剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
奥托下了订单
Otto placed an order.
他要120公斤塞姆汀炸♥药♥21号♥前运到柏林
He wants 120 kilos of Semtex in Berlin by the 21st.
那是选举的前三天
And that's three days before the election.
-你♥他♥妈♥来干什么 -帮你们
- What the fuck are you doing here? - Helping you out.
我他妈不用你帮
I don't need your fucking help.
我会亲自确保这事完成
I will see things through,
当个好士兵 等我完事
be a good soldier, and when I'm done,
你要解除对我的限制
you will get all my restrictions lifted.
你凭什么觉得我会同意这种交易
What makes you think I would agree to a deal like that?
因为奥托·甘茨在指望我呢
Because Otto Ganz is counting on me,
也就意味着你也一样 对吧
which means you are too, right?
我需要过目你发出的所有指令
I need to read all your comms going forward,
包括行动的电报
including operational cables.
-我没听错吧 -您的愿望就是我们的命令
- Excuse me? - Your wish is our command.
-你在耍他 -是也不是
- You were fucking with him. - Yes and no.
基本算是
Mostly yes.
大使将有权限了解我们选定的一些行动
The ambassador will have access to select operations,
但此项行动不许走漏任何风声
but word of this one is not to leave this room.
BB·耶茨和基尔希队长在搞什么
BB Yates and Captain Kirsch are up to something
他们不想让我知道的事
they don't want me to know about.
我不能让你的忠诚成为我的担心 史蒂文
Your loyalties can't be my liabilities, Steven.
我为我的国家奉献了40多年
I gave 40-plus years to my country,
他们基本是给我了一张死刑执行令
and they practically handed me a death warrant
作为答谢
as a thank-you note.
这才是我想要的史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Now that's the Steven Frost I want.
卡特琳娜·格哈特有很多秘密
Katerina Gerhardt has many secrets.
我们不能以这种方式揭穿
We can't go about uncovering them this way.
-「我们」 -为什么不
- "We"? - Why not?
我的问题是 为什么
Well, I guess my question is... why?
我们怎么知道PfD不是在利用他
How do we know the PfD isn't running him into us
来打探我们的意图
to figure out what we're up to?
我们想找出格哈特和甘茨的关联
We're trying to tie Gerhardt to Ganz,
约瑟夫基本都确认了
and Josef has basically all but confirmed that.
继续留着他
Keep him in play.
你今晚邀请我去PfD...
- Your invitation to the PfD tonight...
还有效吗
does it still stand?
处理过卡特琳娜的硬盘之后
Some items still need decrypting
有些东西还需要破解
after imaging Katerina's hard drive,
我们现在打开了
but we now have a window
接触PfD账号♥的窗口 多亏了你
into all the PfD campaign accounts, thanks to you.
我们知道了奥托·甘茨的订单
We know Otto Ganz's order.
我们会跟丹尼尔安排武器交易
We set up the weapon exchange with Daniel.
我们实时追踪这些账号♥
We track these accounts, live.
我们就能在一次本该是恐怖袭击的糟糕行动中
We catch Katerina Gerhardt and the PfD
抓住卡特琳娜·格哈特和PfD
in one nasty act of would-be terrorism.
柏林谍影
第二季 第四集
我最大的恐惧
My biggest fear...
来源于一段记忆
stems from a memory.
继续
Keep going.
瑞士 2010年
在我长大的那幢房♥子里
In the house where I grew up,
有一条长长的石子车道
we had a long gravel driveway.
84米长
92 yards long, 276 feet.
我以前常常数长度
I used to count them.
从我的卧室窗户看出去
And from my bedroom window,
能看到来来往往的车辆
I could see cars as they would come and go.
我记得我听见叫喊声
I remember hearing shouting,
然后看见我妈妈的车
and seeing my mom's...
一骑绝尘
car disappear.
我爸说我不可能记得
And my dad says I can't remember
她的车疾驰而去
her car speeding away,
因为我那时也就只有三岁大
because I was only three years old at the time,
我的记忆来自于听到的故事
that my memory comes from hearing stories.
但那画面...
But the image is...
是鲜活的
it's vivid.
真的挥之不去
And really haunting.
感谢你的勇气
Thank you for your courage.
你所描述的
What you describe
是对分离 抛弃
is the terror of separation,
及失去的恐惧
abandonment, loss.
我们向自然索求更深层次的理解
We ask nature for a deeper understanding.
这片叶子里的细胞
The cells in this leaf
通过有丝分♥裂♥再生
regenerate through mitosis, division.
染色体分♥裂♥让这片叶子茁壮成长
Chromatids break apart for the leaf to thrive,
依靠太阳光生长
growing by the light of the sun.
让我们以及我们的练习成为你的光
Let us and our practice be your light,
没有什么可恐惧的
and there's nothing to fear.
你是一片非常特殊的叶子
You're a very special leaf.
柏林 2017年
来了
Here we go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Danke. - Sehr gern.
你说有重要事情要商量 理查德
You said you had something serious to discuss, Richard?
自从我第一次找上你
Since I first pitched you this, uh,
进行这个附加行动
side operation,
我一直在忽悠华盛顿那边
I've been jockeying with Washington
恢复你的机密工作许可
to reinstate your security clearances.
他们终于同意了
They've finally seen the light.
我们现在说的不只是一项当地的辅助工作了
We're looking at more than just a local adjunct gig.
你将带着大使♥馆♥的头衔
You'll be advising the White House
在这里的特殊项目上
on special projects from here
给白宫当顾问
with an embassy badge to boot.
这是来真的 还是只是传闻
So is this real, or just hearsay?
白宫那边不相信他们掌握的是全部情况
The White House doesn't believe they're getting the full story.
我告诉他们如果有人能填补
I told them that if anyone could fill the chasm
中情局和国♥务♥院♥之间的鸿沟 那就是你
between CIA and State, it was you.
等等
Wait a minute.
我以为BB对你们大使♥馆♥
I thought BB opened the floodgates to your offices
敞开了所有情报和行动电报的大门
with all comms and operational cables, everything.
在瓦莱丽·爱德华兹出现在PfD后
After Valerie Edwards' sighting at the PfD,
谁能确定呢
who can be sure?
我对于情报站在那件事上的工作
I've been told nothing about any Station dealings
毫不知情
on that front.
只跟我提过要断一个国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥基层组织
Only mention of busting a domestic terror cell.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我来早了吗
Am I early?
没有 请坐
No, have a seat.
你见过你的前任了 史蒂文·弗罗斯特
You've met your predecessor, Steven Frost?
我不能说我见过
I can't say that I have.
这样吧
Oh, listen,
我就不打扰你们二位了
I'll leave you two the table.
别啊 留下 能有什么损害
No, stay. Come on, what's the harm
老朋友和新同事相遇而已
where old friends and new colleagues cross?
请坐
Have a seat.
史蒂文和我在讨论
Steven and I were just discussing
艾略特的诗「小老头」
the T.S. Eliot poem "Gerontion."
你肯定熟悉
You're familiar with
「荒野的镜子」
the "Wilderness of mirrors," of course.
在史蒂文这 他在丛林中迷失了
In the case of Steven, he got lost in the woods
完全是因为你的上级
all because he was fed a fiction by your superiors
没跟他说出实情
instead of the truth.
工作的不幸风险
An unfortunate hazard of the job.
中情局的不幸习惯
An unfortunate habit of CIA.
现在我注意到
Now it's come to my attention
你们情报站给我办公室的报告
that your Station reports to my office,
坦率地说
to put it bluntly,
-简直就是给我汇报狗屎 -你说什么
- are reflecting bullshit in my direction. - Excuse me.
为什么没人告诉我你的一个情报官
Why wasn't I told about one of your case officers
会毫无预兆地出现在PfD的总部
making an unscheduled appearance at PfD headquarters?
我的人为了维护他们的大使♥馆♥的掩护身份
My people attend all kinds of events
会出席各种各样的活动
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表