剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Uh, pour one out for him?
不是为了这个...
That's not why--
爸爸 我真的很忙
Dad, I'm pretty fucking busy.
真的
Are you?
因为按照我的理解
Because as I understand it,
-你已经让人给阉了 -我准备要...
- you've been spayed and neutered. - Well, I plan to--
不管你想要做什么 都远远不够
Whatever it is, it won't be enough.
我第一次遇见富利
The first time that I met Foley,
他跟我提到了一个高级市政官
he told me about this alderman
说他笨得连自己的鞋带都不会系
who could barely tie his own shoes.
传言说他是近亲结婚生的
Rumor had it he was inbred.
但杰克·富利脑子里记得
But Jack Foley had it in his mind
尤蒂卡的市长要换掉
that the mayor of Utica needed to be replaced--
纽约中部城市
应该说是不太听话
wasn't toeing the line, so to speak.
我来说结果吧
Let me just skip to the end.
黑杰克就把这傻子市政官收了
So Black Jack took this idiot alderman
让他做了市长
and made him mayor.
你这么个屁都不是的人还挺聪明的
Oh, you are awfully smart for a man with no real clout.
接着说 有一天我从车上下来
Anyway, one day, as I'm getting out of the car,
有些人在我郊外寓所
they are cutting the grass
对面的路边割草
across the street from my country place--
你猜推割草机干活的是谁
and you know who is pushing the mower?
那位前市长
The former mayor.
当然是他了
Yes. Of course he is.
我正努力恢复我的权力 爸
I'm in it, Dad, trying to get back my authority.
把目标定高点
Aim higher!
不要仅仅把你的权力弄回来 儿子
Don't just get your juice back, Sonny.
让他们都他妈的心里有点数
Send a fucking message.
那位市长不听话
The Mayor wasn't toeing the line,
富利就把他踢走去割草
so Foley made him a lawn boy.
你得让他们看看你是怎么行使权力的
You've got to show them what you do with power.
黑杰克·富利成为你的敌人之前
Now, for longer than he was your enemy,
他在你的战壕里待的时间更长
Black Jack Foley was in your corner.
所以跟他学学这最后一课...
So take this one last lesson from him...
让他们怕我
Make them fear me.
害怕你的报复
Your vengeance,
害怕你的机智
your whim,
害怕你的一切
your everything.
乔克·杰夫科特没办法阻止我上台
Jock Jeffcoat couldn't keep me out of office.
但如今他以为他找到了一个方法
But now he thinks he's found a way
限制我应有的权力
to keep me from that office's powers.
他不光是以为 他真做到了
He doesn't just think it. He did it.
那我们要怎么做
So what are we gonna do?
我想让你们去调查一下州议会
I want you to look into the State Assembly.
从乔·斯科拉里开始
Start with Joe Scolari
包括他那一撮资深议员
and his cabal of senior legislators.
那帮在州政♥府♥
The ones who really pull the levers
真正呼风唤雨的家伙们
of hydrodynamic shit in Albany.
我当然不介意去刨恶心的黑料
I never mind snaking through the sewer pipes,
但鉴于我们的执法权力受限
but with our legal powers currently curtailed--
我们不是要立案 现在还不行
We're not building a legal case, not right now.
我只是需要你尽可能去搜集
Just-- I need you to get what you can
而且要动作迅速 悄无声息
and I need you to get it quickly and quietly.
材料需要上法庭吗
Does it need to stand up in court?
最终会的 但现在只要保证是真实的就行
Eventually. But for now it just needs to be true.
去吧
Do it.
瓦格斯
Uh, Wags?
平些了吗 有变化吗
Smoother? Any difference?
这东西说是抚平皱纹的
This thing's supposed to zap wrinkles.
是啊 你现在长得像本杰明·巴顿
Yeah, you look like Benjamin Button.
电影《本杰明·巴顿奇事》
又名《返老还童》
那个鲁迪 那东西叫什么
So, Rudy--what was the name of that, um...
他的那个仪器
apparatus he had?
飞机杯
Ah, the fleshlight.
储藏着世界上所有男人的悲哀
The repository for all of the sadness of the male world.
那是基于谁的模型
And whose... model was it?
我记得他的是丽萨·安型号♥
I believe he had the Lisa Ann.
美国色情女星
2008年因与共和党副总统候选人长相相似而走红
她是入选名人堂最高票数的保持者
She is a first ballot hall of famer.
你要给什么人买♥♥礼物吗
You buying someone a gift?
你在猜密♥码♥
You're password hunting.
我得看下他的社交网络
I need to look at his social media.
鲁迪的
Rudy's?
他的是最容易搞定的
He'll be the easiest to get into.
我试着从IT那搞到键盘监听
I tried to get a keystroke log from IT,
但他们每两周删除次记录
but they erase every two weeks...
查克发表演讲的时候
Chuck opened up a part of my private life
暴露了一部分我的私生活
when he made that speech.
让我成为众矢之的
Made me vulnerable.
任何雇员的弱点都是阿克斯资本
Any employee's vulnerability is a threat
和我们生意的威胁
to Axe Cap and our business.
所以我需要知道我们敌人的评价
So I need to know what our enemies are saying.
他们说的可不少
They're saying plenty.
其他公♥司♥ 我一直不停地在搜
Other firms. I went down a rabbit hole.
但鲁迪跟我们的主要对手有联♥系♥ 所以
But Rudy is in contact with our chief enemy, so...
"密♥码♥不正确" 他改过了
'Password is no longer valid'. He changed it.
我能试下吗
May I?
妮可·安妮斯顿[色情演员]
Nicole Aniston.
布莱尔·威廉姆斯[色情演员]
Blair Williams.
不 等下
No. Wait.
科瑞·蔡斯[色情演员]
Cory Chase.
皮特(鲁迪)·米兰达
如果你是丽萨·安的粉丝
If you're a Lisa Ann fan,
那你一定是科瑞·蔡斯的脑残粉
you're a Cory Chase fanatic.
她算是国家宝藏
She's a national treasure.
我像片头的本杰明·巴顿那样又老又暴躁
Benjamin Button at the beginning when he's old and crusty,
还是片尾的他 有婴儿般的皮肤
or at the end when he's got the baby smooth skin?
对哦
Right?!
鱼竿和鱼食都准备好了
Rods and bait are on board...
我们绝对要这么干了吧
We gonna do this right?
反正在那边也没有信♥号♥♥
Won't get any service out there anyway.
洋基队最近动向不错
Yanks are making some good moves--
去他妈的棒球
Oh. Fuck that.
我们来谈点真正的话题
Let's talk about the real stuff.
你父亲
Your Dad.
你知道 我以前每天早上都四点半起床
You know, I used to get my ass out of bed 4:30 every morning.
不论我怎么做 他总是比我先到办公室
No matter what, he always beat me to the office.
有天早上 他忙着抛售亚洲长♥期♥债券
One morning, he's yea deep slinging Asian long bonds--
吼着叫人给他泡杯咖啡
yelling at everybody to bring him a coffee,
但他完全没意识到当时才早上六点 大家还没到
not realizing it was only 6am and no one's in yet.
-除了你 -没错
- No one but you. - Fuckin' right.
所以你给他泡了咖啡
So you made him coffee?
我又不是他秘书
What am I, his secretary?
而且他从不喝办公室那破玩意
Oh. He didn't drink the office swill anyway.
我出去给他买♥♥了
I went out for it.
浅烘培 多加糖
Light and sweet.
他因此对我印象很深 我注意了那些
He was impressed that I'd paid attention
无关紧要的细节
to the stuff that didn't matter...
因为细节决定成败
because of course it matters.
任何事都很重要
Everything fucking matters.
所以我应该多注意些细节
So I should pay attention to the details?
还有注意身后
And watch your six.
同样的规则也适用于投资 打牌
Same rules for investing, cards--
-还有女人 -没错
- And women... - Exactly...
他金拉米纸牌打得超棒
He was a hell of a gin player.
他的对手要玩赢一分赚五美分
The partners would play for five cents a point,
他会让他们输光底裤
and he'd rough them all up.
我以前很爱看他的牌局
I used to love watching that.
你跟消防队的会面已经安排好了
You got your meeting with the Smoke Eaters.
-怎么做到的 -约翰尼·犹他酒吧
- How? - Johnny Utah's.
纽约著名餐厅酒吧
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表