剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你现在不这么觉得了
You don't feel that way now.
你担心现在的工作微不足道
Oh. You're worried what's going on is small.
而这样下去你也会变得微不足道
And that it will make you small.
那位银行家就在审讯室
That banker is over in your interview room.
好好审
Enjoy him.
你辛苦争来的
You've earned it.
卡尔
Karl!
我现在该拿这位银行家怎么办
What do I do with this banker now?
我本来都没打算搞他的
I didn't want 'im in the first place.
我认识的查克·罗兹
If I know Chuck Rhoades,
会连这些边角余料
he's gonna take the offcuts,
一起收拾干净
grind 'em up together,
做一顿大餐 让乔克吃不下
and make 'em into something Jock can't stomach.
玛菲
Hey Mafee.
这地儿不错
This is a great place.
是啊 我晚上常来
Yeah, it's my nightcap slot.
你也常来吗
You come in here?
我约了位朋友 她选的地方
I'm meeting an old friend. She picked it.
好吧
Okay...
没必要不自在
This doesn't need to be so uncomfortable.
跳了槽大家还可以聊天
People take jobs and they still talk.
阿克斯又不是我第一任老板
Axe wasn't my first boss,
恐怕也不是最后一个
probably won't be my last...
你怎么样
How's yours?
事情挺多
Lot going on, you know--
老爹来了
With their dad in town...
脸书上看的
Facebook.
他们一起搞研究
They're working on something together?
真好
Sounds sweet.
是啊
Right. Yeah.
也许能折腾出大动静来
Could be big too.
是啊 大公♥司♥的合伙人之类的
Sure, big corporate partner, and all.
其实更多是靠创业 不过也有大腕投资
More of a startup vibe, but yeah, big player.
那你最近找什么乐子了吗
So what are you doing for fun these days?
下个月去墨西哥
Going to Mey-hee-co next month.
试试冲浪
Gonna try some surfing--
-他们 -糟了
- They -- - Oh. Shit.
我朋友的保姆出了点状况
My friend had a problem with the babysitter.
看来我不能在这儿享受了 得去她家
Looks like I'll be going there instead of enjoying this place.
别要孩子
Don't ever have kids.
我 还蛮想要的
I...might want to.
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
孩子最可爱了 你该生一沓
They're the best. You should have a bunch.
玩得开心
And have a great night.
泰勒家那边没有任何消息
No communication from anyone in the Taylor clan.
他们封♥锁♥消♥息♥
They're locked down.
还不知道他们跟谁合作了
Still don't know who they're jumping into bed with--
看来灰姑娘今晚不好过啊
Looks like Cinderella had a rough night.
是创业
It's the startup.
布赖恩·达纳 375Y
Brian Dana. 375Y.
就是那家
Yeah, that's the one.
我一直忙着调查
I've been running a side mission...
我正琢磨是不是这回事
I was hoping that was the case.
既然我们知道梅森和谁一起了
Well, now that we know 'who' Mason is in business with,
我们看他们起步
we watch them build it.
然后截胡
Then, we take it out.
不
No.
不够 这样他们还有回血的余地
Not enough. They can come back from that.
不
No?
你了解那家人的情况 你说怎么办
Well, you know the family topography. What then?
这单生意必须得由泰勒搞砸
Taylor needs to be the one to crush it.
那才是最致命的打击
That will be the most devastating blow.
那种背叛难以承受
The weight of that betrayal...
他们 他们两个
they--plural, both of them--
永远无法翻身
will never come back from that.
进
Enter.
紧急案件还是机密
Urgent or secret?
这么晚来找法官
When you approach a judge this late,
无外乎这两个原因
your cause is one of the two.
我申请给
I'm here to apply for a wiretap
查克·罗兹装窃听器 怀疑他贪污
on Chuck Rhoades, for public corruption.
你知道吗 你不该像兜售时令水果一样
You know, you shouldn't go shopping for judges
挨个法官试探
like in-season stone fruit.
你已经被德朱利奥法官驳回了
Your request was already turned down by Judge DeGiulio.
罗兹先生和这位法官的关系这么好
The relationship between the good judge and Mr. Rhoades
您才更该签发这张授权
is all the more reason why the wire is needed.
你知道我不怎么在意查克
You know I hold Chuck in low regard.
你也知道你不能靠查克引起我的兴趣
You also know that you couldn't appeal to that.
起码单靠这一点行不通
At least, not that alone.
这招不错
Well played.
你可以用窃听器了
You have your wire.
温蒂 求你了 我们能不能谈谈
We-- please, Wend, can we just talk.
我知道我们有办法破镜重圆
I know that we can find our way back to--
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表