剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
她指着海洋 跟我说
And she points to the ocean and she says,
「有此美景 夫复何求」
"What more could you want?"
我说「是吗」
I said, "Really?"
那就是我现在该做的吗
That's what I'm supposed to do now?
我在KRA多赚一年钱 然后呢
I cash in at KRA for another year and then I what?
余生就看着海洋吗
I look at the ocean for the rest of my life?
-我不这么认为 -听着 要是你
- I don't think so. - Listen, if you...
要是你觉得给海恩斯干活
if you equate making a difference
等同于能发挥影响 那么是的
with working for Hanes, then, yes, go.
-去看海吧 -我没给海恩斯干活
- Look at the ocean. - Look, I'm not working for Hanes, Robert.
我们现在在追的这条线索是我给你的
The fact that I bring you this lead that we're chasing
这已经证明了我没给海恩斯干活
proves I'm not working for Hanes.
那你为什么迁就他
Then why do you indulge him, huh?
肯定不是为了免费的牛排大餐吧
Surely it's not for the free steak dinners. Huh?
你只是想保有一席之地吗
You just trying to keep your hand in it? Stay relevant?
你可是一点忙也没帮上
You know you are absolutely no help.
看起来 我还挺有用的
And it looks like, hey, I'm pretty useful.
没错 我很谢谢你 真心的
Yes, and I appreciate that. Honestly, I do.
可是你 老兄 你要进入人生的下个阶段了
But you, my man, are moving on to another chapter,
是时候接受事实了 也没那么糟 史蒂文
and it's time to accept that. And it's not so terrible, Steven.
你有不错的劳力士 还有西装
You got the beautiful Rolex, the nice suit,
凯莉在法国南部等你
Kelly waiting for you in the south of France.
等有人让你进入人生的下个阶段
Look, don't come to me looking for sympathy
可别来找我要同情
when somebody flips you to your next chapter.
因为你不会准备好的 相信我
'Cause you're not gonna be ready for it, believe me.
好吧 估计这次旅行后
Well, it's probably gonna be happening
这事儿会更早发生 所以
sooner rather than later after this flap, so...
-BB那边有消息吗 -没有
- Any word from BB? - No.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
天
Man.
你真的喜欢她 对吗
You really like her, don't you?
是的
Yeah, I do.
分歧出现在
Disagreements between people
那些几乎对一切都无异议的人之间
who agree on nearly everything,
他们是最有激♥情♥的
they are the most passionate.
当共识几乎要达成
And when consensus is almost achieved
但不能达成时
but cannot be reached,
冲突就会爆发
that is when things explode.
你有什么解决方法 当然 要投给PfD
What is your solution? Vote PfD, I'm sure.
但除此之外 德国会如何处理这些冲突呢
But beyond that, how will Germany deal with these conflicts?
最近我遇到了一个人
I met somebody recently.
在我们的信仰里 她和我有非常多的
And she and I could not have been more fundamentally at odds
根本性的争执 但是 她教会我很多
in our beliefs, but, uh, she taught me a lot.
我学到的很重要的一点就是
And, um, a big lesson is
有时候我们要降低对预期结果的期望值
sometimes we must double down to achieve the desired result.
发生什么了
What happened?
我试图阻止她离开
I tried to stop her leaving.
恶毒的小婊♥子♥用糖罐敲破了我的头
Vicious little bitch broke a sugar bowl over my head.
什么 她走了
What, she's gone?
不好意思 我可能被打出了脑震荡
Excuse me? I might have a concussion,
你能表现得更不在乎点吗
but don't act so concerned.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你给我的那个包 她拿走了
That bag you gave me, she took it.
什么
What?
操
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥在对自己做什么
The fuck are you doing to yourself?
PfD有13%的领先优势
请进
Come in.
PfD现在有13%的领先优势
"PfD now projected to win 13%.
优势应该会继续拉大
Number expected to rise."
我知道 所以我来找你谈谈约瑟夫
Yeah, I know. That's why I wanted to speak to you about Josef.
他怎么了
What is it?
我来了算你运气好
Lucky I'm here.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
妈的莱娜偷跑出去了
Fuckin' Lena slipped the leash.
-老天 -我以为能在她爸的酒吧里找到她
- Christ. - Thought I'd find her in Daddy's bar.
手给我
Gimme that hand.
好了 我开始倒了
Okay, here we go.
这就是你追求的感觉 对吗
That's the feeling you're after, right?
-你觉得她出城了吗 -没有
- Think she slipped town? - Nope.
今天早上她准备去找格哈特报仇
She was, uh, going on this morning about getting revenge on Gerhardt.
我不怪她
I don't blame her.
我对鲁丝·约萨瓦也是这么处理的
It was my approach with Ruth Iosava.
是啊 我从没问过你那件事
Yeah, I never asked you about that.
满足吗 复仇之后
Was that satisfying? The revenge?
没有什么能让我满足
Nothing would've been satisfying.
我也觉得没有
No, I guess not.
如果你是莱娜 你会怎么做
So what would you do in Lena's shoes?
我不知道 曾有一度
I don't know. Once upon a time,
我以为真♥相♥会让我们解脱
I thought the truth would set us free.
但在后真♥相♥世界 也许子弹才是更好的选择
But in a post-truth world, maybe a bullet's a better bet.
卡尔 你拿到我欠你的钱了吗
Karl, did you get the money I owed you?
拿到了 但我不是因为这个找你
Yes. But not why I'm calling.
我这里有个客人 想买♥♥些非法的东西
I have a customer here, wanting to buy illegally.
推荐人用的你的名字
Used your name as reference.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
穿的花裙子
Flowery dress,
大皮革书包 我猜
big leather satchel, I hope.
对 你想让我怎么做
Yeah. What do you want me to do with her?
别让她走
Don't let her go.
让她有事做
Keep her busy.
等我过来
Wait for me.
找到她了
Found her.
好 我和你一起去
Okay, I'll come with you.
不 你不去 你待在这里
No, you won't. You'll stay here.
弄一些纱布 一些消炎药膏 听着
Get some gauze, some antibiotic cream, and hey...
事态本可能更糟的 丹尼尔
Things could be a lot fuckin' worse, Daniel.
换我就会明白这点 好吗
I would know, right?
所以你给我振作起来
So pull yourself together.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
-保护约瑟夫是我们欠他的 -你越界了
- We owe it to Josef to protect him! - You are out of line!
你已经没有远见了
Your perspective is gone,
你得离开柏林站
You need to back up out of this station
-离开德国 -首先
- and out of Germany... - Okay, first of all,
你♥他♥妈♥没有权力开除我
you do not have the fucking authority to fire me
你也永远不可能把我送上飞机
and you will never get me on a plane.
所以 我求你了 滚蛋
So please, I'm begging you, just fuck off.
想待在柏林 可以
Stay in Berlin, fine,
但你永远也别想再踏足这大使♥馆♥一步
but you will never set foot in this embassy again.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我想问你点事
I wanna ask you something.
你认识住在街上的
Do you know a Bjorn Larsen
比约恩·拉森吗
that lives up the street?
我当然认识比约恩
Of course I know Bjorn.
他最爱威士忌酸酒
He's a whiskey sour and...
他帮我的妻子接生了第三个孩子
He helped me deliver my wife's third baby.
-你找他吗 -是的 我们找他
- You look for him? - Yeah, we are.
-他没惹麻烦吧 -他没惹麻烦
- He's in no trouble, is he? - He's in no trouble.
实际上 我在考虑给他提供一份工作
In fact, I'm considering offering him a job.
-那就好 -是的
- Oh, good. - So, yeah.
来看看这边
Have a look at this over here.
很棒的照片
It's a great shot.
这边这张照片
The photo over here.
穿黄衣服的人就是比约恩
The man in the yellow is Bjorn.
那条石斑鱼重83磅
And that grouper is 83 pounds.
那可是条大鱼
It's the big fish.
罗伯特 过来看看这张照片
Hey, Robert. Come here, look at this picture.
-我才刚坐下 -罗伯特 过来看看
- I just sat down. - Robert, get up and come look.
-怎么了 -看这张
- What? - Look at this one.
我♥操♥ 那是尼克·费舍尔
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表