剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
不用多说了
Stop talking.
剩下的细节由维克多和你敲定
The rest gets worked out between you and Victor.
从欧洲运来的货物会更改路线送到你那
The shipment from Europe will be rerouted to you.
到时候你通知我去取"复♥制♥品"
You let me know when I can expect the 'replicas.'
你这件事办得非常好
Hey. You did well here.
继续保持 好好表现
Keep it up. Impress me.
用不了多久你就能从紧缩计划中解脱出来了
And soon enough you'll get off the austerity plan.
你尽管放心好了
You can count on it.
美女到访让我们某人身轻如燕啊
Now, that puts a bounce in my man's step.
要是我就不一定会用那间屋子
Though I'm not sure I'd use that room for that.
硬地板
Hard floor.
太硬了 而且没什么私密感
Too hard. And very public--
她不是你以为的那种人
She's not what you think she is.
你一定要知道也许你会哭
You need to know that you might cry.
但如果哭了也无妨 那只是一种宣泄
And if you do, that's just release.
表明我们建立了联♥系♥
It means connection.
表明不再隐藏所有的事情 而是都释放出来
It means freedom from having to hold it all in.
听起来很不错
That sounds so good.
那我们怎么...
How do we...
她是一名专业的拥抱师
She's a professional cuddler.
而且是行业里的顶级高手
And a star in her field.
那么...
So...
我们现在也要拥抱吗
This our own cuddle session?
不 你已经"拥抱"过我了
No. You already did the thing.
让我感到温暖 感到被爱和被照顾
Made me feel warm and loved and cared for.
听到这话可真不容易
Oh. Well, that's something I don't hear every day.
我不知道戈弟膝盖是不是真擦伤了
Look. I don't know if Gordie really scraped his knee
也不知道迪恩的冲浪板坏没坏
and Dean broke his surfboard--
不过你还是为了我回来了
but you came back for me.
你也会这么做 而且你一直如此
As you would-- and have--for me.
你带给我的远不止感动 阿克斯
It's more than touching, Axe.
这和我这段时间在家里的待遇相比
It's...compared to what I have at this moment at home
真的很美好
it's, uh...really nice.
不过 你也是为了你自己回来
But also... you needed to come back for you.
为了这番景象
For this...
这怎么了 是他们搞砸了
What about it? They all fucked up.
所以他们就得回来弥补
They needed to come in and fix it.
不 如果不是因为今天的事
No. If it wasn't today's reasons,
你也会找其他理由
you'd have come up with others.
好吧 我可能会
Okay. I suppose I might've.
你得让他们回家
You need to let them go home.
一个都不能少
Every single one of them.
我不喜欢 如果我在备受煎熬
I don't like it. If I'm here grinding,
他们也得在这受着
they should be here grinding too.
是的 你一天假都不给自己放
Yeah. You can't let yourself take a day off,
所以他们也不能休息
so they can't take a day off.
这样你就不孤单了
So you can surround yourself.
好吧 也许我想要的是他们给我创造的优势
Okay. Maybe I want the edge they'll get me.
也许我想让他们找回自己的优势
Maybe I want them to regain their own edge.
也许要想让他们的感受
Maybe I want them to feel the opposite
和瓦格斯此时的感受相反
of the way Wags does right now--
在自己的岗位上坐立难安
totally uncomfortable in their position and place,
生怕我反对 生怕失败
scared to death of my disapproval, of failing,
怕我在需要他们的时候
of not being exactly where I need them to be
达不到我对他们的要求
exactly when I need them there.
许多人在这些情况下迅速成长起来
Many of them thrive under those conditions.
爆发很长一段时间 但是他们需要冷却
For long bursts. But then they need to recover.
占用上班时间
On my time?
不都是上班时间 现在是假期
It's not all your time. It's a holiday.
赚我的钱就没有假期
There are no holidays when it's my money.
他们有钱都是因为我
They are rich because of me.
所以他们可以帮我继续富有下去
So they can help me stay that way.
你惩罚他们因为他们不是你
You're punishing them because they're not you.
你得让他们回家 波比
You need to let them go home, Bobby.
这样他们明天复工的时候才能好好干活
So they can come back tomorrow and actually work.
如果你们不能好好享受的话
What's the point of any of you being rich
那变得富有又有什么意义
if you can't fucking enjoy it.
我享受的时候会告诉你
I'll let you know when I do...
因为这个
This...
对
Yeah.
这就是为什么我不能让你输了听证
This is why I can't let you lose that hearing.
因为我一直都清楚
Because I have always known
公♥司♥里我最需要的人是你
I need you more than anyone else here.
至少是自从...
At least I have since...
我告诉过你吗
Have I ever told you
我究竟是什么时候以及为什么
why and when, exactly,
我知道你一直都会是我的搭档 永远都是
I knew that you were gonna be my partner at all this. Forever.
你记得
You remember?
我要是不记得的话我成什么人了
What kind of man would I be if I didn't?
那是我人生中唯一的一次
Well, this was the one time in my life
不能为自己而战 而你为我挺身而出
I wasn't able to fight for myself, and you fought for me.
我敢说你没告诉任何人
Well. I'm sure you didn't let on that was the case.
不论什么时候
Whenever this was.
是的 但是你知道
Yeah. But you knew.
就在911之后
It was right after 9/11.
我当时做了一个胸大无脑的声明
When I'd made the bold but foolhardy statement
说我会照顾所有的幸存者
that I would take care of all the survivors,
以及遇难者的家属
and the families of those who didn't.
我不仅会设法支付所有葬礼的费用
And that I'd not only find a way to pay for every funeral,
承担所有孩子的学费
put every kid through school,
而且我还会支付所有的奖金
but that I'd also pay out all the bonuses too,
而且是未来三年的
for the next three years.
那不是胸大无脑 是慷慨解囊
It wasn't foolhardy. It was generous.
你做得特别好
It was the best of you.
是的 但也是不可能做到的
Sure. But also: impossible.
我所有的业务咨♥询♥师
Every business advisor I had
都让我把公♥司♥关门大吉
told me to shut down the company.
那是不可抗力 我改变不了什么
Act of God. Nothing for me to do.
我们当时没有收入 没有人手
I mean, we had no book, we had no personnel.
面临追加保证金
We were facing margin calls.
每家银行都执意让我放弃
Every bank insisted I let it die.
但是你没听
But you didn't listen.
你当时一连三个星期没合眼
You'd been awake for, what, three weeks straight?
我记得我特别好奇你是怎么做到的
I remember wondering how you were doing it.
如何保持思路清晰
How you stayed so lucid.
我没感觉
I didn't feel it.
你还是不知道是哪一刻 对吧
You still don't know the moment, do you?
我不知道
I... don't.
都是...
It's all such a--
是的 一片模糊
Yeah. It was a blur.
除了那几个难忘的瞬间
Except for the few that stand out.
其中一场葬礼上
This was at one of the funerals.
天啊 那一阵真够我们忙的
God. For a while that was our days, right?
每天上午去归零地
Going down to Ground Zero in the morning,
911世贸中心遗址
下午去参加葬礼
funeral in the afternoon,
然后跟银行和投资者吵得面红耳赤
then arguing with banks and investors, you know,
一直熬到深夜 努力挽救公♥司♥
every hour into the night, to try to save the company.
我想说的是
I mean, look.
我知道我发了一笔横财
I knew that I'd locked in a windfall.
但是当时还没形成收益
But it hadn't been repatriated yet.
那个时候 我还把我在运动心理学诊所
Back then, I was still just on loan to you guys
拿到的钱借给你们这帮
from that sports psych place I worked at.
是的 我们以前一起办葬礼
Yeah. We used to do the funerals together.
你还帮忙接待家属
You would help with the families.
后来 有一场葬礼
And then at this one funeral,
一家子人揍我
I got bum rushed by this group of families.
说我给他们钱给得不够快
Who told me I wasn't getting them all paid fast enough.
他们说我不诚信 说我是个贼
They attacked my integrity. They called me a thief.
说我偷拿了他们的钱
Said I was stealing money from them.
我能做的
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表