剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
[第四季 第五集]
体面告别
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions...
富利要把我的事爆出来了
Foley is going to come forth. With what he knows about me.
我们的事
About us.
富利时日不多了
Foley is terminal.
他直到扩散到全身都不肯去看医生
He didn't see a doc until it was everywhere.
我以在纪念基金会的帮助下
So I'm proud of all of you put through college
上完大学的你们为傲
by the memorial foundation so far.
极乐净土
Elysian Fields.
这里的发展会是我的遗产
This development is my legacy.
这会是个灾难 也可能惹得一身骚
This would be a disaster and create a possible scandal.
你说什么就是什么 爸 我们开始着手吧
It's all you say it is, Dad. Let's do something with this.
在我私生活中
I...In my private life...
在我幸福婚姻的界限内
In the confines of my happy marriage...
我与我自愿的妻子 施行施虐受虐
with my consenting wife... practice sadomasochism...
我不想再听你说话了
I am done hearing you talk.
今天过后 你很可能会成为
By day's end, you will be the presumptive
纽约州的检察长
Attorney General of New York goddamned State.
恭喜 查克 等不及和你一起工作了
Congratulations, Chuck. Can't wait to work together.
谢谢你 安东尼
Thank you, Anthony.
观看你烹饪真是种享受
It's such a treat watching you work.
热爱工作是件好事
It's good to love what you do.
-请大家享用 -谢谢
- Enjoy, guys. - Thank you.
那么 敬我们的新检察长
Man. So, to our new AG.
愿他能统治长久
Oh. Long may he rule.
-真棒 -谢谢
- Bravo. - Thank you. Uh...
非常荣幸
It's an honor all around--
一个月来温蒂第一次晚上出门
Wendy's first night out in a month.
能私密地享用完美的披萨
Well, the chance at a perfect pizza--
这个我可不能错过
in total privacy-- was too much to pass up.
私密 即使这个披萨只能在时代广场
Privacy? If the only way I could eat this pizza was naked,
赤身裸体地吃 我也愿意
in the middle of Times Square, I would.
是啊 你肯定愿意
Yeah. You would.
说不定你就喜欢那样
You might even prefer it.
问题是 你肯定会把我也扒光了
The problem is, you'd be sure to undress me, too.
不管我愿不愿意
Whether I wanted it or not.
你真的要这个时候闹吗
You're doing this, here?
是你开头的
You did it.
真的是只有我们爱的人
It's really only the ones we love, huh...
才能让人相爱相杀
That make you want to kill them?
正是
Exactly.
你看
See.
没错
Yes.
但即使你们事先知道情况
But even that you know the story ahead,
对我来说也不会有从零开始了
there's no starting from zero for me anymore.
那只是曾经
Used to be.
我可以说 我是温蒂
I could say: I'm Wendy.
从那开始 我可以加上姓罗兹
Go from there. I could add Rhoades,
对于金融圈的人是一回事
and to someone in finance it meant one thing,
对于政界的人是另一回事
to someone in government another.
要是说我是温蒂·罗兹医生 又是另一回事
If I'd say Dr. Wendy Rhoades, it meant something else.
还是这样 这些都没变 没错
Still holds. All that still holds, yeah--
或者我可以说 我在对冲基金工作
--Or I could say: I work at a hedge fund...
然后我们就不是一路人了
...and we're off in a different direction.
以前 我才是那个做决定的人
But I was the one to decide the what and when.
如何建立关系 现在呢
Build a relationship. Now?
他们什么都知道了
They just know... all of it.
每个人都知道了
Everybody does.
查克当时挺为难的
Chuck was in a tough spot.
他能获胜的招数不多
Yeah, there wasn't many moves he could make to win,
所以他选择了...
so he chose the one--
没错 他是做出选择了
Yeah. He did. He chose.
而现在我不能随便出门了
And now I can't walk down the street.
而且对于那些我本该治疗 鼓励
And I'm no longer a blank slate
以及改变的人来说 我也不再是白板一块了
for the guys I'm supposed to treat, inspire, change.
我们之间就好像
There's this giant thought bubble
有个巨大的想象力泡泡
just sitting there between us.
里面是我用鞭子和锁链的样子
And it features me with whips and chains.
当我当众出丑
When I misplay something publicly
并感觉到大家都在盯着我看的时候
and I feel like everyone's staring at me,
我用这个事实来安慰自己
I take comfort in this fact:
大多数人都是自恋的混♥蛋♥
most people are self-absorbed narcissistic assholes.
所以他们可能短暂地关注一下你的丑事
So they might revel in your shit for a minute,
因为这能让他们从自己的破事上分心
because it distracts them from theirs.
但随后 他们就会忘掉你
But after that minute, they're gonna forget about you,
回去处理他们自己的烂摊子了
just go right back to their own shitpile.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们两个从零开始 你觉得怎么样
What do you say we start at zero?
成交
Deal.
波比
Bobby--
这才叫守护者
This is what's known as a keeper.
-我要去抽点烟 -我跟你一起去
- I'm gonna go have a few drags. - I'll join you.
事情会过去的
It'll blow over.
是吗 我不确定
Yeah? I dunno.
她以前也对我这么生气过
She's been that angry at me before.
你是怎么解决的
What'd you do to fix it?
几百万美元 还有一部意大利跑车
Few million dollars, an Italian sports car,
一部分利润 还有我停止起诉你
a piece of the profits, and I stopped suing you.
说实话 她没有完全消气
And to be honest, she was still a little pissed.
-生气了很久 -是的 所以我不确定
- For a long time. - Yeah, so, I dunno.
你会重蹈覆辙旧错重犯
You'd do the same again, exactly as before,
即使知道她会生气
even knowing her anger.
就跟你也没有改变过方向一样
As you, too, would have stayed the course.
人们认为我们这样的人
You know, people think guys like us don't care
从不在乎后果
about the consequences of our actions.
其实我们非常在乎
We do care. A fuck of a lot.
然而我们仍然我行我素
Yet still we forge on.
因为我们必须这样做
As we must.
不错
Mmm. Good.
把它吃完
Mmm. Eat up.
我需要你明天精力充沛 有另一个项目给你
I need you strong for tomorrow. Got another project for you.
重点来了
The ask.
确实是我帮你得到这个位子的 我的努力不比你少
Well, I did earn your seat, much as you did.
请继续吧
Forge on.
泰勒·梅森
Taylor Mason.
华尔街傻子
A Wall Street scalp.
应该跟你的老本行没什么区别
Should be just like old times for you.
侵犯人♥民♥利益的金融犯罪
Financial crimes against the People
总是能引起我的关注
are always of interest.
而且为了你 我非常乐意
And for you, I'd love to and I will.
但是 趁着杰克·富利死了
But, uh, while Jack Foley rode the pale horse
而我还没复仇前
before I could take my vengeance,
我的黑名单上还有其他人
I've got other names on my hit list
我不想轻易放过他们
I don't intend to let escape so easily.
你可以忙你自己的事 但也得帮我做事
You can do your thing but you gotta do my thing.
我刚刚解决了格里戈尔
Mm-hmm. Well, I just got rid of Grigor,
这让泰勒在财务上受了伤
which hurt Taylor financially--
没错 但伤还不够重
Yeah. Not bad enough.
我想要他们蹲监狱
I want them in a fucking cell.
明白了
I see.
你知道泰勒有什么违法行为吗
Do you know if Taylor's even done anything illegal?
以前不违法也没碍着你办事
Never stopped you before.
我的杰作 比安卡罗莎
My master work, Biancarosa.
但我需要卫生许可
But I need my sanitation permits.
多功能开♥发♥
Mixed use development.
16座新建筑 其中四座是高层
Sixteen new buildings, four of them so high--
我知道 我看过你的宣传册
I know, I read your brochure--
你在顶楼的时候
That when you're in the penthouse,
上帝都得仰望你
God looks up to you.
你知道我们要怎么开始
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表