剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
罗兹医生 你的医生执照正在被审核
Dr. Rhoades, your medical license is under review.
对不起 为什么
I'm sorry. Why?
有针对你失职的投诉
There have been accusations of malpractice.
你向医委会举报我
You reported me to the Medical Board?
是的
Yes, I did.
你是想说我毫无证据吗
Are you going to say it wasn't warranted?
帮帮我 查克 不然我就真的迷失了
Help me, Chuck, or I'm fucking lost.
让他们撤回调查
Make them drop the inquest?
是你能办到的事情
Is something you can do.
塞勒氏百货商店
明天是丽贝卡·坎图担任
Tomorrow is Rebecca Cantu's first day
塞勒氏百货CEO的第一天
as CEO of Saler's.
我想毁了她的上任第一天
I want it to be a bad one for her.
我需要退出董事会
I'm going to need to withdraw from the board.
-还有我 -怎么回事
- Me, too. - How come?
我们把股份卖♥♥了
We sold our shares.
你们卖♥♥给了谁
Who'd you sell to?
泰勒·梅森
Taylor Mason.
我申请给
I'm here to apply for a wiretap
查克·罗兹装窃听器 怀疑他贪污
on Chuck Rhoades, for public corruption.
罗兹先生和这位法官的关系这么好
The relationship between the good judge and Mr. Rhoades
您才更该签发这张授权
is all the more reason why the wire is needed.
这招不错
Well played.
你可以用窃听器了
You have your wire.
我的开♥发♥工程遇到了融♥资♥方面的问题
I have run into a financing snag with my development.
那我们要如何剥了这...
So how are we going to skin this--
坐吧 部长先生 我们有好多要聊的
Now have a seat, Mr. Secretary, we have much to discuss.
好消息 老爸
Positive news, Dad.
卡塔尔州立银行会取消原来的受限名单
Qatar State Bank is going to be taken off the restricted list
而且已经准备好给你提供贴心的借贷服务了
and it's ready to give you a sweetheart of a loan.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是财政部长直接告诉我的
Got it straight from the Secretary Of The Treasury.
去年 你的房♥贷付清了
In the last year, your house was paid off.
没错 我妻子得到了一些钱
Yeah, my wife came into some money.
不好意思 你...需要条浴巾什么的吗
I'm sorry, do you... do you want a towel, or...
我挺好
I'm good.
医委会的事
The Medical Board...
抱歉 小温
I'm sorry, Wend.
你要跟他们冒险一战了
You're gonna have to take your chances with them.
那我就知道没有可能了
Then I know it couldn't be done.
亿万
[第四季 第十集]
元旦
我从受限名单拿掉的那家银行
The bank I moved off the restricted list.
卡塔尔州立银行
Qatar State Bank?
没错 刚收到了一份报告
That's right. A report came in.
我得把它再放回受限名单里
I'm gonna have to move it back onto the restricted list.
糟糕
Shit.
我们得见个面 还有你父亲
We need to meet. Your father too.
元旦那天怎么样
How about New Year's Day?
元旦
那天比较安静
Things will be quiet...
阿克斯资本
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
当然 你也快乐
Totally. And to you.
这样过节正合我意
Just how I planned to spend it.
你在哪里被他抓回来的
Where'd he pull you from?
土耳其 你呢
Turks. You?
圣巴斯岛
St. Barths.
我不介意
I don't mind.
如果不是因为这个工作
If it wasn't for this job,
我就只能在旅游频道看圣巴斯岛了
the only way I'd see St. Barths is on the Travel Channel.
还得是我付得起有线电视费
If I could afford cable. Come on.
恩杰博士
沃瑟曼博士
法齐博士
温蒂·罗兹医生
我能赢 对吗
I can win, right?
否则我们就不会在这里准备了
We wouldn't be prepping if we didn't think--
该死
Shit.
你觉得我赢不了
You don't think I can win.
阿克斯没信心的话 他会视频参会吗
Would Axe be Skyping in if he didn't think there was a--
他坐在这里会更好
Better if he were here.
那是当然 但他儿子们的心思都在斐济
Always is. But the boys had their hearts set on Fiji.
视频连线不一样
Skype is not the same.
但我觉得这样也行
But I guess it'll be fine.
也行可不够
Has to be better than fine.
你必须把今天当作真实作战
You've got to treat today like the real thing.
我们会对你步步紧逼
We're going to make it hard on you.
因为当你面对医委会
Because when you face the Medical Board,
你的执照危在旦夕 那是非常残忍♥的
and your license is at stake, it'll be brutal.
他们都是聪明人
These are smart people.
我能赢吗
Can I win?
你必须让委员会相信 你跟泰勒
You have to convince the Board that your work with Taylor,
以及和这里所有人做的事情 不是医疗行为
with all the people here, isn't part of your medical practice.
这些咨♥询♥都不是
That the sessions aren't.
而是绩效教练咨♥询♥
That they are performance coaching sessions.
泰勒不是患者 而是一位客户
That Taylor wasn't a patient, but rather a client,
不受医患保密协议约束
who doesn't enjoy doctor-patient confidentiality--
奥林
Orrin.
我 能 赢 吗
Can. I. Win?
今天结束的时候会告诉你的
I'll let you know when we're done today.
老朋友变敌人 老敌人变新...
Old friends become enemies, old enemies become new--
我们从来都不是朋友
We were never friends.
那么 我们什么时候开始
So, when do we get this thing started--
我知道 你只有上午有时间
I know. You only have the morning to give--
不 我是心急 急于让你解脱 仅此而已
No. I'm eager. Eager to get you free of this, is all.
只要能"在午餐前完成"就好
As long as it can be 'accomplished by midday repast.'
我们都到齐了 那就开始吧
Well, we're all here, so let's get started--
来得正好
Well. It's about time.
一直等着你们呢
Been waiting on you.
你可算来了
You're here!
让我们搞定这件事吧
Let's win this thing.
罗迪兹尔博士
直升机几个小时前降落的
Yeah. Helo landed a few hours ago.
浪有点大
The waves were a little big.
戈弟被珊瑚刮伤了
Gordie got scraped on a coral.
迪恩的冲浪板断成两截了
Deanie's surfboard got broken in half.
我们明天要在前排观看游骑兵队的比赛
We have front-row seats at the Rangers game tomorrow,
能离开那里他们挺开心的
they were happy to bug out of there.
没想到你会来
You weren't expected to be here.
有道理
Fair enough.
罗兹医生 我们此次将针对你
Dr. Rhoades, we're holding this inquest
严重违反职业道德
over your severe ethics violation
和滥用病患记录的行为进行调查
and misuse of patient records.
请告诉我们你与泰勒·梅森的咨♥询♥是什么性质
Tell us about the nature of your sessions with Taylor Mason.
我从不讨论我与患者的谈话
I never discuss what I talk about with patients.
所以泰勒是你的患者
So Taylor was your patient?
如果我们发现有违规行为
If we find there was a breach,
那就是违反医患保密协议
it was a breach of doctor-patient confidentiality then.
客户 我是说客户
Client. I meant client.
泰勒曾是我的
Taylor was my client
绩效提升训练的客户
in my performance enhancement practice.
我们必须假设温蒂·罗兹准备好了
We have to assume Wendy Rhoades will be buttoned down,
全神贯注 蓄势待发
focused, primed to go.
我吓了吓她 她被吓到了
I rattled her. She was rattled.
然后我又吓到了她
And then I rattled her.
但我跟萨拉都怀疑 温蒂会恢复状态
But I suspect, as Sara does, that Wendy will rally.
并且会发动进攻
And that she'll slay.
所以我们得进攻得更猛
So we have to slay harder.
尤其是你 泰勒
You do, Taylor.
让我进攻 我就攻
Tell me to slay, I'll slay.
我们开始吧
Let's get into it.
昨晚攻我挺猛的
Slayed me last night.
你们新年前夜都怎么过的
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表