剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我们早就无话可说了
We don't do that anymore.
我们聊不来
We can't.
你基本上得不到你想要的东西
You're merely getting what you asked for.
按你的时间表
On your timeline.
依你的方法
Your way.
只能满足你的要求
Suited to your needs.
因为都是我的钱 你明白吗
Well, my money, you know?
是的 我当然知道
Yeah. I really do.
我知道这么说很不对也很蠢
That was wrong and stupid to say.
-对不起 -但都是实话
- I'm sorry. - But it was true.
我不知道你觉得我身上有什么价值
I don't know what you valued in me.
也许是我的小聪明或是我和邻里的关系网
If it was the street smarts or my neighborhood roots--
忠诚
Loyalty.
但在某个时刻 你觉得我已经不再忠诚了
And at some point, you feel like I violated that.
在我不忠后不久
Shortly after I did.
我刚想说这句
I was about to say that.
我知道 我说出来省得咱俩费劲
I know. I spared us both.
有时我会想 如果你没这么有钱会怎样
Sometimes I wonder: what if you didn't get so rich?
如果我们只简简单单地生活
What if we lived a simpler life--
不可能 有钱这件事是我命中注定的
Nah. There was never going to be a different version.
我就是这样一个人
That's not how I'm made.
你说得对
You're right.
虽然明知没什么好遗憾的
It's nothing to be sad about,
但不知怎么我就是有些遗憾
but for some reason I am.
给我一份孩子归我的附文
Send me a rider saying I can take the kids...
再给我四分之一的财产
and a quarter of the money...
我想怎么花就怎么花
wherever the fuck I want.
你老婆好好收拾了你一顿
Your wife laid into you good.
柔术课搞的
Jiu-jitsu.
活动活动筋骨而已
Just getting the blood going.
我们今天可要有热闹看了
Well, we've got a scorcher here today.
我知道如果按照统计来看
I know in the box score
这案子一定会变成禁止动议
this'll just go down as a motion to enjoin,
但我今天要看到的可是神仙打架
but I'm looking at a clash of the titans.
像那种老式的经典场景
One of those old-fashioned
周日的下午的混战电影
Sunday afternoon franchise crossovers.
《哥斯拉大战金刚》
King Kong vs. Godzilla.
或者也可能是《两傻捉尸记》
Or maybe Abbott and Costello against the Mummy.
罗兹先生 你先开始
Mr. Rhoades, you're away.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
我希望您能撤销康纳蒂先生的重要证人
I'd like you to vacate Mr. Connerty's
对银行家阿宾顿先生的指控
material witness claim against the banker, Mr. Abington,
并且阻止纽约南区将其交由大陪审团裁决
and block SDNY from putting it in front of a grand jury.
我相信你一定有一个很好的理由 但为什么
I'm sure you've got a great answer to this, but...why?
阿宾顿是我的证人
Abington is my witness.
我找到了他 我和他达成了协议
I found him. I signed him up.
我把他带回了这里
Brought him back to these shores.
联调局不能横插一脚 为所欲为
The Feds can't just bigfoot and take what they want.
就像你在位的时候常做的那样吗
Like you did so many times when you were in that job?
这些罪行和纽约州有关联 我的地盘
These crimes have a nexus to New York State--my constabulary.
其中涉及目标X的金融诈骗正源自于此
The underlying financial fraud of...Target X originated here.
你可以说出他的名字 庭审不对外
You can say his name. I closed the court
我也已经同意记录保密了
and agreed to seal the record
所以我们可以敞开天窗说亮话
so we can talk about what we're talking about.
但他不能 还是有所顾忌
But he can't. Not really.
这里面牵扯到行政特权的问题
There are issues of executive privilege here.
追查财政部长克拉科夫可能会
Going after Treasury Secretary Krakow would involve
涉及到一些严格保密的联邦信息
delving into some seriously protected federal material
罗兹先生对此没有权限
that Mr. Rhoades does not have access to.
并且考虑到所有信息都要模糊处理
And given everything that would need to be redacted,
这位纽约州先生也只能三缄其口了
Mr. New York State would be gagged and blindfolded.
-这种处境他再清楚不过了 -胡说八道
- A position he knows well-- - None o' that--
我可以毫无顾虑地办理这个案子
I can make the case without any of those concerns.
你只是想从我手上得到信息
You just want what I have.
这才是这个案子的重点吗 康纳蒂先生
Is that what this is, Mr. Connerty,
眼闪绿光的嫉妒怪兽
the green-eyed monster of jealousy?
不 只是希望某些事能公正地处理好
No. It's wanting something done right.
对谁来说的公正
Right for whom?
当康纳蒂先生搞砸这起案子的时候
When Mr. Connerty blows this case
我们又怎么知道这到底是他的失职
how will we know it's genuine incompetence
而不是他在为上司打掩护呢
and that he didn't bury it for his boss--
官官相护
one Cabinet Secretary covering for another.
这听起来更像是查克·罗兹的常用策略
That sounds more like a Chuck Rhoades tactic.
好了 暂停一下
Okay, neutral corners.
你们各自阐述了有力的观点
You both make decent points.
看着你们憋足了劲掐架是挺有意思的
And it's fun as hell watching you rock 'em and sock 'em.
但在你们把对方的头砍下来之前
But before someone's head flies off,
我得先做出裁决
I'm gonna rule.
法官 我还要话要说
Judge, I have more to say--
我马上要做出对你有利的裁决
I'm about to rule in your favor,
也许你不该先急着说话
so maybe don't pitch past the W.
他有联邦档案和证人
He's got the federal records and the witness--
我认为处于审理中的案件应该继续进行
I think a case in motion should stay in motion.
所以罗兹先生的动议被否决了
So Mr. Rhoades's motion is denied.
你的眼眶下面好像
Yeah. Yeah, looks like there's a new one
又青了一圈
darkening right under your eye.
如果你想接着斗 可能得让教练给你割眼睛
Might need Mick to cut ya if you plan on continuing. Huh?
电影《洛奇》中的经典桥段
洛奇在比赛中被打得眼睛肿胀 恳求教练把眼皮割开消肿
现在讲的是共赢
The modern thing is that everyone wins.
但我们得赢得更多 对吗
But we win more, right--
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我已经尽力
I'm sorry, I tried to--
她确实尽力了
She did.
散了吧
Go.
我应该好好检查泰勒起草的每一份合同
I should have looked at every contract Taylor ever worked on.
逐条分♥析♥
Dissected every move.
料到她给我使了坏 可是我没这么做
Anticipated land mines. But I didn't.
现在 维克多这个家伙
And now, this guy Victor--
以前为我工作过
who used to work for me
现在在某种程度上还在为我工作
and kind of still does--
他能把我坑惨了
he could really hurt me.
你想告诉我 我们上次谈话后有什么改变吗
So, you gonna tell me what changed from our last convo?
首先 我得先解决维克多的麻烦
Well, for one thing, I need to solve this Victor problem--
你尽了自己最大的能力
And you worked through whatever you needed to,
来让自己解脱
to free yourself up.
就算这是我给自己挖的坑
Helped that it was a prison of my own making.
我自己踩进去了
I'd shown myself in.
我也能找到出路 毫发无损
I knew the way out. Clean.
但这不是出路
And this isn't.
但我喜欢麻烦
But I like messy.
因为有东西能让我收拾
'Cause it gives me something to clean up.
我来掌控主动 而不是让麻烦掌控我
I take control instead of the mess controlling me.
你说得对
You're right.
我从一开始就应该
I should've been talking to you about this
和你谈这个话题的
from the very beginning.
是啊
Yeah, true.
但你现在可以告诉我了
But you can tell me now...
你不会再和证♥监♥会♥的人见面了
You will not sit with the SEC.
已经不用这么做了
You don't need to anymore.
我把你的烂摊子收拾了
I cleaned up your mess:
我买♥♥下了马克市场分♥析♥
I purchased Mark to Market Analytics
就是为了花钱消灾
for a sickening premium.
如此一来 总裁的嘴会被封住
And with it, the silence of the CEO--
他就不会和政♥府♥合作了
who will not be cooperating with the government.
但你记好了
But remember this,
当你走向了生命尽头 回望这一刻的时候
when you look back on this time at the end of your life,
是我拉了你一把
it was me who carried you.
-谢谢你 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Thank you. - Fuck you.
我现在有了一家我根本不想要的调查公♥司♥
I now own a research firm I never wanted.
还有你的小命
And your ass.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表