剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Nice to see you.
现在我得变成犹太教教士了 回见
Now I gotta be a rabbi. Excuse me.
要去带领你的人坐上总长的位置吗
Oh. Guiding your boy to the top seat?
不 他不是我的人 目前还不是
No. He's not my boy. Yet.
这种生活他还没融入
He's new to certain parts of this life,
所以在我决定以前需要先考察一段时间
so I need to see him in action before I decide.
按我说的做 你就能摆脱
Do what I ask and you'll graduate from
讨要持枪许可的窘境
cadging pop gun permits for big players
再度成为高级玩家
to becoming one yourself again.
你想求得警♥察♥局局长的认同
You looking for the endorsement of the Police Commissioner
让他带你一起玩吗
to catapult you into the race?
我要他的人 和他的选票
I want his men. I want their votes.
我要那些警♥察♥都来巴结我
And I want the visual of them bathing me in all that blue.
清洁
Cleaning...
清洁什么
Cleaning what?
工资
Uh...w-wages...
我记得招他进来时候他讲的是英语
I remember him speaking English when we hired him.
把他踢进哈德逊河里说不定就记起英语了
Maybe it'll come back after we punt him into the Hudson.
ppp
Eureka Building Solutions.
是一家新兴的国内大型保洁服务公♥司♥
New big national janitorial services company.
有几千人
Thousands of employees.
他们正在蚕食鲸吞所有对手
They're chewing up the competition,
低价竞争 差额在业内居首位
undercutting all bids. Best margins in the industry.
这话匣子想说的就是这个
Is that what motormouth was going on about?
塔克有几个亲戚没有绿卡
Tuk has relatives without green cards,
只有临时工作签 就在尤里卡打工
only temporary work visas, who work for Eureka.
他们时薪是16块 外加福利
They get paid 16 bucks an hour, plus benefits.
有什么问题
What's the thing?
公♥司♥强迫他们交回工资
Company forces them to kick back salary,
私下交钱 福利也没兑现
off the books. Benefits aren't real.
他们到手的钱比最低工资还少
They're really getting paid less than minimum wage.
他们要是抱怨 公♥司♥就跟移♥民♥局一起使绊子
If they complain, the company jams them up with ICE.
他们主要竞争对手显见清洁服务的
And the chief investor in their main competitor,
主要投资人好像就是丽贝卡·坎图
Manifest Cleaning Services, seems to be Rebecca Cantu.
有人要我们寻找二者交叉的业务
We were told to look for overlapping businesses.
但尤里卡是家私企 我们无法做空
But Eureka's a private company, so we can't short it...
但我们可以毁了它
But we can burn it to the ground,
让丽贝卡的公♥司♥主宰市场
leaving Rebecca's company to own the market.
塔克 他要有工作了
Tuk, you're about to go get a job...
能约丽贝卡·坎图吃顿饭吗
Will you set a dinner with Rebecca Cantu?
好啊
Oh. Yay.
去吃肉怎么样
Can we go somewhere meaty?
依我看
Actually, you know what?
还是我自己安排吧
I'll call and set it myself.
二人晚餐
For two.
海伦娜 麻烦打给丽贝卡·坎图
Helena, will you get Rebecca Cantu?
二位的意大利辣香肠超级套餐
Roni Supreme for ya.
介意我先开动吗
Do you mind if I eat before you?
我不想午餐吃太久
I don't like to take a long lunch hour.
这是我第一次
This is actually the first time
走出办公室吃午餐
I've left the office during lunch.
你是合伙人 不能轻松点吗
You're a partner, you can't live a little?
对啊 你说得对
Yeah. No. You're right.
严格来讲 我也是个小股东啦
I've got a very small equity piece so technically--
我对你的事深表遗憾啊
I'm sorry about what happened to you.
-事发真的那么突然吗 -有点
- Was it really out of the blue? - Kinda.
毕竟我有好几次差点就被炒了
I mean, when you're almost fired so many times and then not...
我都以为自己是《玻璃先生》里的威利斯了
you start to believe you're Willis in Unbreakable.
直到他们把你的心摔得稀碎
Right until they shatter your heart into a million pieces.
真是太惨了
Ah, shit man.
那边都没人理我
No one there will talk to me.
我觉得他们已经假设我会来投靠
I think because they assumed I'd walk across the river
要在你们公♥司♥工作了
and take a job with you guys.
说到这个...
So...
泰勒·梅森资本情况如何
How's it going at Taylor Mason Capital?
好 挺好的
Fine. Good.
新公♥司♥嘛 时好时坏 不过
New firm. Strikes and gutters, ya know, but--
老兄 我需要一份工作
I need a job, man.
我的律师说我签的竞争禁止协议没有约束力
My attorney said my non-compete isn't binding.
而且阿克斯资本也不会反对
And Axe Cap isn't gonna fight it anyway.
所以我来找你 因为你很清楚我有什么能耐
So I'm coming to you because you know what I can do.
你知道我很可靠
You know you can count on me.
而且我老婆怀着孕 就快生了
And my wife... is super pregnant.
成了 我帮你解决了
Done. Taken care of.
真的吗
Really?
我得跟团队谈一下 不过就像你说的
I gotta talk to the team, but, like you said,
我有所有者权益
I have ownership interest.
我是头号♥员工 或者二号♥
I'm employee number one-- or two.
泰勒算不算员工
Is Taylor an employee?
不重要 重要的是我罩着你
Doesn't matter. The point is--I got you.
巴奈先生
Mr. Panay.
你接受我的邀请 过来谈警♥察♥养老基金的事
Smart of you to accept my invitation
这样的做法很明智
to discuss the police pension fund.
我到你的办公室去
Surely me stalking through your office
一定会引发很多你不想回答的疑问
would raise questions you wouldn't want to answer.
或者隔墙有耳 我们的对话可能会泄露出去
Or perhaps just whispers that might escape your walls.
我同意在这里见你 这样我想走就可以走
I agreed to meet you here so I could leave when I wanted to.
可能已经到了该走的时候了
We may already have arrived at that moment.
如果你什么都没有隐瞒 为什么急着要走
Well, if you've nothing to hide, what's your rush?
我管理的钱比上帝还多
I'm managing more money than God--
论去年的回报他也比不过我
and bringing in better returns than He did last year.
所以我没有时间处理
So that doesn't leave me a lot of time to deal with
一个用幻肢假装自己还能昂首阔步的人
a man strutting around on phantom limbs.
我很清楚你已经失势了
I know damn well you got cut off at the knees.
时间是变幻无常的野兽
Time's a fickle beast.
一年前 我拥有听我指挥的军团
Why, a year ago, I had legions at my command
你的基金缩水缩得厉害
while your fund was deflating
跟在蒂华纳[墨西哥城市]做的隆胸手术一样
like a Tijuana breast implant.
你去谷歌♥搜索如何打绳套自尽
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised
我都不会惊讶
if you were Googling how to tie a noose.
可是就跟变戏法似的
And yet through some act of prestidigitation,
你搞出来的却是救生索
you wound up with a lifeline instead.
可能是上帝怜悯了你
Now, it's possible that the God--whose ass you are kicking
虽然你说比不过你 还是帮了你
on the board-- took pity on you.
但我觉得更有可能的是劳尔·戈麦斯
But I think it's more likely that Raul Gomez
看到了一个绝望的 他可以操纵的人
saw a desperate man that he could manipulate.
跟我说说 事情是怎么运作的
So tell me... how's it work?
他有没有侵入本金
Is he invading the principal?
还是你在给他回扣
Or are you just kicking back to him?
劳尔清白得不能再清白了
Raul is as clean as they come.
阿克斯罗德一遇到法务问题
He pulled the pension fund from Axe Cap
他就把养老基金从阿克斯资本撤了出来
the second Axelrod's legal troubles set in.
然后他选了我
And then he picked me
因为我是商业道德的模范
because I am a paragon of business ethics.
你应该知道阿克斯的法务问题
You do know that Axe was in that legal trouble
是我♥干♥的吧
because I put him there.
但他挺过来了
But he survived.
他一向如此
He always does.
你怎么到现在还不明白这一点
How come you don't know that by now?
我要说明一下
And for the record,
我不是有意提及他的名字的
I didn't even mean to mention his name.
没必要说明
There is no record.
为什么提他的名字会让你担心 我的朋友
Why does mentioning his name concern you, friend?
你跟他没有业务往来 对吧
You have no business with him, do you?
我只是不想让自己看起来在幸灾乐祸
Just don't want it to seem like
我从他手中拿走了基金 仅此而已
I'm gloating that I took from him, is all.
就因为这事吗
Is that the thing?
你拿走了基金
You took from him?
还是另有隐情
Or is there more to it?
这个游戏可能会变得残酷
This game can be cutthroat.
仅此而已
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表