剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
You need two things, you give two things.
放弃手♥机♥投票
No mobile voting.
条件是 你♥爸♥的事会解决
These are the terms: Your dad gets taken care of.
温蒂的也会解决
Wendy gets taken care of.
乔克的也解决了 大家都有收获 除了我
Jock is taken care of. Everyone gets something. Except me.
所以 你得多付出一个
So really that's one more thing for you.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
我现在就回答你
I'll give you your answer now.
不
No.
你不会这么小气
Not even you can be this petty,
看着你老婆白白受苦
that you'll let your wife suffer just--
有些事情比婚姻还重要
Some things are even more important than marriage.
比如公平自♥由♥的选举
Like fair and free elections?
狗屁
Bullshit!
我太了解你了 我才不信
I know you too well to buy that from you.
你想明白为什么这事如此重要的时候
Well, when you figure that out--why this matters--
也许会成为盟友
maybe you'll become an ally.
或者旗鼓相当的对手
Or a worthy opponent.
也许你最终会彻底腐♥败♥
Or maybe you'll finally be fully corrupt.
但不论怎样 答案已成定论 就是不行
But either way, the answer is official and the answer is no.
查克·罗兹犯下的诸多错误里又多了一个
Another in a long line of Chuck Rhoades mistakes.
离败北终点又近了一步
One step closer to the fucking end.
你♥他♥妈♥耍我
You fucking played me.
你进了基金 我被扔出来了
You're in the fund and I'm out.
那是我们战斧约会的唯一目的
That's the only reason we had our tomahawk date.
不是唯一目的
Not the only reason.
连首要目的都不算
Not even the biggest one.
医委会的事
The Medical Board...
恐怕不行了
I'm afraid it's a no-go.
抱歉 小温
I'm sorry, Wend.
你要跟他们冒险一战了
You're gonna have to take your chances with them.
我让你出去大开杀戒 结果...
I asked you to go out and kill, and--
我办不到
I couldn't.
我没有那个影响力
I just didn't have the pull.
那我就知道本来是可能的
Then I know it couldn't be done.
我一般不会这么晚工作
I don't usually work this late.
而且我不接上门客
And I don't take walk-ins--
我没有真货...
I don't have the right stuff...
重塑我
Re-make me.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表