剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
的确 我欠了你人情
Yes. Favors are owed.
但我可不是你的法庭打手
But I am not your barristerial footman.
很对 但我如非必须也不会求你
Fair. And I wouldn't ask if I didn't need.
行 纽约州现在正柔和地
Ok. The State of New York now has Victor Mateo
轻轻地关照着维克托·马特奥
softly, gently, in its sights.
纽约州公务飞机刚飞去开曼
The New York State jet just took off for the Caymans--
载着查克·罗兹
with Chuck Rhoades on board.
你的监听申请被驳回后 你就追踪他的行程
When your wire got denied, you put out a travel bolo on him.
只能做到这个
Least I could do.
你实际上还能做得更少
You actually could do less.
并且你应该做得更少 除非你想
And you should. Unless you want to fall into
掉进查克掉过的坑里
the same stuff that got Chuck kicked.
-那是什么 -变成一个只专注
- Which is? - Becoming a walking cliche
领地之争的鼠目寸光之辈
focused on territorial bullshit.
让他管着他的地盘 我们管我们的
Let him have his. We'll take ours.
我现在是联邦检察官 我都要
I'm the US Attorney now. I'm taking both.
这些格子 或者网状鳍
While lattice, or grid fins, are--
增强了机动性
improve maneuverability.
更高马赫的速度的阻力减少了
Higher mach speeds reduce drag and--
你准备好了
You ready?
参加宣讲并被风投挑中
For pitching and being pitched to?
人称全垒打王的投手
叫我贝比·鲁斯
Call me Babe Ruth.
红袜卖♥♥掉鲁斯后一蹶不振
再也没有夺冠过 人称"圣婴诅咒"
开了你 就得到一个86年的诅咒
Let you go and an 86-year curse ensues?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你在紧张
You're nervous.
-没有 -你就是
- No, I'm- - You are.
好吧 我有点
Yeah. Okay, I am. A little.
这对我很重要
This is big for me.
我来谈数据 你来谈科学
I'll talk the numbers. You'll talk the science.
这方面你比屋里每个人都强
Which you know better than anybody in the entire room.
你不可能失败
You can't fail.
谁先来
Who's first?
他的名字是布赖特·福德
His name is Brett Ford...
国防承包商
Defense contractor.
给航♥天♥局供应太阳耀斑防护
Sells solar flare shields to NASA.
给军队卖♥♥导弹制导系统
And missile guidance to the military.
杰夫·克兰斯基
Jeff Kolanski.
-他经营 -布莱克斯特拉普
- He runs-- - Blackstrup.
美国航♥天♥化工企业
在航♥空♥航♥天♥市场有五百亿美金份额
50 billion dollar market cap in aeronautics.
对 最后是布赖恩·达纳
Yes. And finally Brian Dana.
敏锐的投资者
Sharp investor.
相比其它更关注创业者
More focused on startups than the others.
从泰勒对她父亲的描述来看
From what Taylor's said of their father,
他不会是国防承包商的粉丝
he won't be a fan of the defense contractor.
那他们在和谁做生意
So who are they making a deal with?
我们不知道这个就没法捣乱
'Cause we can't do dick until we know that.
我会监听后续交流
I'll be monitoring subsequent communication.
注意一切蛛丝马迹
Anything that tips their lean.
你看起来一切尽在掌握
Well, then it seems like you have this in hand.
好好准备你入会前锻炼周去吧
Enjoy your preparation for pledge week.
我还有点事要去做
I have some work to get to.
还有一件事
One other thing:
我发现泰勒和温蒂出现在同一个地方
I made Taylor and Wendy at the same location.
不是那个实验室
Not the lab.
我知道你不会怀疑罗兹女士的忠诚
I know you'd never doubt Ms. Rhoades's loyalty.
但以她目前的精神状态...
But in her current emotional state...
严密监视这个状况
Monitor that situation even more closely.
开曼群岛
亲爱的 你大老远跑来就是为了聊聊
You came a long way just to talk, my friend.
如果你拨个电♥话♥
Had you picked up the phone,
我能把你这趟给省了
I could have saved you the trip.
就只告诉你克拉科夫先生在这里没有开户
Simply told you that Mr. Krakow does not hold accounts here.
我发现还是登门拜访会更好些
I've found that the drop-in is better.
出其不意吗
The element of surprise?
看起来你给自己了一个出其不意
Looks like you surprised yourself,
穿150支的高织羊毛西装
showing up in a Super 150s wool suit.
旅行时要根据你的目的地来穿衣服
When traveling, always dress for your destination.
我确实是根据我的目的地来穿衣服的
Indeed I am dressed for my destination.
我一会就回纽约了
Oh, I'm heading back to New York shortly.
所以我才穿成这样 你也应该这么穿
Which is why I'm wearing this, and why you ought to be.
你是在指控我吗
Are you accusing me of something?
隐瞒账户
Hiding the accounts
还是从账户中偷钱
or, uh, skimming from the accounts?
两个都是 都不是 谁关心这个
Both? Neither? Who cares.
你更应该关注的是那些币
You should be more concerned with the coins.
什么币种的币
Coins of which currency?
你发行的虚拟币
Digital coins you have been offering.
请原谅 我可能对虚拟货币
Forgive me, if I don't understand all the, uh,
没有那么了解
peculiarities of cyber currency.
但在没有报备银行的情况下
But without your bank knowing it,
你用银行的信誉为公开售币担♥保♥
you've been using its reputation to burnish these ICO scams
在明知它们一文不值的情况下
and selling them to customers when you know damn well
把它们卖♥♥给你的客户
the coins are worthless
这些虚拟币到底是否存在都还是疑问...
if they even exist in the first place...
你看 我想其实我还是懂行的
You know, I guess I do understand after all.
因为不论首次公开售币的噱头
Because for all the ICO mumbo-jumbo,
实际上 就是老套的空手套白狼骗局
what we have here-- is an old-fashioned pig in a poke.
如果我把这个骗局揭露出来的话
And were I to expose that scam,
我想开曼当局会把你做个
I imagine you would be made an example of
反面教材来以儆效尤的
by the Cayman authorities.
我敢说一旦他们发现 就会非常有效率
And I bet when they roar to life, they are efficient.
如果我要是告诉你
And we can avoid all that
克拉科夫部长账户的事 这些事就不会发生
if I tell you about Secretary Krakow's accounts?
告诉我 你要告诉所有人
Telling me? You're telling everybody.
你要跟我回纽约
Oh, you're coming back to New York
去面对大陪审团作证
and going in front of a grand jury.
今天就去
Today.
很遗憾你穿的是这个
It's a shame you're wearing that.
纽约可冷了
Cold in New York.
我的天
Fucking bad ass.
确实
It truly is.
我对这个仪式还挺着迷的
I'm a bit of a buff about this event.
十九世纪美国金融家
你知道吗 有一年约翰·阿斯特
Did you know one year, John Astor
居然和科尼利尔斯·范德比尔特撞衫了
and Cornelius Vanderbilt wore the same dress
那可是当季的一大社交丑闻
and it was the social scandal of the season.
我猜我这辈子是没戏了
I bet I'll never get the tap on the shoulder.
那可说不好 我刚入行的时候
You never know. When I was starting out,
我的第一个大老板... 是精英会前主席
my first big boss... he was a former president.
金融兄弟会的等级头衔
大家伙是主席
你给一个"大家伙"工作过
You worked for a Grand Swipe?
他挺喜欢我的
He was bringing me along.
后来我第一次进戒毒所以后 他就放弃我了
Then, after the first time I went to rehab, he cut me loose.
我爸说我搞砸了
My father said I blew it.
我再也进不去了
I'd never get in.
我自从收到邀请以后
I've found I've been carrying this around
就一直带着这个
ever since I got the invite.
是瓦格纳先生
This is Mr. Wagner.
金融兄弟会的等级头衔
大块头属第三♥级♥别
他是兄弟会的"大块头"
A former Grand Loaf.
他去世的那天 我把这些都烧了
I dedicate all of this to the day he died.
他特别失望
He was so damn disappointed.
他再也没机会看见我这样荣耀了...
He'll never get to see me like this...
斯派罗 "美元大亨"比尔
Spyros, Dollar Bill,
去发掘你们自身潜在的特质 去培养它
find whatever greatness lies within you and nurture it.
最终它一定会闪光的
Eventually, it will be seen.
你都已经让你的人等着我了
You already have your men, waiting to take me, huh?
不是他的人 根本不是
Not his men. Not by a long shot.
我是纽约南区
I am the United States Attorney
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表