剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
也许是这样没错 但是你在我们手心里
That may be. But your tit's in the wringer--
我儿子把你攥在了手心里
my son put it there--
你最好不要有太大变动 否则你就完了
so you'd better not shift too much or it'll get ripped off.
他会捏死你
He'll tear it off.
他在用自己独特的方式问
What he's saying in his inimitable way is:
我们要怎么做才能确保资金就位
what can we do to keep the financing in place?
好吧 该死 好吧
Okay. Crap. Okay.
或许我可以出一个例外的文件
Perhaps I can paper an exception
隐藏在政♥府♥文件的条款里
and bury it deep in the halls of government.
但这样做就超出了
But for that, we have to go beyond
原始协议的范围
the parameters of the original deal.
我不想保持中立了 我要支持你们
I'm not gonna stay neutral, I need to go positive.
等等
Hold on--
你想说什么
What are you saying?
如果我帮忙促成的贷款获得了盈利
If the loan I help facilitate results in your development,
我想要...
I want to...
从我这分一杯羹
From my bowl?
天啊
Oh my god--
-别说话 艾拉 -分多少
- Quiet, Ira. - How much?
你这就是在敲诈
Fucking shakedown.
但完全符合中间人佣金的正常范围
In line with standard finder's fees.
他说得没错
He's right.
也许他没错 但我可以不同意
Maybe he is. But I don't have to like it.
不论我们达成什么共识 都不能口头上说
Whatever our understanding, it can't just be verbal--
出于对我们双方的考虑
Ah. I've taken the liberty.
我已经冒昧地准备好了...
For our comfort...
我们只需要...
All we need to do is--
然后大家都相安无事了
And then everyone is nice.
也许该由你保管这些
Perhaps you'd like to take these--
我才不碰这些该死的玩意呢
I'm not touching that fucking thing.
随你的便吧 我会把它们放到我的保险柜里
Suit yourself. I'll just put them in my safe.
等一下 音速小子
One second, fast guy.
这下就既成事实没法改了
There'll be no changing it after the fact now.
我必须赶回特区
I need to go back to DC.
还有工作要做
I have work to do.
先生们
Gentlemen.
既然现在只剩咱们三个了 我必须要说
Now that it's just the three of us, I have to say,
我事先对刚刚那场对话的性质并不知晓...
I did not know the nature of that conversation beforehand...
此外...
And further--
等我把复印件锁进我的保险柜以后
You can do all the mewling you want about matters legal
你可以随便念叨那些法律框框
once I get this copy locked in my safe.
然后 爸 你必须把一切都告诉他
And then, Dad. You have to tell him everything.
这样无论发生什么事 他才能为我们辩护
So he can defend us, whatever may come.
你是指被坑的那个蠢货吗
You mean about the idiot who stands to lose the most?
-我真的能 -是的
- Can I really-- - Yes.
我不能知晓你们未来的计划
I can't listen to future plans.
但那些你们已经做完的事
But the things you've already done.
以及有谁参与其中
And the people with whom you've done 'em,
这些我都必须知道
that I need to know.
出于对我们双方的考虑
I've taken the liberty.
我已经冒昧地准备好了...
For our comfort...
我们只需要...
All we need to do is...
这太不可思议了
This is fucking incredible.
我听到的都是什么
What-- What am I hearing--
他们已经开始密谋了吗
that they've entered into a conspiracy?
欺诈 交换条件
Fraud. A quid pro quo deal.
违反国际银行管理条例
International banking violations.
接下来就该洗钱了
Money laundering to follow.
那个沙沙声是什么
What's that rustling?
他们还签了书面协议
Did they paper this fucking deal?
也许你想要保管这些
Perhaps you'd like to hold these--
我才不碰这些该死的玩意呢
I'm not touching that fucking thing.
随你的便吧 我会把它们放到我的保险柜里
Suit yourself. I'll just put them in my safe.
耐心听下一段
Stay tuned for this next part.
既然现在只剩咱们三个了 我必须要说
Now that it's just the three of us, I have to say,
我事先对刚刚那场对话的性质并不知晓
I did not know the nature of that conversation beforehand...
此外
And further--
等我把复印件锁进我的保险柜以后
You can do all the mewling you want about matters legal
你可以随便念叨那些法律框框
once I get this copy locked in my safe.
然后 爸
And then, Dad.
你必须把一切事情都告诉他
You have to tell him everything.
这样无论发生什么事 他才能为我们辩护
So he can defend us, whatever may come.
你是指被坑的那个蠢货吗
You mean about the idiot who stands to lose the most?
我真的能
Can I really--
什么情况
What the hell?
我们才刚要听到精彩的部分
We were just getting to the good part--
你很清楚是什么情况
You know what the hell.
克拉科夫在场时并不存在律师当事人保密协定
There's no attorney-client privilege with Krakow there.
等克拉科夫离开后
After Krakow leaves,
艾拉·谢莫很清楚地表示他是他们的律师
Ira Schirmer clearly states that he is their lawyer--
我要补充一句 是为他开脱罪责的律师
in an exculpatory way for him, I might add--
并且还会为他们提供法律建议
and is about to give legal advice.
所以探员不能继续监听
And so it was headphones off for the agent
他们停止了录音
and they killed the recording.
所以就 就只能这样了
So that--that was it,
这就是他在剪辑之前录到的所有内容吗
that was all he got before he had to minimize?
基本上吧
Roughly all.
基本个屁 他还录到什么了
Fuck roughly. What else did he get,
未删减过的录音带上还有什么
what else is on the unredacted tape?
到底被锁进保险柜的究竟是什么东西
What, exactly, was getting locked in the safe?
布莱恩 这事我们之前说好了
Bryan! We talked about this very fucking thing--
得了吧 凯特 这不是一本正经的时候
Come on, Kate. This isn't fucking Girl Scouts.
他们正在无法无天地进行密谋的事情
They were dancing around whatever they were doing--
但如果可以得到完整的录音文件
if there's documentation to be retrieved,
那我们就可以去申请逮捕令了
the audio will get me a warrant.
别逼我
Stop pushing me.
你甚至都不应该提这些问题
And you shouldn't even be asking those questions.
这正是我之前担心的问题
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
本次会议结束
This meeting is over.
丹尼·马格里斯
Danny Margolis.
你在不久前还帮了我不少忙
You have done some good for me in the not too distant past.
而且据我所知
And from what I hear,
你可是让那些联邦局探员没齿难忘呢
you made quite an impression on those Feds.
坦白说那天池子里的水可是相当的凉
For the record it was chilly that day by the pool.
但我印象中那天可是非常温暖
As I recall it was positively balmy.
不过你说凉就凉吧
But whatever you need to tell yourself.
总之 这件事激励我要强身健体
Anyway, it motivated me to tighten up my game.
我现在一周健身六天
I'm working out like six days a week now--
-你真行 -是啊
- Good for you. - Yeah.
那么先聊正事吧
So. Business at hand.
我相信我可以帮到你 阿克斯
I believe I can do you some more good, Axe.
我给你讲讲什么是自♥由♥港
Let me tell you what a freeport is--
位于私人机场的存储仓库
A storage facility at a private airport
可以把海外购置的昂贵物资放在那里
where valuables purchased overseas can be stored
而且货物可以被永远视为"在运输途中"
and deemed perpetually 'in transit' so the customs,
这样海关税和销♥售♥税都可以避免掉
duties and sales tax can be avoided.
-所以其实你知道 -他当然知道了
- So you do know-- - Of course he does.
快把重点告诉他
But tell him the good part.
我之前入股了一个
I have one that I bought into.
自♥由♥港 在纽堡北边一个小型私人机场
A freeport. Up in Newburgh, private airstrip.
-是真的吗 -当然
- Is that right? - Yeah.
我是那的指挥官
And I'm the commandant.
所以我让你的画处于永久免税的状态
So I can house your paintings in a permanent tax-free state.
这太棒了
That is of value.
而且我还能再出一招更好的
And I can do you one even better:
我那里保存复♥制♥品 这样你就能挂出原作
I'll store replicas, so you can hang the originals.
如果有人问 你就说自己挂的都是复♥制♥品
If anyone asks, you say they're the replicas.
当然要花点小钱吧
For a small fee, of course.
不大不小的费用
Medium fee?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表