剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我要不要把支票给你
Should I tear up the check?
就在我兜里
Got it in my pocket.
也许还不该
Maybe not yet.
我们回去吗
Should we call it?
当然
Sure.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
You're fucking kidding me.
是不是燃油管出问题了
Maybe it's the fuel line?
什么 每个引擎上的吗
What, on each of the engines?
不是 是某个地方短路了
Nah. We got a short somewhere.
这是征服者
This is Vanquisher.
北纬41度 西经71度
41 degrees North, 71 West.
这边是拖船公♥司♥
This is Tow-Ur-Boat.
我们收到你的信息了征服者
We read you Vanquisher.
你们什么情况
What's your situation?
我们需要牵引船
We need a tow.
我们今天很忙 征服者
It's a busy day here, Vanquisher.
这边可能需要几小时
It'll-- It'll be a few hours.
如果你们移位了请及时与我们更新位置
Keep us updated on your position if you drift.
我给你一万块
I'll give you ten grand
如果你把我们放到名单首位的话
if you put us at the top of the list.
该死的 真的吗
Damn, for real?
如果机会允许的话 但现在我们正在忙
I would if I could... But we're jammed up--
十万块 马上过来拖船
Make it a hundred. I need to get the fuck in.
见鬼 你在逗我们吗
Shit, are you-- are you kidding me?
抱歉征服者 我们的两个队伍
Sorry, Vanquisher, b-both our teams
目前都在处理紧急营救
are already engaged on an emergency.
你和你的十万块可能需要等一下了
You and your hundred are gonna have to wait.
我有新发现 重磅炸♥弹♥
I've got something, and it stinks of garbage.
我准备好了
I'm inhaling.
我们已经深入调查
We're years into a probe
市卫生局好几年了
into the City Sanitation Department.
刚刚加急办理了一组非常有意思的许可证
A very interesting set of permits just got expedited.
受益者是
The beneficiary...
老查理·罗兹
one Charles Rhoades, Senior.
杰克·比昂卡罗撒
Jake Biancarosa.
我妈就给我取的这名字
That's what my ma' named me.
你给老查理·罗兹办了加急许可
You expedited permits for Charles Rhoades, Senior.
这不是我需要操心的
That's a little below my level.
我不会亲自去处理这些手续
I don't personally concern myself with all the paperwork--
我发誓 不管他有你什么把柄 我们有更多
I promise--whatever he has on you, we have more.
好吧 也许他就是个朋友
Okay. Maybe he's a friend.
你会因为一个也许来这里吗
Would you be here on a maybe?
联调局很敬业 比昂卡罗撒先生
The FBI is diligent, Mr. Biancarosa,
虽然案子进展会比较缓慢 但绝对追查到底
they may build slow, but they build to last.
我们的确如此
We really do.
该死 我就知道我让人跟踪了
Shit, I knew I made somebody following me...
告诉我们是怎么回事
Tell us how it works...
没找到毛病吗
Nothing?
没有
Nope.
你觉得怎么样 好话听够了吗
So, what do you say-- enough folksy bullshit?
我知道你只兑付剥离了我一个
I know I'm the only one you cashed out.
该说真心话了
It's truth time, huh?
好 很好
Okay. Good.
要说的真心话是
Here's some truth for you:
我可能会把我的基金规模扩充到现在的两倍
I might take my fund to twice its current size.
或者一百倍 我没想好 我也许会输光
Or a hundred. I don't know. I might go to zero.
但无论发生什么 都没有你的份
But whatever happens-- I'm doing it without you.
这才是重点
That was the point.
我爸在家里就能让我完全明白
See, my dad was home enough for me to understand
工作上的事
what went on at the office.
他尊敬的是谁
Whom he respected.
那人不是你
And, um, that was not you.
我长大之后
When I got old enough,
我听说了你的工作方式的所有故事
I heard all the stories about how you worked.
媒体爆出来之前 我就知道双子塔倒的时候
And I knew the situation you were in when the towers fell,
你是什么处境
before the press even broke it.
可你当时躲不开我
But you weren't in a position to move away from me.
确实
No, I wasn't.
现在你能了
And now you are.
我花了很多年才走到这一步
It took me years to get here.
现在我不想让我的基金跟你有任何瓜葛
And now, I don't want my fund associated with your name.
我个人也不想跟你有任何瓜葛
And, uh, I don't want to be associated with you.
明白了
I see.
很抱歉你是这样想的 约翰
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, John.
好了
Look at that...
我七年级的时候
When I was in seventh grade,
我爸发明了一个机翼翼型
my father invented an airfoil.
特别先进 价值百万
Radical. Worth millions.
却被他所在的公♥司♥夺走了
But taken from him by the company he worked for.
没见着一分钱 专利上也没有他的名字
He never saw a penny, never got his name on the patent,
什么都没得到
never got anything...
但却在极短时间内被开除了
except fired, as soon as it was convenient.
他们偷走了他的功劳和价值
They stole his contribution and value.
他完全没想到会这样
He never saw it coming.
他从没注意过自己的致命弱点
Never paid attention to where he was vulnerable.
也从没注意过有谁在觊觎着他
Or to what was stalking him.
所有其他从那扇门进来的经理
Every other manager walking through that door
大概都会向你们推销自己的投资策略
is probably pitching you investment strategy.
告诉你价值 小盘股 对冲
Giving you value, small cap, hedge,
债券 行业类股和全球趋势
bond, sector, global.
但他们不会关心你暴露出来的弱点
But they're not paying attention to where you're exposed.
也不关心正在觊觎你们的东西
Or to what's stalking you.
-那能是什么呢 -死亡
- Which is? - Death.
烟雾
Smoke.
火灾
Fire.
爆♥炸♥
Explosion.
你们的员工中七成会因公受伤
Seventy percent of your members will be injured in the line,
而这些人的家庭中52%的家属
fifty-two percent of their families
都将被拖欠遗属抚恤金
are going to be owed survivor benefits.
你是想打败死神吗
You're gonna beat the Reaper?
你们属下的英勇无畏和尽忠职守
Your members' bravery and service
就是他们的功劳和价值
are their contribution and value.
要是你们过于粗心 那这些就会被人偷走
And if you're not careful, it's going to get stolen.
我对此非常了解
I know this
是因为我♥操♥蛋的前老板想要偷走我的功劳价值
because my former fucking boss tried to steal mine.
我没有让他得逞
I didn't let that happen to me.
我也不会让这样的事发生在你们身上
And I won't let it happen to you...
众所周知
As known to us
保罗写给哥林多人的第一封信中这样写道
from Paul's first letter to the Corinthians,
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 请注意
brothers and sisters, behold.
我要告诉你们一个秘密
I tell you a mystery.
我们都不要睡去
We shall not all fall asleep,
但我们马上都会发生改变
but we will all be changed in an instant,
眨眼之间就会改变
in the blink of an eye.
查克 我在准备我的悼辞
Listen, Chuck, I'm prepping my eulogy.
我没给你留位子
I didn't save you a seat.
我相信后面应该有你能待的地方
I'm sure there's some standing room in the back...
抱歉 州长 虽然你宣布
Sorry, Governor, but you have temporarily
暂时剥夺我的职权
curtailed my powers by fiat.
但我可以根据州议会的法案
I can have them permanently restored
永久性地恢复我的职权
by act of the State Legislature.
我已经获得了足以否决你的票数
I have the votes to override you.
你是怎么获得支持票的
How do you have the votes?
我最近发现了州众议院的大量不端行为
I have become aware of a torrent of misdeeds--
实际上应该称之为犯罪行为
crimes actually--committed by our State Assembly.
当我让他们知道我知道了些什么之后
When I made them aware that I was aware
突然之间好多人都愿意来支持我了
there was a sudden willingness to back me.
是的 交换条件是你隐瞒所有
Yeah. In return you bury it all.
我能够让你成为一个神话 一个传说
I can make you a myth, a legend,
一个完成了所有不可思议事情的人
a man to accomplish the unthinkable:
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表