剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
没赶上飞机
Missed my flight.
约瑟夫怎么样了
How's Josef?
他被发生的一切震惊了
He's shaken by everything that's happened,
我觉得我们都是
as I think we all are.
你的身份没暴露吧
Is your cover still good?
他信任我 我觉得没暴露
He trusts me, I believe he still does, yeah.
你信任他吗
And do you trust him?
我希望他能坦诚相待 但没法保证
I wanna him to be genuine, but nothing is for certain.
你跟我一样清楚
You know that as well as I do.
今晚发生的事
Tonight's events have opened up
可能会是个机会
what might be an opportunity.
什么样的机会
What sort of opportunity?
今早警方在奥托·甘茨常去的一个地方
This morning the police found a stash of burner phones
发现了一堆一次性电♥话♥
at an address frequented by Otto Ganz.
有个号♥码反复接到他从西班牙打的电♥话♥
One recurring number received his call from Spain
确认炸♥弹♥的预付金
securing the explosives' down payment.
我们把这号♥码跟卡特琳娜联♥系♥起来
We tie that number to Katerina,
就能最终把她跟甘茨联♥系♥起来
and we finally have our link to Ganz.
好吧 但你不觉得这太晚了吗
Okay, but don't you think it's a little too late?
PfD和恐怖活动有关系
PfD has ties to terror.
这消息得传出去 任何胜利
That news needs to be shared, and any victory,
即便是道德层面的 都能帮我回来
even a moral one, will help me square things back home.
好吧 我能帮上什么忙
Okay, so how can I help?
我们需要那个电♥话♥
We need that phone.
我猜它在PfD总部的某个地方
My guess is it's somewhere inside PfD headquarters,
今晚的事能分散人们注意 给我足够空间
and tonight's distraction will give me enough cover,
但我需要一把钥匙
but I need an alarm key.
约瑟夫把所有东西都放在他家的保险箱里
Josef keeps everything in his safe at his flat.
你有权限吗
You have access?
我能弄到 没问题
I can gain it, absolutely.
天哪 真是个操蛋的周末
Jesus, what a fucking weekend.
有爱普莉尔的消息吗
Have you heard from April?
我们一直没能联♥系♥到她
We haven't been able to get ahold of her.
没有 总部那边怎么说
Nothing. What are they saying back home?
我正要跟总部通电♥话♥
I'm about to jump on a call with Langley,
让他们跟上进度
bring them up to speed.
国♥务♥院♥押了这匹马 所以
You know, State Department backed this horse, so...
无论他们公开怎么说 都对他们都没好处
whatever they say publicly, this will be bad for them.
丹尼尔 有人找你
Daniel, you have a visitor.
他说在街对面等你
Says he's waiting for you across the street.
谁
Who?
说是谢瓦利埃
Gave the name Chevalier.
不 你待在这
No, you stay.
我来处理
I'll deal with this.
我♥操♥
Ah, fuck me.
无论你想说什么 赫克托 我都不会买♥♥账
Whatever you're selling, Hector, I'm not buying.
丹尼尔在哪
Where's Daniel?
你觉得他在哪
Where do you think he is?
你看电视了吗 我们现在
Turned the TV on? We have a little bit
可有点小麻烦
of a situation going on right now.
也许这就是我在这里的原因
Well, maybe that's why I'm here.
不想要你的帮助 赫克特
Don't want your help, Hector.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
我觉得你需要
I think you do.
你还是找个酒吧喝到死吧
Why don't you go find a bar and drink yourself to death?
对大家都好
Do us all a favor.
就这样
We're done here.
我知道是谁冲她开的枪
I know who shot her.
加上你们的资源
And with your resources,
我能查出他的名字
I can ID him.
这对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
什么都没有
Nothing.
只是做个良好的美国公民
Just being a good American.
我信了
I'll bite.
我们合作吧
Let's play.
进来吧
Come on inside.
-什么 大使♥馆♥吗 -是的
- What, in the embassy? - Yeah.
滚吧 不可能
Fuck you. Not a chance.
我到离你们这么近的地方来已经很冒险了
I took a big enough risk coming this close.
这难道不是你最初回柏林的原因吗
But isn't that why you came back to Berlin in the first place?
-想办法回来 -不
- Find a way back in? - No.
不是 你完全误解我了
No, you've got me all wrong.
好吧 那你就没什么可失去的了 对吗
Well then, you've got nothing to lose, do you?
如果我们有意惩罚你
I mean, if we wanted to punish you,
可能早就动手了
we could've fucking done it already.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, you think so? - I do.
我完全支持你做一个良好的美国公民 好吗
I'm all for you being a good American, okay?
我们就抛开彼此间的恩怨 并肩作战吧
Let's fucking get over ourselves and go inside.
好了
All right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
赶紧把这事儿结束吧 好吗
Let's just get this over and done with, shall we?
走吧
Let's go.
待在这儿等我
Stay here. Wait for me.
没想到会有这么一天
Never thought I'd see the day.
我也是
Yeah, well, neither did I.
他们...
They, um...
他们并不知道 是吧
they don't know, do they?
他们只是以为
Oh, they just think that you got
你厌烦了这份工作 另谋出路了
tired of the job and moved on.
好吧
Right.
莱娜呢
Where's Lena?
如果她还有脑子
Well, if she's got any sense,
就会离开柏林越远越好
as far away from Berlin as possible.
你俩 现在来敏感信息隔离室
You two, SCIF. Right now.
走着 请进吧
Here we go. In here, please.
赫克托说他看见了枪手
So, Hector claims he saw the shooter.
你要补充一下吗
You want to expand on that?
我进来之前向你的工作云端
I dropped an image into your work cloud
传了一张图片
before I came up.
把它传到显示屏上 丹尼尔
Pull it up on the monitor, Daniel.
这家伙踞守在一个
This guy was perched on a rooftop
可以俯瞰全局的屋顶上
overlooking the stage.
要我猜 他是专业的
My guess is he's a pro.
也可能只是个愤怒的
Or maybe just an angry German
对格哈特的政♥治♥理念不赞同的德国人
who disagrees with Gerhardt's politics.
步♥枪♥型号♥是G28 德国武装部队的
Rifle's a G28. German Armed Forces.
他是个训练有素的愤怒的德国人
He's a very well-trained angry German.
不 不是 他是受雇的枪手
No, no, no. He's a gun for hire.
你当时在那里做什么
What were you doing there?
-重要吗 -当然重要
- Does it matter? - Of course it fucking matters.
如果我们要共享情报
If we're gonna share intelligence,
就必须验证来源
we need to validate the source.
莱娜·甘茨 是莱娜·甘茨
Lena Ganz. Lena Ganz.
她...她想报仇
She, uh... she wanted payback.
所以伊斯特在这点上是对的
So, Esther was right about that.
谢天谢地 她最后时刻离开了
Thankfully, she pulled out the last minute.
你在那做什么呢
What were you doing there?
你有试图阻止她吗
Did you even try to discourage her?
也许这家伙还真帮了我们一个忙
Okay, maybe this guy did us all a favor,
时间会证明的 现在重要的是
you know, only history will tell... what matters now
他是为谁扣动扳机的 对吗
is who he was pulling the trigger for, right?
我们得把这事交给伊斯特
We need to hand this over to Esther.
张口闭口都是伊斯特
Oh, Esther, Esther, Esther.
我们为什么需要她的许可
Why do we need her permission?
不 我真不想解释我们如何得到信息的
No, I don't really wanna explain how we got it.
她的工作因此陷入了困境
Her job's on the line over this.
这次我得站在赫克托这边
I'm gonna have to go with Hector on this,
信不信由你
believe it or not.
国♥务♥院♥一直在资助格哈特的竞选
State Department's been funding Gerhardt's campaign,
不论我们是否乐意 她的敌人就是我们的敌人
so whether we like it or not, her enemy is our enemy.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表