剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
我要和国安局的人聊聊
I'm gonna talk to the NSA crew,
看他们能否识别这家伙的身份
see if they can put a name to this face.
我们至少能弄清楚
The very least we can do is figure out
我们到底在和谁交手
who the fuck it is we're dealing with.
你就是不能放手不管 是吧
You just can't keep away, can you?
是你叫我回来的 丹尼尔
Well, you asked me back, Daniel.
不是吗
Didn't you?
你真觉得这是最好的办法吗
You really think this is the best way?
如果我们开车 到处都会遇到路障
If we drive, there'll be road blocks everywhere.
不会有事的
Hey, it'll be okay.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不能投奔任何我认识的人
I can't go back to anyone I know.
我没有家了
I have no home.
那说不定是件好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
或许这是你重新开始的机会
Maybe this is your chance to start fresh.
重新做人
Reinvent yourself.
我喜欢我现在的样子
I like who I am.
大部分吧
Mostly.
你可以保留你喜欢的部分
You can keep the parts you like.
来吧 我们得离开这里
Come on, we gotta get out of here.
若有需要 敬请吩咐
Anything you need, I'm at your disposal.
谢谢 我会告诉你她的情况
Thank you, I'll let you know what's going on with her.
保持联♥系♥
Be in touch.
瓦莱丽 你在这里
Valerie, there you are.
我还担心你会离开
I was worried you'd leave.
我当然不会那么做
Of course I wouldn't do that.
那是尼克·费舍尔吗
Was that Nick Fischer?
奥斯陆站的站长
Oslo Chief of Station?
对 他飞过来庆祝卡特琳娜赢得选举
Yes, he flew in to celebrate Katerina's win,
在机场听说了消息
heard the news at the airport,
就直接过来帮忙了
and came straight here to offer his help.
就像我看不出他这样跑过来支持我
As if I can't see through him, what he stands to gain,
能获得什么利益似的
by rushing to my side.
美国人只知道一味索取
Americans... take, take, take.
我尽量不因为你这话生气
Well, I'll try not to take offense to that.
不 抱歉
Oh, no, sorry, no.
你和别人不一样 抱歉
You're different than the others, sorry.
约瑟夫 你得换身衣服
Josef, you need to change your clothes.
没错 该死
Oh, yeah, shit.
这将是漫长的一晚
It's gonna be a long night
我不想让别人见到你这个样子
and I do not want people seeing you like this.
要是你想 我可以去你公♥寓♥
If you want, I will go to your flat,
给你拿一套新西装和新衬衫
and I-I'll get you a new shirt and a new suit.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
你得看起来像是政党领导人应该有的样子
You need to look like the party leader that you are.
我不是领导人
I'm not the leader.
你也看到她这情况了
You saw the condition that she's in.
就算她能活下来
Even if she survives,
也要恢复好久
it's gonna be a very long recovery.
这是你向全世界展示自己的时候 约瑟夫
This is your moment to show the world who you are, Josef.
你相信我能做到吗
You believe I can do this?
当然
Yes, of course I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一小时之内就能回来 我只需要你的钥匙
I can be back in an hour. I just need your keys.
好的 当然
Ah, yeah, sure.
给你
Here they are.
一会见
See you later.
经过人脸识别系统的数据库扫描
Face recognition scanned the databases,
匹配上了这个人
came up with this guy.
托马斯·拜特
Thomas Beitel.
那就是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
在特种部队待过十年 但09年之后不活跃
Ten years with KSK, hasn't been active since 2009.
甚至这五年都没出过国
Hasn't even left the country in five years.
我去见见他
I'll go pay him a visit.
不行 不能不带增援
No, not without backup.
赫克托
Hector?
我们没时间等正式批准了
We don't have time to get official clearance on this.
如非必要我不会用的
I won't use it unless I have to.
只有一把吗
Oh, just one?
该死
Fuck.
你要保持镇定
You need to remain calm
不然还不如直接走过去自我介绍呢
or you might as well walk over there and introduce yourself.
我在尽力 好吗
I'm trying, okay?
再尽力一点
Try harder.
装作无聊的样子直接走过去
Look bored. Just walk right by.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
操
Fuck!
保险箱就在那里
Safe's right there.
我装过摄像头
I planted a camera.
检测到新设备
打开文件
钥匙
Keys.
给你在找的那部手♥机♥打电♥话♥吧
That phone you're looking for... call it.
我们完全没有证据
We have absolutely no proof
证明格哈特和甘茨见过面
that Gerhardt or Ganz ever even met,
更别说密谋恐怖行动了
let alone were plotting terror.
我认为卡特琳娜跟这事儿没关系
I don't think Katerina had anything to do with this.
约瑟夫不遗余力地
Josef handed her to us
把她送到了我们手上
on a plate.
没错
Yeah.
同时给奥托·甘茨提供任何需要的东西
While supplying Otto Ganz with everything he needed.
他把那两个人都陷害了
He set both of them up.
我们从后门进去
Let's go in at the back.
你好
我是丹尼尔
你叫什么名字
我叫汉娜
汉娜 你♥爸♥爸在家吗
我很肯定那不是他
I'm pretty sure that's not him.
待在这儿 我去看看邻居醒了没有
Stay here, I'm gonna see if the neighbor's awake.
其实你不用回去找他的
You don't have to go back to him, you know.
我知道
No, I know.
可我想看这事儿进行到底
But I'm gonna see this out to the end.
如果是他陷害了卡特琳娜
If he framed Katerina,
很有可能是他安排了刺杀行动
there's a strong chance he ordered the assassination.
我知道 这不会改变什么
I know. Doesn't change anything.
小心点 好吗
Be careful, okay?
一如既往
Always.
不好意思 请问约瑟夫·艾默里奇在哪
他有事暂时离开了
谢谢
他要来了
He's coming.
卧室里有个保姆摄像头 所以他知道我在
There's a nanny cam in the bedroom, so he knows I'm here.
你来出其不意
You're the surprise.
她在哪
她在哪
你的手怎么了 朋友
What'd you do to your hand, friend?
被车门夹了
I shut it in the car door.
真不小心
Clumsy.
我的女儿 她
My daughter, she...
她很安全
She's safe.
但如果你想救她
But if you wanna help her,
你就得帮我们
you gotta help us.
那感觉好吗
你父亲会不会为你骄傲
不是我♥干♥的
可你想要她死
不是人人都希望吗
你不希望吗
是不是他给你买♥♥的枪
谁
他有没有教你怎么用
莱娜 我知道你一个人干不来
做决定的总是你父亲
但他现在走了
你需要另一个人
我不需要任何人
他利用了你
没有
他让你替他做脏活
莱娜
你必须说出他的名字
说出他的名字
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你在哪 爸爸
Where are you, Dad?
我说了还要再工作几小时
I told you I had to run into work for a couple of hours.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表