剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
塞勒氏
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
明天是丽贝卡·坎图担任塞勒氏总裁的第一天
Tomorrow is Rebecca Cantu's first day as CEO of Saler's.
我想毁了她的上任第一天
I want it to be a bad one for her.
泰勒实质上控制了科凌家电
With Taylor effectively in control of Kling,
也就控制了
they also control the supply
塞勒氏销♥售♥的家电产品的供应
of household appliances that Saler's sells.
如果泰勒决定断供家电产品呢
And if Taylor decides to cut the flow of those appliances?
对你是致命的
It'll gut you.
这个交易还需要你
The deal requires you walk away
放弃手♥机♥投票
from the voting nonsense.
区块链 你的试点项目
Blockchain. Your pilot program.
所以乔克需要的是这个
So that's what Jock needs.
罗兹医生 你的医生执照正在被审核
Dr. Rhoades, your medical license is under review.
你的内心深处
There is still, somewhere inside of you,
还是个能明辨是非的人
someone who knows right from wrong.
这场听证会你是找回自己的机会
This hearing is your chance to reclaim that person.
说什么都行 只要能脱身
Just share what you need to get you out of this.
不论我们达成什么共识 都不能口头上说
Whatever our understanding, it can't just be verbal--
我已经冒昧地准备好了
I've taken the liberty.
他们还签了书面协议
Did they paper this fucking deal?
既然现在只剩咱们三个了 我必须要说
Now that it's just the three of us, I have to say,
我那场对话的性质并不知晓
I did not know the nature of that conversation.
你必须把一切事情都告诉他
You have to tell him everything.
这样无论发生什么事 他才能为我们辩护
So he can defend us, whatever may come.
你是指被坑的那个蠢货吗
You mean about the idiot who stands to lose the most?
亲爱的弟弟
Baby brother.
你突然跑到这来
You suddenly showing up here...
肯定是有事
Must mean you want something.
比用你的双手打架更擅长的事
The one thing you do with those hands better than fight.
保险柜
There's a safe?
那是肯定的
You bet your ass there is.
亿万
[第四季 第十一集]
《逃亡者》
爸爸...
Dad...
...现在才天亮
...it's the crack of dawn.
糟糕 儿子 我被窃听了
Holy shit, Sonny. I'm being bugged.
好吧 慢慢讲 呼吸
Okay. Slow it down. Spell it out. Breathe.
我等下再呼吸 但现在你♥他♥妈♥的给我听着
I'll breathe later. But for now, fucking listen.
我一个人在家...
I was at home, alone...
你不够快也不够壮
You are not fast enough
跑不过我的
or strong enough to outrun me.
那你最好快上来征服你的猎物
Well, then, you better come and mount your quarry.
但首先 让我进入状态 宝贝
But first, prime me, baby.
反正我躺在地板上
Somehow I found myself on the floor.
像平常一样修理家具 然后...
Making a home repair as I am wont to do, when--
我妈不在家 如果你在地板上...
Mom is out of town. If you were on the floor--
该死 我都不想说出来
oh, fuck, I don't even want to say it.
因为说出来我脑海里就有画面了
Cuz then I'll have the goddamned image in my head.
他们没能把木头上的痕迹清除掉
They didn't fix the wood stain perfectly.
我是这样知道的
That's how I knew.
我就把它留在墙里没动
I left it in the wall.
所以他们不知道我发现了
So they wouldn't know what I know.
儿子 但是我知道
But what I know, Sonny Boy,
政♥府♥盯上我了
is the government is on to me.
-盯上我们了 -该死
- Well, us. Oh. - Shit.
他们可能听到我谈论乔克了
They might've heard me talk about Jock.
还有我一直以来的计划 好了
What I've been planning. Okay.
波士顿黑帮老大
你得跑路了 像白佬巴尔杰那样
You need to go on the lam, Whitey Bulger style.
70年代著名逃犯
或者好一点 像D·B·库珀那样
Or better, DB Cooper.
一直没被抓住
Never caught.
那份文件 我得回去
The document. I need to go back.
-从保险柜里拿出来 -你的公♥寓♥不安全了
- Get it out of the safe-- - Your apartment isn't secure.
他们可能已经准备好抓你了 我派人过去
They could be ready to pick you up. I'll send someone.
不行 那是个生物锁
Can't. It's a biometric lock.
真好
Oh. Terrific...
乔克那边的事我得快点搞了
Well, I'll have to speed up everything on the Jock front--
该死
Ah, fuck!
如果他们有你家的搜查令
If they got a warrant for your place,
我可能也被...
I could also be--
我去哪
最好我不知道...
每八小时用一次性手♥机♥给我发暗号♥报平安
跟你派的人说 我家里挺乱的 很抱歉
Tell whomever you send I'm sorry for the mess,
但我跟罗克珊 我们翻云覆雨的时候
but me and Roxanne, when we get down,
我们是认真的
well, we don't fuck around.
布罗根
Brogan.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do a service for me.
听出来我的声音了吗
Recognize the voice?
听出来了 我欠你一个人情
I do. And my debt to you.
你会加入一个执行特别任务的团队
You will be part of a detachment formed for specific purpose--
给乔克·杰夫科特最后的致命一击
to deliver the final, fatal blow to Jock Jeffcoat.
现在 找个可以五人会面的地方
Now, find a spot where 5 men can meet, and--
抱歉 你能稍等吗
I'm sorry, can you hold please?
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding?
我需要的另一个人正在另外一条线上
One of the very men I need is on the other line.
艾拉 老伙计 正要给你打电♥话♥
Ira, old pal, you're next on my phone sheet--
天啊 这提前了三周
Jesus, that's like three weeks early.
我可以...
Can I--
好 回头见
Okay, I'll see you later then.
不用安排地方了
Forget arranging a location.
我有碰头地点了
I know where we're meeting...
不行 那是个生物锁
Can't. It's a biometric lock.
真好
Terrific...
乔克那边的事我得快点搞了
I'll have to speed everything up on the Jock front--
该死
Oh, fuck!
如果他们有你家的搜查令 我可能也被...
If they got a warrant for your place, I could also be--
所以运粪火车只是个开始
So the shit train was just the beginning.
是 看起来是这样
Yeah. Seems to be.
罗兹到底为什么要搞我
What exactly is Rhoades coming after me for?
这个我不清楚
That I don't know.
但我提高了对他的监控等级
But I upped the physical surveillance on him.
这只是开始 你还得这么做
Well, that's a start. Here's an improvement:
你抓住那个老家伙
You scoop up that old man
给他施压 直到他把一切交待出来
and you sweat him 'til the truth pours out.
我很乐意这样做 但目前找不到他
Would love to. But haven't been able to locate him.
他听了查克的建议 已经消失了
He took Chuck's advice. He's gone to ground.
你是个联邦检察官
You are a United States Attorney.
你给我揪住这个老混♥蛋♥的尾巴
You find his wrinkly fucking ass.
我还真见过一次 而且他还夹得挺紧的
Uh, I saw it once. And actually, the old guy keeps it together.
不过 我明白您的意思
Still-- I take your point.
泊桑电器仍然是你的生意
Pearlsang Appliances is still your business.
-你仍然可以经营 -只不过你是老板了
- You'll still run it. - Except now you'll own it.
而且你要我们提高20%的产量
And you want us upping production by twenty percent.
如果产量不上涨的话销♥售♥量也没法涨
We can't sell more if we don't have more.
你来负责这件事
You get it done
就不用我们亲自帮你搞定了
so we won't have to get in there and do it for you.
因为相信我 你绝对不希望
Because believe you me, you do not want
丽贝卡·坎图去监督你的生产线
Rebecca Cantu stalking your assembly lines.
你既然这么说 那就让我跟我的人
When you put it that way, let me get with my people
研究一下如何让全天候生产
and figure out how we can run the factories around the clock.
销♥售♥人员想要卖♥♥光你们的...
Saler's looks forward to selling the fuck out of your--
很快就是我们的...电器了
and soon to be our-- appliances.
龙虾俱乐部
他们见面了
The meeting is happening.
那就把你手里泊桑的把柄丢出去吧
Then drop what you got on Pearlsang.
有时候我真心热爱这份工作
Sometimes I really love this job.
终于到了一年中
It is the time of year
你们从入职以来
that you've all had circled on your calendars
就在日历上圈起来的日子了
since the moment you hopped aboard.
但皇家决战是两个月以前的事了
But Royal Rumble was two months ago!
世界摔角娱乐每年1月份举♥行♥的赛事
三十个选手里只有一个胜出
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表