剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我不能让小事牵扯精力 至少现在不行
I can't engage with marginal junk. Not now.
我需要的是真枪实弹
What I need is the Brass Brazilians.
我去看看我能弄到什么东西
I'll go see what I can come up with.
科恩布鲁斯打来了 他不想多说
Kornbluth called. He wouldn't talk.
他想保住在本辛格那的闲职
He's protecting his sinecure with Bensinger.
不过我确实从他那套出来一件事
One thing I did yank out of him:
本辛格之前跟泰勒见过面 聊得很好
Bensinger had a good meeting with Taylor.
本辛格如果支持泰勒的话 那我就悬了
With Bensinger behind Taylor, I am boxed in.
-应该说"死定了"我死定了 -我知道
- 'Fucked' is the word. I'm fucked. - I know.
为什么克莱斯勒那招还没有逼他就范
Why hasn't the Chrysler move gotten him in here yet?
我们还有后招吗
What else can we do?
耐心一点静观其变
Give it time to work.
伤口上撒的盐也需要时间才能起作用
For the salt to settle in the wound.
碾碎他的自尊
To grind on his sense of self...
什么情况
What the hell?
我还以为这事过去了呢
I thought I ended this.
你们还能这样 化用黑手套
Can you do that, appropriate the glove?
1968年墨西哥奥♥运♥会美国田径运动员汤米和约翰
在领奖台上高举戴着黑手套的拳头抗♥议♥种族歧视
他们就这么做了
They just did.
马上滚回自己的工位
You get back to your stations right now!
我要不要像《光荣之路》那样召集他们
Shall I line 'em all up Paths of Glory style
满足他们所提的要求
and give 'em what they're asking for?
集体炒鱿鱼 不 我们现在可不能分心
Mass firing? No--what more of a distraction do we need?...
该死
Oh, shit.
温蒂
Wendy!
这次的桑迪诺反抗事件
Something about this whole Sandinista revolt thing
我有些事没搞明白
isn't clear to me.
这事是怎么开始的
Where did it all start?
你跑去温蒂那问旗舰基金的事
You were the one who went to Wendy about the Flagship Fund.
你是怎么知道的
Where'd you find out about it?
我不应该回答 我应该保护我的线人
I shouldn't answer, I should hold strong for my source.
该死
Damnit...
这叫保护
Really...?
塔克 谁告诉你的
Tuk, who fed you?
天啊 是丹泽
Oh, God, it was Danzig.
他想给你发申请加入的邮件
He was going to write you an email asking in.
他要我在发送之前审一遍
He asked me to review it before he hit send.
他并没有发送
He didn't hit send.
写了很多激进的话
So many angry words.
还拼错了很多词
So many other words misspelled.
你是怎么知道旗舰基金的
So. How'd the Flagship come to you--
以前的传闻还是最新的消息
Rumor of the old days or fresh information?
还是你的邻座说漏嘴了
Or did your seat neighbor spill?
我嘴巴很严实
Hey! I kept my mouth shut...
但我一不留神就告诉了邦妮
Except when I fucked up and told Bonnie.
我最初是听本·金说的
I first heard it from Ben Kim.
绕了一圈又回来了
The circle closes.
而且绕得越来越紧了
And tightens.
那消息来源是
Which leaves our source as...
很高兴你重新回来了
Glad you landed back on your feet.
希望他们能把你照顾得不错
Hope they're taking care of you.
你加入旗舰基金了吗
You in the Flagship yet?
这一切都是一场心理战
This whole thing was a psy-op
目的是挫败我们的士气和工作效率
to ruin our morale and our productivity--
效果还真好
Worked pretty damn well.
你们还都上钩了
And you all fucking bit.
但这里不是工会商店
But this is not a union shop.
你们在这能挣的钱是没有上限的
There's no limit to what you can earn here.
担起你们的责任 赶紧回来干正事
So take responsibility and get back on it right fucking now.
还有你
And you...
该死 阿克斯 我被利用了
Shit, Axe, I got fucking used.
我不配加入旗舰基金
I don't deserve to be in the Flagship.
我也不配在这工作
I don't deserve work here at all.
不不不
No, no, no.
你得留下来 在这活受罪
You stay here, you stay alive and you suffer.
晚点我再收拾你
I'll deal with you later.
你可没那么容易脱身
You're gonna wish your way out was so easy.
现在只是时间问题
Matter of time now.
-什么 康纳蒂发现我去监狱的事 -对
- What? Before Connerty finds out about my jail visit? - Yep.
应该可以拖延到解除你父亲工地的封锁了
Should be enough to break the blockade on your father's site.
但把温蒂也牵扯进来
But it was a gamble
这也算大赌一把了
putting Wendy's thing in play in your fight.
只敢押钱在过线投♥注♥区 是赢不了多少的
You play the pass line, you can only win small.
我的局不是这种小赌
Not the game I'm in.
但我得弄明白乔克到底想要什么
But I've gotta find out what Jock wants,
对他来说什么最重要
what matters most to him.
你想要料 我给你
You wanted something, I have something.
访客日志
Visitor log.
从联邦监狱调取的
From the federal prison
有某个医生正在那里服刑
where a certain doctor is serving his time.
阿克斯资本
这边请
Right this way.
只比我想象的时间久了一点点
That only took a little longer than I thought.
我意识到你买♥♥了那栋大楼来搞我的时间
For me to figure out you bought that building to fuck with me?
不 等你的自负作祟 再把这一切归结于
No. For your ego to rise up and make this all about
你不是那个拯救一切的人 美国英雄
you not being the one to save it--American Champion.
看来只有自恋利己的人才能懂
Guess it takes a narcissistic egomaniac to know one.
说得好
Fair enough.
现在怎么办
What now?
你把它转卖♥♥给了一家中国国企
You flip it to a Chinese national company
得到了丰厚利润 就是为了向我显摆
at a steep profit just to rub it in my face?
其实不是这样的
Actually, no.
但如果你愿意 那就可以
But you can if you want.
因为我要卖♥♥给你
Because I'm selling it to you.
成♥本♥价♥
At my cost.
这让我有些不明白了
Well that pitch had some break on it I didn't pick up.
我知道你一定打算先发制人
Well, I knew you'd be leaning into the fastball
控诉我卖♥♥出了一堆美国文物
of me selling off a chunk of Americana,
所以我只能想出这个办法
so I had to come with the hook.
保护我们国家的遗产的功劳
And I'll let you take all the credit
统统归你
for protecting our national heritage
让你的书画上圆♥满♥的句号♥
and give you that last chapter of your book.
这和塞勒氏有关
This is about Saler's then.
是的 也是为了说服你
Yes. It is. And trying to persuade you
别和泰勒·梅森合作对付丽贝卡·坎图
not to side with Taylor Mason against Rebecca Cantu.
塞勒氏的资金链比你的个人恩怨重要 阿克斯罗德
The Saler's chain is bigger than your personal feuds, Axelrod.
确实是这样
Indeed it is.
这就是为什么我得请你到这里来
Which is why I had to get you here.
你们还没见过面
You two haven't met.
我们早就听说过对方了
We know one another by reputation.
你的名声很不错 坎图女士
And yours is a very good one, Ms. Cantu.
丽贝卡对这家公♥司♥有最好的愿景
Rebecca has the best vision for this company.
所以我打算让她接手
So I'm gonna turn this over to her.
这是她的计划 她的热情
It's her project, her passion...
还有让我得到以前对我重要的东西
And my chance to take something that mattered to me
让它再次变得重要起来
and make it matter again.
为什么
Why?
你比我更清楚 桑福德
You know this even better than I do, Sanford.
但遗产是很重要的
But legacy is important.
我此时此刻就想要
So I want this now, today,
以一个女商人的身份 为了我的遗产
as a businesswoman, for my legacy--
我可以说我做到了别人做不到的事
so I can say I did what others couldn't.
我也是为了那个曾经是小女孩的自己
But I also want it for the little girl that I once was.
在公开场合 我会说那个女孩看着产品目录
And publicly I say that girl was allowed to dream
心中充满梦想 但你知道事实
by looking at the catalog, but you know the truth:
我的父母 他们什么都买♥♥不起
My parents--My parents couldn't afford to buy me anything.
我发誓总有一天我会给自己买♥♥
And I promised that one day I would buy it for myself.
现在 我想拥有这一切
So now I want to own it all.
这种个人股份风险很高
That kind of personal stake can be very risky--
但我已经不是小孩了
But I'm not a child anymore.
如果你看我的计划
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表