剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
on what you can listen to.
当然
Of course.
一切跟案子无关的事情 都不许监听
Anything not case related, and it's headphones off.
一旦有律师在场 绝对要停止录音
And if a lawyer is present, then the recording stops absolutely
保护律师与当事人的保密特权
to protect attorney-client privilege.
我们会安排一支审核团队
We'll put in a taint team--
由一名联调局探员和这里的助理检察官组成
an FBI agent and an Assistant US Attorney here--
由他们来界定
who will decide what is within
保护特权的范畴
and what is outside the scope of privilege.
很好
Good.
他们只能上传允许你们监听的内容
They only pass on what you're allowed to hear.
如果违犯了这一点 你这案子就打水漂了
You violate this, your case is on a road to nowhere.
谢谢您 法官阁下
Thank you, Judge.
今天是你和你这案子的好日子
Ah. Good day for you and your case--
由丹沙泽来挑探员
Dancshazy can pick the agent...
你来指挥审核队伍
...you'll run the taint team.
等下 这主意可不好
Hold up. That idea is nicht gut.
应该由跟这案子没瓜葛的人来指挥
It's supposed to be somebody not involved with the case--
你没瓜葛 是我在调查这案子
You're not. I'm running the case.
你无意中看到过监控画面
You oversaw a surveillance,
参加过一两次会议 没什么大不了的
sat in on a meeting or two, loose facts.
你不会偏向任何一方
You're unbiased.
你我都清楚我♥干♥得比那多得多
We both know that I have done more than that,
但你最好相信我绝无偏私
but you better believe that I am unbiased.
而你也别指望
And you'd better not be expecting to play
能跟我使什么眼色
the wink and nudge game with me.
也别指望我会有违廉正
Or that I'll compromise my integrity.
就是因为我知道你不会妥协 凯特
It's because I know you won't compromise, Kate.
那间办公室里的其他人我都能逼他们屈服
Anyone else in that office I could force to bend over.
但你不会
You won't.
说得没错 我不会
Damn straight I won't.
因为我不会坐牢
Because I am not going to jail.
我也不会去牢里探望你
And I'm not coming to visit you there either.
给我丹沙泽探员的分机号♥
Give me Agent Dancshazy's extension,
我要他最精尖的战术行动小组
I want his top Tac-Ops team
马上去安装窃听器
planting those bugs right away...
罗迪兹尔医学博士
案情如下 进来了一位患者
Fact pattern: A patient enters,
抱怨心跳过快 假设每分钟跳210下
complaining of an elevated HR, say, two hundred and ten BPM.
你怀疑
Now, you suspect that
他在吸食某种迷幻麻醉剂
he has been doing some kind of narcotic.
根据希波克拉底誓言你应该做些什么
What is your obligato per the Hippocratic?
麻醉剂会降低心率
Narcotics bring the heart rate down.
所以人们也叫它们镇定剂
That's why they're called downers.
老天 斯派罗
Jesus, Spyros.
我可不认识你说的这个斯派罗
I don't know this Spyros of whom you speak.
我是医学博士罗迪兹尔 名牌清楚地...
I am Medical Doctor Rodizio, as my name card clearly states--
行了 斯派罗 现在你没资格穿白大褂了
That's it, Spyros. Now you've lost the coat.
脱下来
Take it off.
那个也拿掉
And that goes too.
重回正题
Back to it then.
这是不是真的 罗兹女士
Isn't it so, Ms. Rhoades--
-罗兹博士 -不要纠正他们 千万不要
- Dr. Rhoades. - Don't do that to them. No.
-假装到底 -你假装到底
- Play through-- - You play through--
这是不是真的 罗兹博士
Isn't it true, Dr. Rhoades,
这不是第一次
that this isn't the first time
你的患者记录被人窃取
your patient's notes have been vulnerable
并被用来对付患者
and were used against the patient themself?
最近有次你很不小心
Sometime in the recent past you were careless
被联邦检察官办公室的某个人拿到了
and someone in the US Attorney's office got a hold of--
太他妈过分了
Un-fucking-believable--
控制下情绪
Whoa. Whoa, hey, hold up.
如果你那么容易就被激怒了
If you're going to lose your poise that easily,
我建议你别出席
I'll recommend you don't appear
就等着听结果就好
and take whatever decision they hand out.
就像那广♥告♥说的"别让他们看到你流汗"[止汗剂广♥告♥]
It's like that commercial: "Never let 'em see you sweat."
止汗剂广♥告♥
你们看过《非常嫌疑犯》
You've seen The Usual Suspects,
1995年上映的悬疑罪案电影
只有有罪的人才能安然睡到天亮
only the guilty one can sleep through the night.
不 你得保持酷爽 像薄荷醇一样
Nope. Ya gotta keep as cool as a menthol.
酷似薄荷烟
That's Kool with a K.
过来
Come on.
你知道 你必须要回答其中一些问题
You know. You're gonna have to answer some of the questions.
还有 对查克态度好点
And also, go easy on Chuck,
他只不过是发挥特长
he's merely doing what he's good at.
让我吃苦头吗
Breaking my balls?
没错 他正享受呢
Yeah. He's loving it.
那只是你男人的又一种天分而已
Just another special talent your man has.
给我惹麻烦的不是这个
That's not what's giving me trouble.
是吗 那到底是什么问题
Yeah? What's the real problem?
如果泰勒是患者 那我就违反了规定
If Taylor was a patient, I've committed violations.
如果泰勒是一个绩效教练的"客户"
If Taylor was a performance coaching 'client'
而不是患者 我就是清白的
and not a patient, then I'm in the clear.
对 没有保密义务
Yeah. No confidentiality.
但这样我做过咨♥询♥的
But then all the other Axe Cappers I've seen
其他阿克斯资本员工也一样
are that as well.
他们告诉我的事情就不受保护了
And what they've told me isn't protected.
如果他们问起员工的咨♥询♥
So if they question me about those sessions...
说什么都行 只要能脱身
Just share what you need to get you out of this.
比如丹泽对摧毁小镇的顾虑
Like Danzig's qualms about wrecking a town.
美元大亨获得内♥幕♥消息时的纠结
Dollar Bill's struggles to gain inside information--
不是纠结于要不要利用消息 他对此很热衷
not whether or not to use it, he's sanguine about that--
而是纠结于获取消息的难度
but the challenge of getting it.
皮包公♥司♥ 空壳基金 灰色地带
Shell corps, shell funds, dirty edge.
阿克斯资本的精锐成员联手击溃竞争对手
Axe Cap hit squads assembled to crush competitors,
-摧毁企业 -我懂了
- destroy businesses-- - I get it.
如果这些故事 这些"绩效训练"不受保护
So, if those stories, those 'sessions,' aren't protected,
我可能会被传唤 被要求作证
I could be subpoenaed and dragged into depositions.
而届时你最好的退路就是解雇我
Your best bet then would be to fire me.
可能已经需要这样了
It might be already.
不会的
Not happening.
我们会克服这些 你稍微掩饰一下
We'd fight all that. You shade it a bit.
即便你输了听证会 工作也不会变
And, look, even if you took a hit, the work doesn't change.
我们的员工还是回来找你咨♥询♥
Our team will still go see you.
只要你的咨♥询♥效果好
As long as the work is good,
人们不会介意这种短期的名誉损失的
people look past this short-term reputational bullshit.
斯蒂文·博奇介意了 他的董事会也介意了
Steven Birch didn't. His board didn't.
他差不多算是把我赶了出来
He basically bounced me out of his office--
你为什么去找他了
Why the fuck were you talking to him?
为了交易 为了替查克做一件事
In trade. Something for Chuck.
然后他把你赶出去了
And he threw you out?
这混♥蛋♥回到我的斩首黑名单上了
That motherfucker just went back on my kill matrix.
你真的不应该列名单
You really shouldn't have one of those--
走吧 我们回去
Come on. Let's go back in.
努力保持冷静
Try to keep your cool.
我知道我说这话没什么信服力
I know. I know, coming from me, right?
你去见温蒂·罗兹是因为
Were you having psychological problems,
你有精神问题吗
is that why you saw Wendy Rhoades?
不是
No.
所以是因为生意上的事
So it was business.
你去找她做绩效培训
You sought her out as a performance coach.
不是
No.
那是为了什么 你为什么心烦意乱
Then what was it? What had you all messed up?
是性别认同的问题吗
Was it about gender identification?
对此感到困惑 认同危机
Was it confusion, a crisis?
我公♥司♥的财务状况良好
My book was fine.
并且我去见她 跟我的中性性别
And no, it had nothing to do with
毫无关系
my non-binary gender identity.
我没有精神问题
I wasn't having psychological problems--
只是想要私下地安全地探讨一件事情
just an issue I wanted to discuss, privately, safely.
所以你是因受雇于波比·阿克斯罗德期间
So you were looking for a way to salve your conscience,
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表