剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
真金不怕火炼
Nature is metal.
我就是真金
And I'm nature.
我会成功的
Will do.
你的窃听器已经装好了
Your bug is in place.
真是好消息
Great fucking news!
查克和家人有什么安排
What's the time frame on Chuck's house.
查克和太太都出门了
Well, Chuck and the missus were also both out...
孩子们和爷爷一起出门了
And their kids out with Grandpa Senior.
房♥子都是空的 两边都弄好了
So the house was empty. We got up on both.
你真是厉害
You are the man!
我会在你的圣诞袜里塞一瓶顶级红酒的
Expect a bottle in your Christmas stocking on me. Top shelf.
-不客气 很高兴事情办成了 -没错
- Sure thing. Happy it worked out. - Yeah.
不过有件事 一定要做到
One thing though: chalk a big ring
跟监听团队和审核团队划清界限
around the listening room and taint team office.
越界的话 法官会毁了你的案子
You cross that line, Judge'll burn your case.
也会毁了你
And you with it.
你知道我会划清界限的
You know I will.
除了我儿子 没人能让我这样开心
No one makes me smile like my boy!
那个一脸冠军相的可爱小女娃呢
What about that sweet little baby girl with the champion's chin?
她当然也能让我开心
She fills the chest with happiness, too, of course.
但是方式却很简单
In a much less complicated way.
她不需要表现出众 不需要有所成就
She never has to perform. Never has to achieve.
只要她存在 我就很开心
As long as she merely is, she brings joy.
可是你这个儿子却给我带来了自豪感
But you, son, bring pride along for the journey.
你到底吃了什么药
What the fuck kind of meds are you on?
全是肾上腺素的作用 我一整天都在城里逛
Pure adrenaline. I've been out walking the city today.
没错
Youbetcha.
光是想想我们将要做的事情
Thinking of all the things that we're going to do.
我就像喝了补贴口服液一样热血沸腾
And it freshens the blood like Geritol.
我妈去哪了
And, uh, Mom?
她去棕榈滩了
She's down in Palm Beach
享受着那里的天气 尽情地购物
enjoying the weather and the shopping.
真不错
Good for her.
说到开心
And speaking of joy.
我今天见到你的两个孩子了
I saw your kids today.
真让人开心
A delight!
一个是小绅士 一个是小淑女
Real gentleman and lady.
他们爱自己的爷爷
Well, they love their grandfather.
要喝杯茶吗
Cup of tea?
-艾拉和 -部长
- Ira and-- - The Secretary?
在路上
En route.
应该快到了
Shouldn't be long.
他来这里做什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
我们和好了
We like him again.
特殊项目
Special project.
没事的
We're good--
意大利人认为 早上十一点以后
The Italians think anyone who puts milk on their coffee
还往咖啡里加牛奶的人都是动物
after 11AM is animale.
理论上我同意 但在现实中
I tend to agree. In theory, but in reality--
赶紧把我的意式浓缩给我
Just gimme the espresso.
有个物流公♥司♥的人来了
There's a guy from the shipping company here.
另外一个人 他要求见你
Another guy. Kind of demanding to see you.
节假日只有这几个人上班
I can't afford to have my only guys
他们不去干活我可受不了
working the holiday pulled out of service.
你告诉他我给你们甜头了
You told him I spritzed you?
他什么事都告诉我
He tells me everything.
我什么事都告诉我姐夫
And I tell my brother-in-law everything.
你难道不想知道
Don't you want to know
我姐夫是做什么工作的吗
what my brother-in-law does for a living?
是吗
Do I?
他在一个叫做
He works in a little outfit called
美国海关和边境保护局的小地方上班
United States Customs and Border Protection.
真是份好工作
Well, isn't that a sweet set-up.
没错
It really is.
艾尔斯
Ayles!
你能找个地方跟这位先生私下谈谈吗
Will you take this gentleman somewhere to talk in private.
确保他没有录音
Make sure he's not recording it.
然后好好招待他
And then make him happy.
借用拉米游戏纸牌术语
I am grateful of the opportunity to,
我很感激这个机会
as they say at the rummy table,
让我扭转败局
get off the schneid.
先生
Sir?
如果还有别人来敲我竹杠
If any other guys like you show up to shake me down,
我就把那些画烧了
I start burning paintings.
我宁愿承受损失也不愿
I'd rather lose money than deal with
在这种破事上多浪费一分钟
this bullshit another minute.
新年快乐
HNY.
叫我们来有什么事
Why are we here?
我觉得你们应该不愿意
Well. I didn't think you'd want all of them...
那些家伙在年初就领先你们一大步吧
Getting a jump-start on the year ahead of you.
那他们来这有什么事
But why are they here?
他们不想我领先他们一大步
They don't want me getting a jump-start on them.
你到底为什么回来
Why'd you really come back?
一个人能喝多少杯玛格丽特和椰林飘香鸡尾酒
How many margaritas and pina coladas can a man drink?
如果是你的话 应该是很多杯
When it's the man I'm looking at, a hell of a lot.
在不晒伤的前提下你能晒多久的太阳
And how long can you stay in the sun before getting burned?
现在几点了
What time is it?
没错
Yes.
我不戴那块百达翡丽表了
The Patek is gone.
那块表示你父亲给你的吧
Your dad gave that to you, didn't he?
在他死之前传给了我
Bequeathed it ahead of his death.
对他来说没有什么
Quite a dry-eyed moment for him--
只是遗产分配而已
estate planning and so forth--
但对我来说却意义重大
but for me, it meant a great deal.
意义重大
A great deal.
表去哪了
Where is it?
迈阿密南海滩的某个地方吧
Somewhere in South Beach.
或者已经在丝绸之路上
Or maybe already riding the Silk Road
要去某个异域国家了
to some exotic destination.
你不会是喝醉了把表卖♥♥了吧
You didn't get so drunk you sold it.
没有
Nope.
我跟一位刚结识的年轻女士一起回了酒店
Went back to the hotel room with a young lady I had met.
是个游艇女郎
A yacht girl.
但也不完全是
But not really.
我觉得她很...
She was...
我觉得她很特别
I thought she was special.
多大年纪
How young?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
她内心很成熟
She had an old soul...
二十二岁
22.
我觉得我喜欢她
I thought I liked her.
我是真的喜欢她
I did like her.
后来呢
And then?
我断片了 醒来后她和手表都不见了
Passed out. Woke up, she, and the watch, were gone.
你报♥警♥了吗
You call the police?
太丢人了
Too embarrassed.
太伤心了
Too sad.
我对人性的信心大大减少
Put a real dent in my faith in humanity.
还有点信心那还不错
It's sweet you still have some.
我打个电♥话♥
Lemme make a call.
我会让你感觉好受点
It'll make you feel better.
手表经销商吗
Watch dealer?
差不多 她是个专家
Close. She's a specialist.
哪方面的
In what?
帮你重建对人性的信心
Restoring faith in humanity.
我们别客套 省了前戏 直奔主题吧
Let's dispense with the pleasantries and ball tickling, shall we.
我们遇到了什么问题
What's this about a problem?
政♥治♥风向变了 我们也要随之改变
Political winds shift, I have to shift with them.
中东的局面变动最大
And the Middle East is the windiest of them all.
卡塔尔又变成了不受欢迎的国家
Qatar is persona non grata again.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表