剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
meeting here in your secret clubhouse?
在我们要给你委派这个
Well, no one needs to see this--
你必须接受的任务的时候
or you coming in and out of Axe Cap
不能让别人看到我们见面
while we're about to give you this task,
也不能看见你进出阿克斯资本
should you choose to accept it.
再说...
Besides...
对你来说这个任务也是共赢
This idea's a winner for you.
航♥天♥创新领域
Aerospace innovation.
项目有巨大潜力 不然我也不会介绍给你
Plenty of upside, or I wouldn't have brought it to you.
布赖恩·达纳 375Y 风投合伙人
Brian Dana, 375Y. He's the VC partner.
人很聪明 以他的投资额来看公♥司♥也不错
Smart guy, good shop, for his scale.
我不想瞒着你
I'm not gonna lie to you.
这个技术背后的开♥发♥者是道格拉斯・梅森
The developer behind this tech is Douglas Mason.
泰勒的父亲
Taylor's father.
我一下心好凉
Big fucking drop.
但这是个可靠的项目 有保障
But it's a solid play. It's been vetted.
是保证会赚钱
Vetted for making money
还是保证会像《夺命凶灵》让泰勒的脑袋爆♥炸♥
or for making Tayloy's head explode like in Scanners?
两个都有一点
Bit of both.
这次能提前告诉我 我很高兴
Glad to know up front this time.
你还得提前知道这个
And know this up front,
一旦你掌控这个项目 我就会锁仓
I'll lock in a price so that I can buy it from you
以一个让你盈利的价格 从你手里买♥♥过来
once you control it, at a healthy profit.
去跟他们接触
So get in there.
给他们开个无法拒绝的价格
Make 'em an offer they can't refuse.
全情投入 打入他们内部
Go in on an entire slate,
你才能隐藏真实目的
so you can disguise the intent.
我会的
Oh, I will.
这是我的强项
That's what I do.
我们已经赢了
We have already won.
初始投资翻倍了
We've doubled up.
重量级风险投资人 丽贝卡・坎图
Big VC player-- Rebecca Cantu--
想投资一亿美元
wants to put in a hundred million
并加快投产的进度
and ramp up the timetable to production.
我说的就是这个
That's what I'm talking about!
有人看到了真正的价值
People seeing the intrinsic value.
我们能得到多少控制权
What kind of controls will we have?
具体来说在将来的研发
What kind of say when it comes to development,
发行和人事方面要如何划分
deployment, personnel on a go-forward?
一切都可以商量
All to be negotiated.
但我的父亲 他将继续领导研发
But my father, he'd still be driving the R&D,
生产
the production--
我也想问这个
Exactly What I was going to ask.
这位丽贝卡·坎图绝对是很聪明的女士
This Rebecca Cantu is clearly a very smart woman.
她想要买♥♥你的点子 她就是在买♥♥你 对吧
She's buying your idea, she's buying you, right?
有道理
It's a good point.
所以只要一成交她就会跟你会面
So you'll sit with her as soon as we close.
我能想象到她只要一见到你
I imagine the moment she sits with you,
就能意识到你有多重要
she'll realize how crucial you are.
"我想象着你和我在一起
"Imagine me and you. I do.
幸福地生活在一起"
Happy together. "
很多人认为这是首情歌♥
Most folks think that's a love song,
但如果你仔细听 你就会发现它唱的是
but if you listen closely, you'll hear it's about
一段从未发生过的感情
a relationship that never actually happened.
其中关键就是这个词"想象"
The key to unlocking it is that word, "Imagine."
我和泰勒稍微失陪一下
Taylor and I are going to step out for a microsecond.
我知道你想要做什么
I see where you're going with this.
你做最后决定前
And now is the pause
现在正是你三思的叫停时间
where we think this through before you do.
因为我们能在几个月之内就能收回
Because we would clear 38% on our investment--
投资额的38%
in a matter of months.
而你父亲能带着五百万离开
And your father walks with over flve million--
离开正是问题所在
The walking part is the problem.
他们会把他扫地出门
They will broom him--
就算不是立刻也绝不会等太久
if not right away, then soon enough.
像这样的回报率会在将来的五年里
Returns like this could tell the story of our firm
让我们公♥司♥的业绩广为传颂
for the next five years.
你说得对
You're right.
你把我叫出来是对的
And you were right to pull me out here,
这样我就能有时间考虑
so I could have a moment to think,
权衡不同的意见 以此来做最后的决定
hear what I need in order to frame the decision.
这很令人兴奋 但是
This is exciting, but...
泰勒·梅森资本不接受
Taylor Mason Capital passed.
什么
Really?
你不接受 你怎么会拒绝
You pass? How can you pass?
保住我父亲的位置是我最关注的事
Keeping my father in place is my highest priority
也是我们成功的关键
and the key to our success.
如果这点无法保证 那就没得谈
If we can't guarantee that, then there is no deal.
而且如果这只是最开始的报价
And if this is just the early action,
我宁可让大家的兴趣再高涨些
I'd rather let the interest grow--
这样以后会得到更高的出价
we'll do even better later.
好吧 泰勒 如果你真这么想
Okay, Taylor. If that's what you want to do,
我们尊重你的选择
that's what we'll do.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
泰勒选择了他父亲
Taylor chose their father
而不是生意上的短期收益
over the short term hit for their business.
巨大压力面前他们会团结得更紧
Great stressors can be bonding agents
而不是被分♥裂♥开
instead of tearing them apart.
而且泰勒现在一定对自己很有信心
And Taylor will feel quite good about themselves right now.
妈的
Fuck.
而另一种压力
But the other pressure--
努力成为设想中完美的自己
living up to this perfect vision of who they're trying to be--
像父亲期望的那样 那个压力会越积越高
everything to their father-- that will build.
有多快
How fast?
-说不好 -你能让它加快进行吗
- Depends. - Can you accelerate it?
你想让我推进到什么程度
How far do you need me to push this?
-最快 -你真的很想做成这件事
- All the fucking way. - You really wanted this,
我很抱歉我没能帮你实现
and I'm sorry that I couldn't make it happen for you.
不不 试探的效果很好
No. No, it was a useful attempt.
正好向我证明了任何正当的商业手段
Just showed me there may not be a standard business solution
都不能让泰勒背叛父亲
to get Taylor to betray their father.
那看来我们不用再找正当的解决方法了
Well, then I guess we're done looking for standard solutions.
收获不小啊
Goody gumdrops.
我回办公室了
I'll be at the office.
思考 规划
Thinking. Planning.
我直说了 搞阴谋诡计
Sure, say it, scheming.
两位需要点什么吗
Uh, get you gentlemen anything?
你的威士忌商店藏货怎么样
How are your whiskey stores'?
冬天不营业
Shut for winter.
别把你们的裘皮帽吓掉了 这件事我搞定了
Well, hold onto your shtreimels, because I got this done.
花了十万美金才让你邻居闭嘴
Purchased your neighbor's silence for 100K.
好吧
Okay.
再加只比利时玛利诺幼犬
Oh, and a new Malinois puppy,
要最高品相
of show quality.
妈的
Fuck.
那我还要再多花几千美金
That's gonna cost me thousands more.
特别是如果我得在最好的培育者那插队的话
Especially if I have to jump up the line at a top breeder.
我来当下画家 来给你描绘个画面
Feature me in a beret and I'll paint you a picture.
你会因非法发射枪弹而入狱
You'll do time for illegal discharge of a weapon.
我公务员的仕途会毁于一旦
My public service career will be burnt toast.
而你在全世界人眼中都会是个杀狗的醉鬼
And you'll be known the world over as a drunken dog-killer.
如果你这么说的话 我接受条件
Well, when you put it that way, I accept the deal.
-准备走吗 -好
- Ready to hit it? - Yeah.
波比 之前听到你们在讨论
Hey, Bobby, heard you were talking about
买♥♥点什么
buying something before,
我一直想要告诉你
and I've been waiting to tell you
跟那类似的一件事
about something like that too.
感觉现在正好是时候
Now seems like the best time.
有人出价想买♥♥这个地方
I got an offer to sell this place.
我看中了佛罗里达的一处房♥产
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表