剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
那你现在一定更不好受
I imagine this feels worse.
两种都没好到哪里去
Both suck.
感谢你快速及时地亲自
Well. I appreciate you delivering the news
告知消息
promptly and in person.
我觉得我们可以煎点牛排
I'm thinking we do some steaks.
我做的土豆泥非常好吃
I make a mean smashed potatoes.
不是捣碎的 是压碎的
Not mashed. I smash those fuckers.
你知道吗 我觉得你说得对
You know what, I think you're right.
-我们出去吃吧 -你说什么
- Let's go out. - What?
这样我们就不用做饭了 速战速决
Ahh, we don't need to cook. Quick dinner.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你往电梯走的时候还好好的
You went to the elevator okay
回来就六神无主了
and you came back all fucked up.
没什么 我不想谈这件事
Nothing. I don't want to talk about it.
怎么了 死灰复燃了吗
What? Did the fire flare back up on you?
我要细节 快说
Details. Go. C'mon.
我说了我不想谈 见鬼
I said I don't want to talk about it. Fuck.
走吧
Come on.
去喝杯酒之类的
Why don't we just have a drink or something?
这是人们在做水肺潜水的时候
This is one of those moments
会遇到的一种情况
that people get to when they scuba dive.
所谓的"最大休闲潜水深度"
It's 'maximum recreational depth.'
你不知道有没有足够的氧气支持你下潜
You wondering if there's enough oxygen to go deeper?
不 是你不知道自己愿不愿意
No, you're wondering
跟我建立更深的关系
if you want to go deeper with me.
我们的关系已经很深了
We've been deep.
没错 可是那些不算数的
Sure. But that doesn't count.
你之前的婚姻维持了很久
You were married for a long time.
对你而言 跟一个女人
For you, talking business--
谈正事或者谈你面对的困难
or whatever issue you're having--
要比性♥爱♥更猛烈
with a woman is more intense,
更私密
it's more personal than sex.
而你还没有准备好
And you are not ready for that.
听起来不太对劲
That doesn't seem right.
没错 确实不对劲
No. It's not right.
但事实就是如此
But it is true.
我会给你些空间
I'll give you your space.
你还好吧
You ok?
该问的是 你还好吧
The question is: are you?
能接受这件事吗
With this?
我说不接受有用吗
If I said "No" Would it change anything?
你该做什么就做吧
Just do what you have to do.
这个建议是你提的 你建议...
You offered this. You suggested...
凯文 伊娃
Kevin! Eva!
我允许你做这种事
I allowed it, yes.
现在我还在帮你实现计划
And now, I am facilitating it.
所以我才带孩子们出去
By taking the kids out.
但是你不能强求我喜欢这种事
But it is not fair to ask me to like it.
今晚我和孩子们不回来了
I'm taking the kids out for the night,
这样你就可以上你的私人健身课了
so you can have your... personal training session.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 孩子们
Okay, guys.
-再见 爸爸 -再见
- Bye, Dad. - Bye.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
不要让爷爷扫了你们的兴
Don't let Grandpa ruin your fun.
谢谢忠告
Words to live by.
我应该叫你凯西夫人还是女神 或者...
So do I call you Mistress Cassie or Goddess or--
就知道你在这
Figured I'd find you here.
爸 你旧病复发了
Dad. You are living out your pathology again.
如果你是指不想让我的设计
If you mean not wanting another thing
再一次被人从我手中夺走 没错
ripped out from under me, yeah.
我觉得我已经说得很清楚了
I think I've been pretty clear about that.
事情不是你说的那样
That's not the way it happened.
你知我知 你也该承认了
We both know it, so it's time to admit it.
你说什么
What?
"挪用公♥司♥资源研究项目
"Worked on a project using company resources.
未按章程向公♥司♥管理层汇报"
Did not share it with company executives in a proper manner."
你是怎么拿到我的人事档案的
How did you get ahold of my personnel file?
重要的是我已经知道了
What matters is: I know.
纪律调查表--仅供内部使用
员工 道格拉斯·梅森
违规内容 资产/设备滥用 说谎或欺诈
泄露机密信息
我的主管没有理解项目的能力
My supervisor wasn't capable of understanding it.
他会把事情搞砸 我本打算汇报给总裁
He would have fucked it up. I was taking it to the CEO--
但你最后改变心意打算把项目带走
But instead you tried to walk it across the street?
我只想给它找一个好的归宿
I wanted it to find a proper home
让它有一天能够得到应用
where it would see the light of day
让它得到它应得的发展机会
and get the chance that it deserved.
但现在你却在暗中监视我 站到了他们那边
And now you're spying on me... and taking their side.
我没有 我是站在你这边的
I'm not. I'm on your side.
我一直都是你这边的
I always have been.
如果我告诉你在你采取行动前 你们公♥司♥
What if I told you that your company had you in line
已经把你列为技术总监的候选人了呢
to be CTO before you did what you did?
你在开玩笑吗 别拿这种事瞎扯
Are you kidding me? Don't bullshit about that--
我会瞎扯这种事吗
Would I bullshit about that?
走到今天这一步
We are here now.
我们不能相互隐瞒秘密 活在虚假的记忆里
We can't hide secrets and live on false memories.
不能再继续这样
Not anymore.
孩子 我们先不吵了
Hey, kid, what do you say we keep it clean
我们先单干一轮 你觉得怎么样
and go it alone for another round?
只要你投资下一个阶段
With you funding the next steps.
按照我的估算 大概还需要投资一千四百万
An additional fourteen million, by my calculations,
到时候你可以拿到五倍的回报
which you'll see back fivefold.
你的计算并不准确 所需的投资远不止那些
Your calculations are inaccurate. And low.
而且回报金额也不现实
And that return is unrealistic.
我们需要一个战略伙伴
We need a strategic partnership.
在很多领域上 大多数领域上
There are areas, myriad areas,
你的智慧 你的头脑都远胜过我
where your wisdom, your smarts surpass mine.
我也试着向玛菲解释这一点
That's what I tried to explain to Mafee.
但说服别人这一点并非你的强项 不是吗
But this isn't one of them. Is it?
是的
No.
所以呢
So?
我们按照你的方法来
We go your way.
你能转变成全新的自己真是不容易
It is hard becoming a new version of yourself.
你终于理解我了
You finally understand me.
抱歉 我只是听说这东西
Sorry, I know an ounce of this
可能比鱼子酱还要贵 但
probably costs more than caviar but, uh--
天啊 查克
Jesus, Chuck.
刚刚有点失控了
It got a little out of hand.
不过会没事的
It'll be okay.
其实都不怎么疼
It barely hurts--
我担心的不是这个
I'm not worried about that.
大家会认为你身上的伤是我弄的
People are gonna think I did this to you.
那我就告诉他们我又重新练柔道了
I'll tell 'em I took up jiu-jitsu again.
就能合理解释这些和以后的淤青
To plausibly account for these bruises. And future ones.
等等 你还打算继续这么做吗
Wait, you plan on continuing with this?
温蒂 我今晚做的事
Wendy. What I did tonight...
是我生命中不可或缺的
I can't live without.
我不会罢休
And I won't.
你从没请我喝过咖啡
You never invited me for coffee.
即使是我们以前约会的时候
Even when we were dating.
这段时间我们很少聊天 所以
These days we rarely talk, so...
我不应该强制封锁资金
I made a mistake forcing the lockup.
所以你要解冻资金了吗
So you're releasing the money?
不 还是保持原样
No, that stays where it is.
但你和孩子们可以去加州
But you and the kids can go to California.
你要再婚了吗
You getting re-married?
已经怀孕了吗
New kid on the way?
打算向我炫耀吗
Gonna off yourself?
都不是
0-for-3.
跟我聊聊嘛
Talk to me.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表