不打给那个人呢
Why don't you call that guy?
现在
Right now.
你看 猎鹰是终生配偶制的
You see, falcons mate for life.
就像人类一样
As humans do...
有时候吧
sometimes.
他们比我们更专一
They're much more consistent than we are.
因为他们知道自己的角色
Because they know who they are.
雄性出去打猎 把食物带回家
The males go out and hunt and bring back food.
雌性待在巢里
And the females stay in the nest,
保护 照顾幼崽
defending it, tending to the young.
自然法则决定的
As nature dictates.
没错 当你每次只有一顿饭的时候
Yes, that kind of bifurcation of roles makes sense,
这种角色划分是有道理的
when you're dealing with a single meal at a time.
但当打猎需要维持几代人的生活时
But when the hunt will provide for generations,
谁能得到最好的猎物 谁就去打猎
one would do well to go with whoever can get the best kill.
我喜欢这个论点的逻辑性和说服力
I like the logic and strength of this argument.
走吧
Come.
我们和酋长去喝点茶
Let us take some tea with the Sheik.
说吧
Go.
附近建筑物的监控录像显示
Security footage from neighboring buildings
瓦格斯从未离开
says Wags never left.
这帮混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
他们会对他做什么
What could they be doing to him?
不清楚
Unclear.
他们把他绑起来了吗
Have they got him chained up?
他们会折磨他吗
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表